The big multi

dave

Harvester
haha, i can take that in jest insom, i have a profile and statistics this round that prove im not such a nub anymore, but i dont lick ass and get into rank 1 ally to get the recognition ;)

for the record im not calling everyone in rank 1 an asslicker

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
The multi stops yet another player from deservedly portalling, and still nobody is making any kind of remote efforts.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
The multi stops yet another player from deservedly portalling, and still nobody is making any kind of remote efforts.

talking about dave? if so, he gets the 'portal' this round for being top10 h/f.

but does portalling still mean anything to anyone nowadays? especially in the top 50 player ranking.... when there are basically only 50 people playing and giving **** about it? 50 out of 50 playing? XD i honestly don't deserve to be there. i did not play the 2/3 of the round!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

talking about dave? if so, he gets the 'portal' this round for being top10 h/f.

but does portalling still mean anything to anyone nowadays? especially in the top 50 player ranking.... when there are basically only 50 people playing and giving **** about it? 50 out of 50 playing? XD i honestly don't deserve to be there. i did not play the 2/3 of the round!

Indeed. I finished about 75th without doing anything. 2 hostile mobs sent all round and iirc I recalled one of them.

dave

Harvester
thats not the point yochoko and tob, ive still spent how every many weeks it is of my life working hard because i still want to get that top 50 spot and i still enjoy attacking properly and getting good brs and landing :)

then some douche whos using however many different accounts comes along at the end and i lose it all? it isnt so much the portal title i want its the rank i should ave got if it wasnt for a cheat