Round 56: Attention Mafia:

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Saw a few more accounts get locked, none were from Mafia. Ask them if you want to know

Check again sweetie, the rank 76 guy is mafia.

I stand corrected, princess.

Why havent you tried to attack them asmo?

We have and still do. Nice try at deflection though my little chickadee. ;)

Deflection?

is your point that we have endorsed an ally with one locked account?

Seems like this attack going on now is the first real attack on mafia by you. If you actually wanted them dead you would have worked with us a week ago, Cutie :p

Weeks ago they were too low and not a threat love strudel.

Coon1

BANNED
Saw a few more accounts get locked, none were from Mafia. Ask them if you want to know

Check again sweetie, the rank 76 guy is mafia.

I stand corrected, princess.

Why havent you tried to attack them asmo?

We have and still do. Nice try at deflection though my little chickadee. ;)

Deflection?

is your point that we have endorsed an ally with one locked account?

Seems like this attack going on now is the first real attack on mafia by you. If you actually wanted them dead you would have worked with us a week ago, Cutie :p

Weeks ago they were too low and not a threat love strudel.

Seems we had a decent discussion in here about taking them down and only we acted on it, you got massed by them and didnt respond. Biscuit

Coon1

BANNED

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Seems we had a decent discussion in here about taking them down and only we acted on it, you got massed by them and didnt respond. Biscuit

British biscuit or American biscuit?

I don't know the difference, babycakes lol

Biscuit in British is cookie in American.

Youre definately the sweet kind of biscuit, honey

You big flatterer you. Tell me more! :p

Coon1

BANNED

British biscuit or American biscuit?

I don't know the difference, babycakes lol

Biscuit in British is cookie in American.

Youre definately the sweet kind of biscuit, honey

You big flatterer you. Tell me more! :p

We can go all day, sugar :p

Yochoko

Head Gardener
You guys were nip and tuck with two allies for the first week and a half then when they got back in a position to resist you used your multi alliance to take one of them out.

I have no problem with having some action. It's the cheating and hypocrisy that winds me up.

The fact you have master/antney/recon that did this as well. It's not really valid
And antney was leader of that alliance (multi one)

+100000000000 for leeroy

Saying that doesn't change the fact that you cheated either.

To be honest, all those 'cheaters' speaking loud and proud on the forum this round is quite an irritating sight. Whether you are clean this round or not isn't really an issue. You people cheated and you guys earned the well deserved title of 'cheater'. Just because you guys are taking self-declared good actions this round, it doesn't mean your cheater title magically gets erased or forgotten. We are not interested in your truth, we know that you (as in plural) cheated and that's good enough for us to judge you.

I know what I'm saying is irrelevant to the thread, but I really wanted to express my wish that you cheaters just shush and do your own little business without being loud.

Coon1

BANNED
You guys were nip and tuck with two allies for the first week and a half then when they got back in a position to resist you used your multi alliance to take one of them out.

I have no problem with having some action. It's the cheating and hypocrisy that winds me up.

The fact you have master/antney/recon that did this as well. It's not really valid

+100000000000 for leeroy

To be honest, all those 'cheaters' speaking loud and proud on the forum this round is quite an irritating sight. Whether you are clean this round or not isn't really an issue. You people cheated and you guys earned the well deserved title of 'cheater'. Just because you guys are taking self-declared good actions this round, it doesn't mean your cheater title magically gets erased or forgotten. We are not interested in your truth, we know that you (as in plural) cheated and that's good enough for us to judge you.

I know what I'm saying is irrelevant to the thread, but I really wanted to express my wish that you cheaters just shush and do your own little business without being loud.

So much discussion has been had about this and tbh, its been made clear that a new page has been turned over. As such everyone is entitled to discuss the current round without prejudice.

If we want to discuss previous rounds and cheating/immoral game play, start a new thread. Ide be happy to point out a few things that some seem to have forgotten...

AnTnEy

Harvester

+100000000000 for leeroy

So much discussion has been had about this and tbh, its been made clear that a new page has been turned over. As such everyone is entitled to discuss the current round without prejudice.

If we want to discuss previous rounds and cheating/immoral game play, start a new thread. Ide be happy to point out a few things that some seem to have forgotten...

Think some may be upset that people are still willing to let us play with them.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

+100000000000 for leeroy

Think some may be upset that people are still willing to let us play with them.

Nope. We are happy solo. And we played with scally earlier in the round so I don't think that's a problem.

Not to mention I would only play with 2 people out of your alliance. Maybe 3 at a push.

Coon1

BANNED
Didn't someone tell us to have some class in defeat when scally fell earlier in the round? Double standards it seems. Reality is you have been outplayed. mafia and our solo group had a combined value of less than 100b start of the week, you were twice the size.

You can make excuses if you like, those who do show some poor character