Resistance

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Hey toby :) - We're doing quite well actually. 1 of 3 kids out of the house. 2 to go, then i retire or execute plans for world domination. one or the other. How are you?

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I think you should just admit you lost to a better crew but not one good thing has been said about the effort put into the round thus far. Way to be sore losers, congrats

We'll never know now who had the better line-up.

What we do know is that one alliance felt they couldn't win the round without using dirty spy tactics to get the upper hand.

Too bad you folks couldn't trust your ability to win on merit.

Another write off round.

P.s Benneh - stuff like this highlights the need for reducing the round length.

I personally find it funny that every one is calling us spy's and cheats yet theirs not a single scream shot of us hitting mult's, time and time again and theirs no proof saying Leeroy, Coon, Tiger, or any other XXX member doing it. There plan was leaked to an alliance where some one had a Friend and informed us. One of are members also has a brother in that alliance they both admitted it was posted in there pols what time the attack would be. and as they sent an outgoing list of all there mobs was also shown. Is it cheating that they told some one else no. your members leaked your plans to some one else. plane and simple. you where warned in advance we knew about the attack coming. there was a handle full o people who know and did nothing but waited we still had to prank people on to defend against you. That your people spilled your plans and you keep coming knowing your upper hand had been given away was fullish on your end anyways. we seen you coming plane and simple. its your own fault. its just that simple come on. this is my second round back after years last round i joined after avengers was getting beat down often and where short members because an old friend asked me to come back. this round we had the upper hand its the way of the game. cry about it and move on.

Convinent there is a "brother" in there or a "friend"

Gazzy

Head Gardener
You're right! It is just too convenient ... the only possible explanation is that its a spy/multi/cheat!

Do you hear yourself?

Leeroy

Head Gardener
You're right! It is just too convenient ... the only possible explanation is that its a spy/multi/cheat!

Do you hear yourself?

I don't tend to read out loud so no.
You've already back tracked once already and when I posted something you said you took offence and said it was out of context. (Which is wasn't)

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Good burn.

But no, I didn't backtrack. You paraphrased me out of context to make it sound like I admitted dirty play.

Cheap trick to try make me look bad, I thought you were better than that.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Good burn.

But no, I didn't backtrack. You paraphrased me out of context to make it sound like I admitted dirty play.

Cheap trick to try make me look bad, I thought you were better than that.

You said. " I had an idea the Attack was coming and had defence in place" which I don't know how on earth that can we taken out of context?
That gives you time to get people online
Give details of reals / fakes and cover UC members
Keep digging Gazzy. The hole getting deeper buddy.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
I can't believe I'm being drawn in to this.

We've already had this conversation on whatsapp, so this is entirely for anyone still reading.

We knew an attack was (almost certainly) coming because you had ~10 hours left until we finished CW, ~30 hours or so before you. Also because we were intel spammed around 45 minutes before you hit (if I could be bothered scrolling back through thousands of whatsapp messages, I would post the screenshot of us discussing it in the group chat). We had our final push ready for 4:30am, so it shouldn't be any big surprise that we were playing it safe and ready for your last ditch attach before that. It was also a Sunday evening, so most players were already online or easy to get on.

In terms of "had defense in place," I had our players with LETs paired up and so just needed to assign reals and fakes. The reals were put on offliners, high value targets, and where you had 4-5 IDs on one (as opposed to where you had 2-3, which we faked or last ticked).

But you already know all this, we've had this exact conversation.

I hope you stop with this attempted character assassination. It's pretty low, but it's also damaging your own reputation.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

We've already had this conversation on whatsapp, so this is entirely for anyone still reading.

We knew an attack was (almost certainly) coming because you had ~10 hours left until we finished CW, ~30 hours or so before you. Also because we were intel spammed around 45 minutes before you hit (if I could be bothered scrolling back through thousands of whatsapp messages, I would post the screenshot of us discussing it in the group chat). We had our final push ready for 4:30am, so it shouldn't be any big surprise that we were playing it safe and ready for your last ditch attach before that. It was also a Sunday evening, so most players were already online or easy to get on.

In terms of "had defense in place," I had our players with LETs paired up and so just needed to assign reals and fakes. The reals were put on offliners, high value targets, and where you had 4-5 IDs on one (as opposed to where you had 2-3, which we faked or last ticked).

I hope you stop with this attempted character assassination. It's pretty low, but it's also damaging your own reputation.

Not how it came across. You said you know it was happening regardless which is a fact. I reputation was ruined ages ago when I played with recon and co. Along with tiger + coon. We chose to exclude ourself from that because it was killing the game. Hate to see this... But I can see why DVS kicked you at round start

Shaggy

Planter
well like it or not that's how it happened why don't you talk to your guys about keeping to yourselves and you plans that way with out asking for help. and we would have never know. i could just jump on the damn band wagon and say it was one of yall's multi trying to get others to gang up on use but i honestly don't care what you think. you plan was exposed you where warned with at least 10-20 min to recall you choice not to and screwed yourselves. any thing else i can help you with?

Changer

Head Gardener
well like it or not that's how it happened why don't you talk to your guys about keeping to yourselves and you plans that way with out asking for help. and we would have never know. i could just jump on the damn band wagon and say it was one of yall's multi trying to get others to gang up on use but i honestly don't care what you think. you plan was exposed you where warned with at least 10-20 min to recall you choice not to and screwed yourselves. any thing else i can help you with?

From what I understand...

XXX Didn't ask for help. One of their members spoke to their "Brother" in TLA who told their members, one of which is Cass (Recons "Wife"). I assume they "Accidentally" told recon.

:roll::roll::roll:

Shaggy

Planter

From what I understand...

XXX Didn't ask for help. One of their members spoke to their "Brother" in TLA who told their members, one of which is Cass (Recons "Wife"). I assume they "Accidentally" told recon.

:roll::roll::roll:

cass from what i understand was kicked well before any of this even started xxx's needs to have who every they told or there brother go in there polls and screen shot exactly what was said and leave it at that. Until then both sides are just blasting at the mouth and accusing each other of being multi's and its pointless. end of statement

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Hey toby :) - We're doing quite well actually. 1 of 3 kids out of the house. 2 to go, then i retire or execute plans for world domination. one or the other. How are you?

Ah not so bad. Working, studying, sleeping, etc. I need a holiday :(

Zer0

Harvester

Not how it came across. You said you know it was happening regardless which is a fact. I reputation was ruined ages ago when I played with recon and co. Along with tiger + coon. We chose to exclude ourself from that because it was killing the game. Hate to see this... But I can see why DVS kicked you at round start

I don't understand

AnTnEy

Harvester

But you still play with them. So what's the difference between them and us? And even here your admitting to coon and tiger cheating.so now none of our points are valid.we can all Stfu and go back to playing our game

Coon1

BANNED

But you still play with them. So what's the difference between them and us? And even here your admitting to coon and tiger cheating.so now none of our points are valid.we can all Stfu and go back to playing our game

We cheated once. You cheat every round.

Theres a clear difference. Im bewildered that people voluntarily play with you

AnTnEy

Harvester

We cheated once. You cheat every round.

Theres a clear difference. Im bewildered that people voluntarily play with you

Lol, just lol