Round 41 Awards Discussion

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
we godsend, excons and timA were all there LANing up at round start, and we had a good laugh and a good wtf moment.

and then me and TimA lost the PW between rounds, after sooo much effort (Pom/CG combo i believe) and then i think i slept for a few days. ahh good memories.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Well I don't know how I managed to acquire that co-leader of TDA but it is nerve racking stuff when Dax went missing in action and everything comes down to you. Apologies to Steve_God as about that time was the last gasp resistance effort which TDA put in something of a poor showing.

Talking of leading - a plug for the ally I want to put together - still looking for players.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
we godsend, excons and timA were all there LANing up at round start, and we had a good laugh and a good wtf moment.

and then me and TimA lost the PW between rounds, after sooo much effort (Pom/CG combo i believe) and then i think i slept for a few days. ahh good memories.

AND you had that much alcohol in your system that you kept constantly kicking our beloved pee-wee companions from IRC.

Indeed a good wtf moment :p

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
crazy, dont worry if you are confident in your 'skillz' and pro, and are pleased with how well you did, brag away. and if you arent brag even harder. forums is just a troll fest past page 3 of any forum thread just ignore the flames. but what ever you do dont end up like zaheen. one zaheen is all my poor brain can take.

pst. did shadow bane got banned AGAIN! damn he must kow how to press one moderators buttons

i mean i know im not the worst player of the round lol
But i know i aint top tier either.
I don't know zaheen so i can't speak on how he is.

And dax i dont see the trademark!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
And dax i dont see the trademark!

This ID is being played by TROLLFING

pp_8d1cfb1a6293598a8a6a5bd33ad75ed1_53.jpg

Podunk

Head Gardener
Twigs, I lead ANR.

And we're public and most of our members have public IDs sooo you can figure out who was all there :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Sorry, did I say Bribenoobia for honorable mention alliance?

I would like modify my original awards. TDA now gets my honourable mentional alliance, simply for all the lovely BRs we have had from suiciding on us

Worst alliance will now go to bribenoobia.

Reason:
Code:
Pee-wee POM[XXXX]	* Awesome Pee-Wee dragon 			Defending 	44,000,000 	ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	* Awesome Pee-wee SA				Defending 	1 		ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	Bribenoobia #1 that sleeps eveyday		Attacking 	21,001,333 	ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	Bribenoobia #2 cheater with 1.7m gargs		Attacking 	9,611,294 	ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	Bribenoobia #3 also sleeps alot 		Attacking 	75,619,886 	ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	Bribenoobia #4 					Attacking 	41,280,000 	ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	Bribenoobia #5 that sleeps everyday 		Attacking 	69,718,407 	ETA 2 ticks
Total Incoming: 	217,230,920 hostile  44,000,001 friendly

As you can see, 5 people massing an offline POM, all on the one tick.
And more importantly can you notice the blazing cheater that started everything? He has been in sleep for ages, and now for last couple of days decides he and his 1.7m gargantua are going to join in a massing of a single player.
And im pretty pissed off because i wouldve taken all that inc last tick, even if i was the only one. Except no matter what i kill, all those gargs will survive because there is so much strong flak and i would get zeroed.
While i dont have a problem with that (in fact i wouldve jumped at the opportunity if they hadnt cheated), i would not want to give the attackers such an enjoyable BR at my own sacrifice. Any other alliance i would have, but knowing i will die to someone who cheated to get his gargs (whereas i worked hard for my epic number) is totally not cool.

And all the other attackers know he is a cheater, but still attack with him.

F*ck you Bribenoobia

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Sorry, did I say Bribenoobia for honorable mention alliance?

I would like modify my original awards. TDA now gets my honourable mentional alliance, simply for all the lovely BRs we have had from suiciding on us

Worst alliance will now go to bribenoobia.

Reason:
Code:
Pee-wee POM[XXXX]	* Awesome Pee-Wee dragon 			Defending 	44,000,000 	ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	* Awesome Pee-wee SA				Defending 	1 		ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	Bribenoobia #1 that sleeps eveyday		Attacking 	21,001,333 	ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	Bribenoobia #2 cheater with 1.7m gargs		Attacking 	9,611,294 	ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	Bribenoobia #3 also sleeps alot 		Attacking 	75,619,886 	ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	Bribenoobia #4 					Attacking 	41,280,000 	ETA 2 ticks
Pee-wee POM[XXXX] 	Bribenoobia #5 that sleeps everyday 		Attacking 	69,718,407 	ETA 2 ticks
Total Incoming: 	217,230,920 hostile  44,000,001 friendly

As you can see, 5 people massing an offline POM, all on the one tick.
And more importantly can you notice the blazing cheater that started everything? He has been in sleep for ages, and now for last couple of days decides he and his 1.7m gargantua are going to join in a massing of a single player.
And im pretty pissed off because i wouldve taken all that inc last tick, even if i was the only one. Except no matter what i kill, all those gargs will survive because there is so much strong flak and i would get zeroed.
While i dont have a problem with that (in fact i wouldve jumped at the opportunity if they hadnt cheated), i would not want to give the attackers such an enjoyable BR at my own sacrifice. Any other alliance i would have, but knowing i will die to someone who cheated to get his gargs (whereas i worked hard for my epic number) is totally not cool.

And all the other attackers know he is a cheater, but still attack with him.

F*ck you Bribenoobia

+1 -- they are all guilty as hell of cheating just by association and participation -- analogy; if an armed gunman goes into the liquor store while you are shopping there and shoots down the cashier taking all the money and then little innocent you goes ahead and puts a few fifths of the best scotch in the house in your pocket are you not guilty of being an accomplice to the crime??

and worst yet is that Azzer is as low down as the bribeapussymaniacs for not being arsed enough to even give someone the power to be an op and locked and ban the obvious cheaters... enough said

timtadams

Landscape Designer
well we returned the favour on one of their puppets.

sent harriers/rangers, boosted by shields/TD and SA
got alot of RPG defence (with other stuff obviously) and HQ units, but they recalled when we were eta 2. Wouldve been epic BR as our SA went offline and we were staying no matter what.

Steve_God

Official Helper
and worst yet is that Azzer is as low down as the bribeapussymaniacs for not being arsed enough to even give someone the power to be an op and locked and ban the obvious cheaters... enough said

Where have you been for the last month?
He locked a handful of them a fair few weeks ago :p

Keep up ;)

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
but didn't lock the most obvious offenders, just a pair of multies :p
the troop traders, of which there are/were several, got away with it scot free

so frustrations are still, understandable

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
But the creator hate is still unnecessary - He made the game you're playing, and he won't ever come back if all you are gonna do is slate him endlessly. Have at least a bit of respect for a guy who tirelessly worked to create and then maintain and be a part of this game for as long as he did.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
But the creator hate is still unnecessary - He made the game you're playing, and he won't ever come back if all you are gonna do is slate him endlessly. Have at least a bit of respect for a guy who tirelessly worked to create and then maintain and be a part of this game for as long as he did.

I agree.
He worked on this game so much, and was a great admin while he had the time to be around and work on the game.
Obviously, he is dedicating his time to his new project.

I wouldnt be surprised if he consciously avoids coming here because of the unfriendliness of some people and/or doesnt want to feel like he has to justify his absence to a bunch of people that wont be satisfied regardless of the reasons.

Im sure he wouldnt want to see this game which he worked on so much wither to its death. When (IF) he has time, he may once again promote it and develop it.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
ow wut. do we need to shower him with praise and appreciations for him to come back and take his own responsibilities as the creator of the game? :<