Resistance

yan0

Planter
Seems you can't accept that you lost this round to better players

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Seems you can't accept that you lost this round to better players

Did we absolutely batter you last round and win? Erm yes?
Did we have a spy feeding other info? Erm yes
Did we have 25-26 IDs hitting us from 2 alliance? Erm again.. Yes
When we attacked was our Attack leaked? Yes

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Hahaha yano and recon acting big because they 'won'. Hahahahaha it's amazing they claim to have 'won' when they got information about us. Top notch boys, next time try to win off your own backs.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Oh please tell me your with them stargayzer...that would be the icing on the cake.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I think you should just admit you lost to a better crew but not one good thing has been said about the effort put into the round thus far. Way to be sore losers, congrats

We'll never know now who had the better line-up.

What we do know is that one alliance felt they couldn't win the round without using dirty spy tactics to get the upper hand.

Too bad you folks couldn't trust your ability to win on merit.

Another write off round.

P.s Benneh - stuff like this highlights the need for reducing the round length.

Shaggy

Planter
I think you should just admit you lost to a better crew but not one good thing has been said about the effort put into the round thus far. Way to be sore losers, congrats

We'll never know now who had the better line-up.

What we do know is that one alliance felt they couldn't win the round without using dirty spy tactics to get the upper hand.

Too bad you folks couldn't trust your ability to win on merit.

Another write off round.

P.s Benneh - stuff like this highlights the need for reducing the round length.

I personally find it funny that every one is calling us spy's and cheats yet theirs not a single scream shot of us hitting mult's, time and time again and theirs no proof saying Leeroy, Coon, Tiger, or any other XXX member doing it. There plan was leaked to an alliance where some one had a Friend and informed us. One of are members also has a brother in that alliance they both admitted it was posted in there pols what time the attack would be. and as they sent an outgoing list of all there mobs was also shown. Is it cheating that they told some one else no. your members leaked your plans to some one else. plane and simple. you where warned in advance we knew about the attack coming. there was a handle full o people who know and did nothing but waited we still had to prank people on to defend against you. That your people spilled your plans and you keep coming knowing your upper hand had been given away was fullish on your end anyways. we seen you coming plane and simple. its your own fault. its just that simple come on. this is my second round back after years last round i joined after avengers was getting beat down often and where short members because an old friend asked me to come back. this round we had the upper hand its the way of the game. cry about it and move on.

Recon

Pruner
Should still blame the spy instead of who the spy leaked info to. No reason to ruin a whole ally over your recrutement mistake.

Slavi

Harvester

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
You have all, always been lies, spies, and cheats - oh my!

I am your One True God.

Bow to me!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I'm starting to get bored at work. I may play again soon because chewing glass is getting tiresome.

what would azzer say if i played again?

nothing you fool! azzer's dead and locked in my basement!