round 43 - ANQ|FL|HC love triangle

avash

Harvester
Do you not realise hamilton that the realise people "attack you" as a person is due to the crap that you post. Its not like people have chosen you at random and are now just flaming you together. Maybe its the way you hold yourself on these forums and ingame? Instead of saying people are dicks and just focusing on you, how about not acting like a douche in the first place?

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Do you not realise hamilton that the realise people "attack you" as a person is due to the crap that you post. Its not like people have chosen you at random and are now just flaming you together. Maybe its the way you hold yourself on these forums and ingame? Instead of saying people are dicks and just focusing on you, how about not acting like a douche in the first place?

Ah ok maybe where I'm going wrong...let me try and satisfy people with my posts. Impossible. People in general, not just here, have a focal point on their arguments and they decide to go agaisnt me regardless even if deep down it's true. People stick their pennyworth in while I'm being 'trolled' or 'flamed' to seem the bigger person when they could quite happily go and make a brew or a ham sandwich. Give me a break, I post what I like.

Anyway on topic, the love triangle....where was it last?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Ah ok maybe where I'm going wrong...let me try and satisfy people with my posts. Impossible. People in general, not just here, have a focal point on their arguments and they decide to go agaisnt me regardless even if deep down it's true. People stick their pennyworth in while I'm being 'trolled' or 'flamed' to seem the bigger person when they could quite happily go and make a brew or a ham sandwich. Give me a break, I post what I like.

Anyway on topic, the love triangle....where was it last?

The part in bold is where you've gone wrong. You almost always talk bullshit, rubbish, or just plain crap. When you don't post crap (which is rare) people tend to leave you alone (barring a few exceptions). Most people take exception to either your attitude, your wording, or your behaviour. Think about it, not everyone who dislikes you is personally out to get you, they just seem to be offended by something you've done. Perhaps you should take a step back and examine the way you behave on these forums? Everyone should every once in a while since it's so easy to get wrapped up in the "social atmosphere" of this place. ;)

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
When you don't post crap (which is rare) people tend to leave you alone (barring a few exceptions).

You couldn't resist the exceptions.

Most people take exception to either your attitude, your wording, or your behaviour.

Yet everyone elses is perfectly fine because the only time there is a debate about thos aspects is when I say 1 word. Think about it.

Think about it, not everyone who dislikes you is personally out to get you, they just seem to be offended by something you've done.

Nobody can talk about being offended other than me. Seriously. How my wording, in many of your cases (not you personally) is about my grammar, my behaviour, which is trying to keep things on topic before being attacked.

Perhaps you should take a step back and examine the way you behave on these forums?

The one thing I will do seeing as I'll be forced to quit this very soon. I think people need to also take a step back, stop being so forceful, political, and harsh on others just because something isn't agreed upon by them.

Note: For the purpose of the threads created, Mods getting tired of this etc, if you want to say something, have the decency to 'troll/flame' or whatever in mail and leave these threads to their purpose.

Good day all. Good night.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
4thly, what's so funny about me not knowing someone who has made 2 posts in the forums?

Because DarkGod is amazing and not knowing who he is is like not knowing who BlackWolf is.

Elevnos

BANNED
Nobody can talk about being offended other than me. Seriously.

You see, this is the sort of thing that people take offence to, or disagree with. Maybe some other people do get offended, in fact a lot do. But they tend to realise that sometimes it's either better to realise you're wrong and stop arguing about it, or just leave yourself out of the conversation.
People don't have anything against you as a person, but more your actions, so to speak. However, if you continue like that, people will start to dislike you as a person. Perfect example = Zaheen. He started playing with the intention of doing just that, yet said a few things that people didn't agree with, and instead of realising what he said was wrong in some cases, he kept on arguing his points. This meant that a lot of the forumers here got annoyed with him and started to disregard all of his posts and react whenever he posted anything at all.
He is, as you are I'm sure, a nice guy, but he got wrapped up in it and gave a bad impression. What you are doing, my friend, is giving a bad impression of yourself.

PS.
whos blackwolf :eek:
This is a disgrace, BlackWolf was a legend!

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Nobody can talk about being offended other than me. Seriously.

You see, this is the sort of thing that people take offence to, or disagree with. Maybe some other people do get offended, in fact a lot do. But they tend to realise that sometimes it's either better to realise you're wrong and stop arguing about it, or just leave yourself out of the conversation.
People don't have anything against you as a person, but more your actions, so to speak. However, if you continue like that, people will start to dislike you as a person. Perfect example = Zaheen. He started playing with the intention of doing just that, yet said a few things that people didn't agree with, and instead of realising what he said was wrong in some cases, he kept on arguing his points. This meant that a lot of the forumers here got annoyed with him and started to disregard all of his posts and react whenever he posted anything at all.
He is, as you are I'm sure, a nice guy, but he got wrapped up in it and gave a bad impression. What you are doing, my friend, is giving a bad impression of yourself.

Alevo, you don't quit either...

Look, I want to end all the shenanigans yet you continue it. Don't ever compare me to Zaheen either. Zaheen has his own league!
Plus you basically repeated what Alci said. Point?
I'm leaving it, you leave it but everyone else continues, how can you expect me to? Surely you all know me by now? :D

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
4thly, what's so funny about me not knowing someone who has made 2 posts in the forums?

Because DarkGod is amazing and not knowing who he is is like not knowing who BlackWolf is.

I don't know who DarkGod is, but I found it funny that Hamilton, the completely unknown and irrelevant player that he is, would ask someone else of their identity in a mocking fashion.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Look, I want to end all the shenanigans yet you continue it.

no. you want the last word, thereby in your own mind saving face or winning in charlie sheen fashion.

by all means, have the last word and respond to this post (which means you've not let it go and therefore won't let the shenanigans end). in the end you're still wrong. I don't even know what the original point was anymore, but I'm sure you're wrong.

Kuda

Official Helper
whos blackwolf :eek:
This is a disgrace, BlackWolf was a legend!

You sir are a complete noob if you even thought for a second angela was serious there. Angela and the rest of our alliance back in age 2 and 3 spent entire rounds arguing with BW and his propaganda machine on the forums.

P.S. regardless of what anyone has told you BW was never a legend, bell end maybe but at best he was a mediocre player who had some good and very good players in his alliances and their many wings. Surrounding yourself with good players does not make you a legend or even a good player yourself. Also do not fall pray to the often seen glorification of things which have past.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
all i wanna say is that sometimes silence does gooooooood to you a lot more than you think!! your own silence, that is!! when you get too frustrated, i suggest you give it a rest, give yourself a rest, and let it go for a day or two (or forever)! then you'll be amazed how differently you see things! :D

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Surrounding yourself with good players does not make you a legend or even a good player yourself.

actually surrounding yourself with talent is a mark of a great leader. so a mediocre player was able to dazzle, confuse and assemble things with greater talent than his own.

He did accomplish things. I understand where you're trying to go with that Kuda, but I have to point out where you're wrong.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
You my good man, are one of those people that shouldn't speak.

Right back at ya, sister. Minus the good man part.

Oh noes, I am not a good person according to internetz. /SHOCKHORROR

My gender issues are of no concern to you. I took my personal health issues out of my sig for a reason - Stop bringing it back into the forum-fray.

Apart from being infinitely offended by the internetz slander from an apparently anally-fragile member of the game - I am finding some brilliant classic Bushtarion forum posting occurring.

(t)Roll on, plz.

df0cd7_2527936.jpg