Round 56: Attention Mafia:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
ive said a bunch of times before though we have given up that BS from last round and can easily feed kients without cheating . The efforts of our solo group over the past 36 hrs are evidence of that

Lol, and before the last 36 hours?
Come on, yesterday you said it was only solo's attacking exp.
No offense dude, but how can people take you serious?

Allow my to clarify;

36 hrs ago our solo group decided to start rushing expendables. We kill a number of members by ourselves, no assistance/fakes etc from mafia or anyone else.

Prior to this we had been fighting mafia ourselves, no attacks on expendables.

We had a large BR an hour or so ago attacking expendables. This was our first attack with Mafia.

Ive told nothing but the truth about this. There is only doubt from a group of butthurt expendables who are making excuses for their losses

So you were originally for killing Mafia, but have now joined with the multis to help take down Expendables?

I'm all for Revolution - but if it can only happen with the help of multis then the whole thing seems rather pointless.

As a side note: Mafia have gained 30k land and 30bn score in 4 days.

Coon1

BANNED
ive said a bunch of times before though we have given up that BS from last round and can easily feed kients without cheating . The efforts of our solo group over the past 36 hrs are evidence of that

Allow my to clarify;

36 hrs ago our solo group decided to start rushing expendables. We kill a number of members by ourselves, no assistance/fakes etc from mafia or anyone else.

We had a large BR an hour or so ago attacking expendables. This was our first attack with Mafia.

Ive told nothing but the truth about this. There is only doubt from a group of butthurt expendables who are making excuses for their losses

So you were originally for killing Mafia, but have now joined with the multis to help take down Expendables?

I'm all for Revolution - but if it can only happen with the help of multis then the whole thing seems rather pointless.

You know what they say about the enemy of my enemy!

Mafia wanted expendables dead more than the other way around. Simply alligned with the only side willing to attack the other

Turkey

Harvester
We can talk last round for dayz if you want. The full truth and reality has yet to be told.

You sir... a (naughty word)

Errrm who are you?

My guess is you have a red raw asshole from the fisting you recently received.

Maybe your judgement would carry some weight if you knew me or if you were of any relevance.

So... I should remain silent until I make a name for myself? Anyway, I apologise for my recent outburst, shouldn't use such foul language, this I am truly sorry for. You are correct, I do not know you, I based my knowledge of you from these forums, this is foolish of me and I should know better. No hard feelings. If you guys are legit, then good going.

P.s. My arsehole is ok, just got frustrated ;). <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Allow my to clarify;

Mafia wanted expendables dead more than the other way around. Simply alligned with the only side willing to attack the other

And the multi thing? That's just a minor detail?

Coon1

BANNED

Allow my to clarify;

Saw a few more accounts get locked, none were from Mafia. Ask them if you want to know

Coon1

BANNED
We can talk last round for dayz if you want. The full truth and reality has yet to be told.

You sir... a (naughty word)

Errrm who are you?

My guess is you have a red raw asshole from the fisting you recently received.

Maybe your judgement would carry some weight if you knew me or if you were of any relevance.

So... I should remain silent until I make a name for myself? Anyway, I apologise for my recent outburst, shouldn't use such foul language, this I am truly sorry for. You are correct, I do not know you, I based my knowledge of you from these forums, this is foolish of me and I should know better. No hard feelings. If you guys are legit, then good going.

P.s. My arsehole is ok, just got frustrated ;). <3

Fair, unexpected and appreciated

Leeroy

Head Gardener

Allow my to clarify;

From what I hear and talk to them. They are pretty much all Thai. And being in Thailand for 4 months. None of them ****ers sleep.

But I haven't got proof if they multi or not. And neither does anyone else.
We just seem to have something in common with each other.. Which is attacking rank 1

Lukey

Harvester
* Lukey [8081] no bushtarion [7862] (edit) Attacking 50,100,000 ETA 5 ticks
* Lukey [8081] CrazyDogs [9711] (edit) Attacking 33,200,001 ETA 5 ticks
* Lukey [8081] punat2 [2319] (edit) Attacking 31,335,682 ETA 4 ticks
* Lukey [8081] Phoenix [6832] (edit) Attacking 23,300,000 ETA 3 ticks
* Lukey [8081] Arthad [4208] (edit) Attacking 59,011,639 ETA 2 ticks
* Lukey [8081] Apollo [3587] last tick (edit) Attacking 40,100,000 ETA 1 tick
* Lukey [8081] leave me alone [7712] last tick 14 m (edit) Attacking 33,100,000 ETA 1 tick
Total Incoming: 270,147,322 hostile

so am i rank 1, ive tried to stay out of all this crap to be honest.. but these guys are sooo pathetic!! Resistance lasted long then you got a couple of bad brs and stopped and decide to mass the rank 3 ally!!

Lukey

Harvester
* Lukey [8081] CrazyDogs [9711] (edit) Attacking 31,200,000 ETA 4 ticks
* Lukey [8081] no bushtarion [7862] (edit) Attacking 50,100,000 ETA 3 ticks
* Lukey [8081] punat2 [2319] (edit) Attacking 31,335,682 ETA 2 ticks
* Lukey [8081] Combloy of Destruction [1265] (edit) Attacking 54,577,267 ETA 1 tick
* Lukey [8081] Phoenix [6832] (edit) Attacking 23,300,000 ETA 1 tick
* Lukey [8081] Apollo [3587] last tick (edit) Attacking 40,100,000 Att. for 2 ticks
* Lukey [8081] leave me alone [7712] last tick 14 m (edit) Attacking 33,100,000 Att. for 2 ticks
* Lukey [8081] Arthad [4208] (edit) Attacking 59,011,639 Att. for 3 ticks
Total Incoming: 322,724,588 hostile

Pathetic :')

nopjes

Head Gardener

Allow my to clarify;

Let me explain. First of all, the solo's I know by name are great players doing a great job.
Now for the butthurt.
Imagine you're playing a football match versus LW Ronaldo ST:Messi and RW:Robben
But instead of having a team of 11 they are somehow playing with 30 players on the pitch.
And when youre about to hit a perfect sliding tackle on Ronaldo, Blatter looks up his password and quickly sends him to Zurich.

Lukey

Harvester
* Lukey [8081] Senpai [945] (edit) Attacking 35,077,509 ETA 5 ticks
* Lukey [8081] Return [8605] (edit) Attacking 31,813,209 ETA 5 ticks
* Lukey [8081] Combloy of Destruction [1265] (edit) Attacking 54,577,267 ETA 1 tick
* Lukey [8081] Apollo [3587] last tick (edit) Attacking 40,100,000 Att. for 2 ticks
* Lukey [8081] leave me alone [7712] last tick 14 m (edit) Attacking 33,100,000 Att. for 2 ticks
Total Incoming: 389,615,306 hostile

with this much activity you would think they would give the rank 1 alliance a go?

rooney

Head Gardener

Allow my to clarify;

Let me explain. First of all, the solo's I know by name are great players doing a great job.
Now for the butthurt.
Imagine you're playing a football match versus LW Ronaldo ST:Messi and RW:Robben
But instead of having a team of 11 they are somehow playing with 30 players on the pitch.
And when youre about to hit a perfect sliding tackle on Ronaldo, Blatter looks up his password and quickly sends him to Zurich.

made me laugh out loud

AnTnEy

Harvester
* Lukey [8081] Senpai [945] (edit) Attacking 35,077,509 ETA 5 ticks
* Lukey [8081] Return [8605] (edit) Attacking 31,813,209 ETA 5 ticks
Total Incoming: 389,615,306 hostile

with this much activity you would think they would give the rank 1 alliance a go?

Funny how everyone knows who all alliances are except mafia.

Abreu

Pruner

Allow my to clarify;

Saw a few more accounts get locked, none were from Mafia. Ask them if you want to know

One Id from mafia did get locked, but I also don't think that small round of lockings was very thorough as they are still many obvious cheaters still active, wether they be multies, account sharers, troop/land farmers

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Coon1

BANNED

Allow my to clarify;

One Id from mafia did get locked, but I also don't think that small round of lockings was very thorough as they are still many obvious cheaters still active, wether they be multies, account sharers, troop/land farmers

I agree, in a broader sense their is still a number of blatant cheaters going about business.

Mongo though, no ****s given just going for gold. Kinda funny in a way. Is the most obvious/prevelent this round however hasnt been banned

Coon1

BANNED

Check again sweetie, the rank 76 guy is mafia.

I stand corrected, princess.

Why havent you tried to attack them asmo?

We have and still do. Nice try at deflection though my little chickadee. ;)

Deflection?

is your point that we have endorsed an ally with one locked account?

Seems like this attack going on now is the first real attack on mafia by you. If you actually wanted them dead you would have worked with us a week ago, Cutie :p