Skyrim!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I can recommend Val's crafting meltdown to turn "useless" rubbish into valuable components. Highly, highly, highly recommend. (for PC ofc)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Ah, yeah Xbox is the best console version, or so it appears and I had it too on that. But the PC version is, tbh, so much better. I had the luck to have a desktop already, one of hte last few that HP bothered to make before selling out, and so i wound up buying a new GFX card and got started on Skyrim.

Good times. PC > the rest. :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I just restarted a couple of days ago after a month or two away from it (kinda played it to death :p).

I'm taking it a lot slower in terms of questing, and just wandering around all over the place exploring any caves or ruins I come across.

I'm a Redguard woman (I always play as women on RPGs. I think it's my subconscious trying to tell me something), currently level 25, dual-wielding a war-axe and a sword and using heavy armour. I've already found some cool stuff just wandering around which I never found in like 200 hours with my first (deleted because of the Markarth glitch) and second characters.

Bobbin

Head Gardener
I'm a Redguard woman (I always play as women on RPGs. I think it's my subconscious trying to tell me something)

I always play female chars on single player RPGs as well, because there is always a perk, giving extra damage, or better sell prices, or some benefit vs the opposite sex, and NPCs (especially vendors) are mostly male.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I'm a Redguard woman (I always play as women on RPGs. I think it's my subconscious trying to tell me something)

I always play female chars on single player RPGs as well, because there is always a perk, giving extra damage, or better sell prices, or some benefit vs the opposite sex, and NPCs (especially vendors) are mostly male.

I just like shaking my titties all over the place. If I was a girl, I'd be the worst tease!!

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

I just like shaking my titties all over the place. If I was a girl, I'd be the worst tease!!

i play female exclusively too, i rather listen to a woman yell, scream, pant or whatever then a raw man voice.