The big multi

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Feel free to be ashamed of me all you like. Nobody cares.

You're doing a great job of ignoring the bit where I said I encourage people to kill multis. The difference is that you're being ridiculously militant about it. There is nothing to be gained by insulting the people you want to help you.

If the multis get killed then great. If not, it isn't the end of the world. Cheats of all sizes have portalled in every round so far and I can't see the game being miraculously saved if you kill this one guy.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Feel free to be ashamed of me all you like. Nobody cares.

You're doing a great job of ignoring the bit where I said I encourage people to kill multis. The difference is that you're being ridiculously militant about it. There is nothing to be gained by insulting the people you want to help you.

If the multis get killed then great. If not, it isn't the end of the world. Cheats of all sizes have portalled in every round so far and I can't see the game being miraculously saved if you kill this one guy.

But giving the support to ignore them is just daft. What you are doing in essence is fence-sitting, and there's nothing worse than a fence-sitter.

When these cheats sit in the top 30, with no opposition, then that dictates to me that the game really is over - But is it a crime to hope and fight for other people to care about that as I do? I like to think not. Just because you've given up on it, it doesn't mean everybody else should.

And, by the way - If you feel insulted by what I have to say, then you must obviously be an idiot for it to get to you that much? I'd say that was common sense but I don't think it can even be categorised as that. As Stephen Fry quite rightly says: "You feel offended by what I have to say? Well why on earth should I give a toss about that?"

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Congrats on putting words into my mouth. Read what I said rather than what you think I said.

I've said all I have to say on the matter, and getting into a mud-slinging contest isn't on my agenda today.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Congrats on putting words into my mouth. Read what I said rather than what you think I said.

I've said all I have to say on the matter, and getting into a mud-slinging contest isn't on my agenda today.

This is not about mud slinging at all - I read quite well what you had to say, and it was "I support the multis being killed - I also support people not killing them." I personally categorise that as fence-sitting, but I digress.

Maybe somebody will read this and actually do something. Who knows. But I've already done more than Cyrus predicted I would by at least 9000 (yes, I still remember your ridiculous claim that I would do nothing, and there you are still doing nothing).

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Right, think of this as a kind of recruitment thread. I will require:

- 60m PA
- 80m golems
- 10m apaches

If you can contribute any of the above, please get in contact. Ta!

Alpha

Weeder
If we catch him online i know someone who can supply you with 65m wheelies :p

BabyMaker

Weeder
honestly id much rather zero you dax than then multis. like it was said before, your badgering every top 50 player for not killing the multis is counter productive. I havent played this game in like 2 years but I recall your name and the first thought that came to mind was that Dax was a good player. wow did you change my mind after all the shyt complaining and badgering you did this round. you have dropped just about as low as they get in respect i have for other players.
If you had any sort of intelligence, you would come on this forum and ask for retaliation against the multis NICELY. and even when people didnt help out due being in ally wars or not even caring about the multis, bashing the entire player-base for not doing what you want them to do is just....juvenile.
Im 28 and teach kids English here in Tokyo and the way you act is so much like a child.
you ***** and moan when you dont get your way and have a smartass reply for every person who is trying to bring you down to reality.
Grow up and learn that the world doesnt revolve around what you think is right or what you think everyone else should do.
Im not sure if you realized but this is a game. so when you come on here so clearly angered by the actions of others, it just tell me you are a unhappy person in real life and im sad that your life revolves around this or any other video game.

P.S i dont hate, im just saying... come on! (south park reference)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well I must firmly shake your hand and thank you for your thoroughly brilliant analysis of my life of which you are totally unaware of. Are you a psychic in your spare time outside of teaching Engrish? Mind blowing.

In response to your point, though - When I have to sit and watch such floundering incompetence on a near-daily basis, I lose faith in being kind to people that quite honestly just need to wake the **** up. As hilarious as it is to hear the retorts "I would rather kill/spite/pitifully attempt to offend you", I actually think you're the childish ones.

You all seem to forget that aside from your mindless and talentless bashing capabilities, these ID's are harming what miniscule pond you have left to p*ss in. I see this yet again as common sense, myself - But if you're so convinced that this is not for the greater good of this game, then you are as foolish as you aren't psychic.

I can't help having an intelligent response to what could be considered to be appalling arguments such as those of Cyrus and company (I should give an honourable mention to Tiger too for making me laugh almost hysterically every time he contributes practically anything).

I suppose you could say I'm tiring of encountering such menial attempts at coerce or argument, and I just like getting down to the business of smashing your points with the metaphorical meat tenderizer.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Please also take note, I'm not angry at all - In fact I use phrases such as "you're a blithering idiot" all the time. It's more of a regime than an emotionally charged javelin to the heart of people. There are plenty of people that play this game that have the unfortunate situation of actually knowing me forced upon them, and I find myself to be quite jovial (if not a tad cynical).

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I can't help having an intelligent response to what could be considered to be appalling arguments such as those of Cyrus and company (I should give an honourable mention to Tiger too for making me think of how much of an inspiration he is to me, and how I wish I could become as good as a player as he is).

Fixed.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
honestly id much rather zero you dax than then multis. like it was said before, your badgering every top 50 player for not killing the multis is counter productive. I havent played this game in like 2 years but I recall your name and the first thought that came to mind was that Dax was a good player. wow did you change my mind after all the shyt complaining and badgering you did this round. you have dropped just about as low as they get in respect i have for other players.
If you had any sort of intelligence, you would come on this forum and ask for retaliation against the multis NICELY. and even when people didnt help out due being in ally wars or not even caring about the multis, bashing the entire player-base for not doing what you want them to do is just....juvenile.
Im 28 and teach kids English here in Tokyo and the way you act is so much like a child.
you ***** and moan when you dont get your way and have a smartass reply for every person who is trying to bring you down to reality.
Grow up and learn that the world doesnt revolve around what you think is right or what you think everyone else should do.
Im not sure if you realized but this is a game. so when you come on here so clearly angered by the actions of others, it just tell me you are a unhappy person in real life and im sad that your life revolves around this or any other video game.

P.S i dont hate, im just saying... come on! (south park reference)

Brilliant,just brilliant!

I think of multis like players diving in footy...

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
OMG Dax just shut up already. Just go back to the random gifs will ya

professor-farnsworth-thug-life-14398-400x250.jpg

Sentences like this are reason for you being amongst the most retarded people that are remaining within this game. And without further ado, I have one for you too reprobate.

Facepalm_-_-.jpg

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
OMG Dax just shut up already. Just go back to the random gifs will ya

professor-farnsworth-thug-life-14398-400x250.jpg

Sentences like this are reason for you being amongst the most retarded people that are remaining within this game. And without further ado, I have one for you too reprobate.

Facepalm_-_-.jpg

there now don't you feel much better.. but hey come on you have used both of those multi times

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I don't dispute your point James, I just thought that would lighten the mood. Ish.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Yeah this is ****ing hilarious to make light of, isn't it? You guys have an appalling attitude to something that has caused four of my group to quit, of which two were brand new. Pat yourselves on the back. Who knows how many other players this BS has cost - But I suppose if it doesn't affect you then it doesn't matter, right?

It's shocking how many 'veterans' of this game have no open intentions to do anything about this - Some going as far as to not do anything as a personal vendetta against myself. Just mind-numbingly childish and ignorant.

dave

Harvester
ok so seen as noones prepared to just delete and ban the cheat, multis and troop traders of this game id like to say there the reason another member has quit, me.
im sure not many of you care, but i dedicate many many hours to this game round after round, im soley quitting due to the cheats, maybe someone higher up should do something before everyones gone, look at the dwindling playerbase and wonder is it because times go on and people have just got lifes and left, or is it cos the cheating that goes on, and in some cases the pure bullying of new players for there land and not allowing them time to get into the game even a little bit,

anyway im sure this will be ignored and il even be told to stop *****ing and go away, but thats my 2 cents i felt it neccasary to put it in,

i will no doubt have inactive id for the great guys ive met ingame, whil im here thanks to all the people who made the game so fun for the last half a decade
Dave out