• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

s

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
hmm, does this mean charlie b is playing? or it was so gramatically incorrect he saw it in his mind, i wounder why spirey/bunion didnt suggest this sooner, he's the grammar nazi. Ps it makes no difference to me if its gramatically correct or not azzer, take your time. all i see is a jumble of letters and before they register i know what the unit is, anything else is superfluous to my needs.

but still well spotted. for over 30 rounds and no one else spotted it?

i think this is the reason why noone noticed it:

you start this game-you dont know anyone-you dont go on forums or irc - you see that in battle they dont show the proper plural - you get used to it - you dont even notice it anymore - you get addicted and start using forum and irc

Davs

Garden Designer
I'm pretty sure people have noticed this before - it's just that no one could be arsed to make a point about it. Now Charlie has, and good on him.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Just put after EVERY mob the following. (s), and its solved.
Yob(s)

=)

That looks worse than just leaving it how it is now though...wouldnt take 10 mins just to go through and edit the appropriate units to have a "s" on the end when necessary.

Abreu

Pruner
ETA now 1 ticks, 135,000,000 currently visible.
You sent 1 employees to defend xxxx [xxxx], they are set to arrive in 1 ticks.

And it wouldn't hurt to get these fixed up as well

Greenfinger

Planter
Just put after EVERY mob the following. (s), and its solved.
Yob(s)

=)

That looks worse than just leaving it how it is now though...wouldnt take 10 mins just to go through and edit the appropriate units to have a "s" on the end when necessary.

I ment on every mob you send. So it would be on default. If you send 1, it will do the (s), if 10, theres the (s).
But thats just my opinion.

Or then just put a "if" function that it checks if theres more than 1 mob then put normal, if more then the "s".