Round 41 Awards Discussion

Steve_God

Official Helper
My "spying" for the resistance was me sitting in the Resistance IRC for one day, and got 0 information so I doubt that counts.

The only info I got was from some spy you guys had who mailed us the attack plans, and I'm pretty sure he was fed false information anyway so we never used it.
[...snip...]
Still, I have no issue with you Steve_God, I think you're a good player and a cool guy. Think I even gave you an award iirc. But if you want to have an issue with me, go right ahead and join the queue.
Well, there were a few occasions; the first was talking to me personally over IRC claiming you were solo to see how much info I would give out very early on; then the sitting in the resistance channel claiming you weren't in Kiwi; then the leaked attack plans that found its way to Kiwi through you, through a guy in one of the lower ranked allies who you'd mis-informed. Even after you were banned from the Resistance channel, and also you spoke to Toast to let you back in on the basis that Bruce would vouch for you, just because Bruce had bought your p-unit.

While you didn't get any info from the Resistance channel, the leaked info was actually real, and we had to re-arrange plans after that had happened :p

I have no personal issue with you at all mate, all due respect for your playing abilities, personality, banter on the forums, etc... it's just that while it may have been a few small lies to a handful of players here and there, it meant that plans got leaked, progress delayed, etc, and it's just not a tactic that I think any winning ally needs to employ to secure a win. For me, lies should stay in the Politics thread on the forums. Just my view :)

Zaheen

BANNED
Zaheen - As usual, you come around just to stir up a hornets nest for no reason other than you can. You'd be a real viable player if you could get over yourself long enough to realize its more fun to play FOR a group of friends. With your attitude, I wouldn't take you into one of my alliances if I couldn't get anyone else to join and was getting desperate. You'd just insult them, and either get kick-raped or leave on your own and delete a week later because your "bored."
May I defend myself? Yes I may.

Who says I'm not currently playing for a group of friends? Or last time I played, I played with a group of friends? And who says next time I play I won't be playing with a group of friends?

You don't need to worry about me joining you, I generally don't play with people who have their head stuck up their bum holes (i.e. you), as for getting bored, or deleting...well it's my life I will do what I like with it.

I didn't come here to stir anything, my name was mentioned out of the blue for no apparent reason, so I replied.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Zaheen - As usual, you come around just to stir up a hornets nest for no reason other than you can. You'd be a real viable player if you could get over yourself long enough to realize its more fun to play FOR a group of friends. With your attitude, I wouldn't take you into one of my alliances if I couldn't get anyone else to join and was getting desperate. You'd just insult them, and either get kick-raped or leave on your own and delete a week later because your "bored."
May I defend myself? Yes I may.

Who says I'm not currently playing for a group of friends? Or last time I played, I played with a group of friends? And who says next time I play I won't be playing with a group of friends?

You don't need to worry about me joining you, I generally don't play with people who have their head stuck up their bum holes (i.e. you), as for getting bored, or deleting...well it's my life I will do what I like with it.

I didn't come here to stir anything, my name was mentioned out of the blue for no apparent reason, so I replied.

Because your almost always solo, when you do play allied, you join an ally, then leave shortly thereafter. Then you come on the forums and attempt to flame everyone, fail at at decent insults, and eventually disappear again. I was happy to see you go last time, I'm looking forward to it again. I don't know how old you are, and neither do I care, but you act as if your 14(Not choosing that age just because its young, Its honestly the age that fits your "personality") and are still ignorant of reality.

I vaguely recall someone saying you were 27 (may have been someone else) but if that IS you.. Its truly disappointing, and I hope you never act like this around younger kids. The world is f***ed up enough as it is without a blatant disregard for others. I've been called an as**ole a few times myself, it should say something that I feel compelled to point you out as one.

Zaheen

BANNED
Haha, forgetting why I sent that already I guess?

Go have a circle jerk with Crazy or something.
I don't even know you, why would I remember why you sent it? Speaking of which I don't even know Crazy, and I doubt he knows me.

Anyway stick to the topic.

Zaheen

BANNED
Then you come on the forums and attempt to flame everyone, fail at at decent insults, and eventually disappear again.
Actually, I came on and posted a couple of awards, and a suggestion.

I was happy to see you go last time, I'm looking forward to it again.
Should I be upset?

I don't know how old you are, and neither do I care, but you act as if your 14(Not choosing that age just because its young, Its honestly the age that fits your "personality") and are still ignorant of reality.
People say I look younger than I am too, I'm glad you don't care - because neither do I.

I vaguely recall someone saying you were 27 (may have been someone else) but if that IS you.. Its truly disappointing, and I hope you never act like this around younger kids
Then they are mistaken, and if you hope for anything it should be for a bigger brain.

The world is f***ed up enough as it is without a blatant disregard for others.
You're a prime example of why the world is so messed up, and you're doing a great job at making it a better place. You clearly have no regards for forum rules in your last post, it was full of trash talk and nonsense.

Instead of trying to sort out a conflict of differences between some random retarded fudge monkey and myself, you come on the forums talking trash about things you don't know about. I have one word for people like you...

I've been called an as**ole a few times myself.
Amazing, you read my mind.

Now how about we settle this like adults and take it to PM? I didn't mention you in any of my above posts, if you have a problem with something I posted then hit the report button and deal with it like an adult (or cry baby), you decide. I don't think anybody here cares about why you don't want me in your alliance, and to be honest neither do I.

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
No offence, Rowan, but for you to call Crazy "nothing" is kinda funny as noone had ever heard of you before this round. So in conclusion you should all just shut up and admire me - the actual gift of God.

Its true.. I did indeed give him as a gift.. To my enemies! MWUWHAHAHAHA

:D

So taking personal awards personal is an awful lot like taking a game personal (actually, its EXACTLY like it, except sadder) so chill out and enjoy..

Crazy- you didn't say you were, but you've certainly given off that vibe.. And more than just on the forums, I've seen it in mails you've sent to my ally-mates :p

Rowan - who're you again? :p As for anyone taking you solo, I didn't participate (nor even really pay attention to) the resistance, but you DID sit in the resist channel and tell them you weren't with kiwi, whilst you didn't get anything (according to you) the action was there, and that's what Steve_God is talking about. Hate you? No, I strongly doubt it, but I'm sure he's lost a lot of respect for you out of it.

Did I miss anyone? :D

You must not understand me, when i send ingame mail its usually to troll people or to mess around; its not to be meant to be taken seriously.
:shock:

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
You must not understand me, when i send ingame mail its usually to troll people or to mess around; its not to be meant to be taken seriously.

So thats why you just appear to be a douche, IT ALL BECOMES CLEAR NOW ;o

Zaheen

BANNED
None of them know the meaning of the word fun, even if it was slapped on their forehead for eternity they would struggle to work out what it was.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
crazy, dont worry if you are confident in your 'skillz' and pro, and are pleased with how well you did, brag away. and if you arent brag even harder. forums is just a troll fest past page 3 of any forum thread just ignore the flames. but what ever you do dont end up like zaheen. one zaheen is all my poor brain can take.

pst. did shadow bane got banned AGAIN! damn he must kow how to press one moderators buttons

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
talking about the round start, i have to add another "best moment of the round"- i was first for the first couple of ticks, maybe an hour or two. but yeh, that was awesome. and then because i'm aussie i was grouped with kiwifruit for the resistance. thats stereotyping! ands its a good thing peewee's glorious leader(shocker2k) is against discrimination and got me off that list.

But learning that, made me feel smug, that you thought i was good enough for a rank 1 alliance. thanks again steve_god for a fun round start.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
talking about the round start, i have to add another "best moment of the round"- i was first for the first couple of ticks, maybe an hour or two. but yeh, that was awesome. and then because i'm aussie i was grouped with kiwifruit for the resistance. thats stereotyping! ands its a good thing peewee's glorious leader(shocker2k) is against discrimination and got me off that list.

But learning that, made me feel smug, that you thought i was good enough for a rank 1 alliance. thanks again steve_god for a fun round start.

lol, now theres a nice bragging moment :p In a lower ranked alliance and accused of being the winning ally.. ^_^

Rowan

Harvester

Haha funny.

Me and Daniel actually joked about that happening, awesome to see we weren't far off.