Redemption :D

Bobbin

Head Gardener
Re: Redemption :D

Rama said:
harriergirl said:
*Please let this be stated I am posting as a matter of fact not out of bitterness or preference to any ally*

As soon as spies were out. Redemption + Jizz + bunkers started with the waves.. on 8-11 of our players at a time. We fought like hell but there is only so much you can stop with round the clock 3-4 attacker on 8 players at a time. If you doubt this.. then please accept that we were rank 3 in points simply because of our effectiveness for almost 2 days. Redtube may have hit us once as an ally. But mostly I think we only got randoms from them.

The point is . Never once have Jizz attacked alone. Always with Redemption to flank them. You can justify Redtube with revenge? How to justify the bashing Redemption got? Or the bashing we received? We aren't playing ftw , we don't care who wins.Bashing and waving are valid tactics. I'm all for going for the throat, But the tactics used this round are by far some of the most ruthless I've seen in years. Blame the game ? Blame the playerbase ? Who knows really,

Just the facts M'am
-Tana

All I have to say is dunno what you talking about, the only ally we have hit together was RT. The rest always alone.

pffft

HotShot

Weeder

Rama said:
harriergirl said:
*Please let this be stated I am posting as a matter of fact not out of bitterness or preference to any ally*

As soon as spies were out. Redemption + Jizz + bunkers started with the waves.. on 8-11 of our players at a time. We fought like hell but there is only so much you can stop with round the clock 3-4 attacker on 8 players at a time. If you doubt this.. then please accept that we were rank 3 in points simply because of our effectiveness for almost 2 days. Redtube may have hit us once as an ally. But mostly I think we only got randoms from them.

The point is . Never once have Jizz attacked alone. Always with Redemption to flank them. You can justify Redtube with revenge? How to justify the bashing Redemption got? Or the bashing we received? We aren't playing ftw , we don't care who wins.Bashing and waving are valid tactics. I'm all for going for the throat, But the tactics used this round are by far some of the most ruthless I've seen in years. Blame the game ? Blame the playerbase ? Who knows really,

Just the facts M'am
-Tana

All I have to say is dunno what you talking about, the only ally we have hit together was RT. The rest always alone.

Ehm Rama, are you being serious or is this just your sense of humor? Cause i'm pretty sure your alliance is called Jizz (as is stated in your signature) and i'm more than sure that we had 6 of your members attacking 6 of our members at exactly the same tick already three times today.

Of course, it could have just been a coincidence [/sarcasm]

I'm not whining about the fact that you attack us with several members at the same time, and that you immediately resend when your troops get home from a failed attack (one of your members attacked me four times in a row, each time bringing three different allie-mates). No, I'm already beyond that point. But please, have the balls to admit that you launch organised attacks on us! I think we have more than deserved that bit of respect.

Reub

Pruner

[chef said:
]well RT started the war :shock:
RT hit first, started rushes :x
RT gets what came to them :p

why dont RT go back to private, :?:

this game is about bashing and fighting (well use to be (Landcap FTW)) and coming back online to find yourself 0ed, maybe most rt members dont know what that feels like until now, well i have to say u cant always be score Queens, u are all on here crying cuz u cant be the Queens, i say get over it, and go your different ways jizz and Redem will kill u until u go away, u want to rush us, fine we kill u! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not exactly sure who you are? Though this post just tells me how much you know people in this game, and what's exactly going on at the top at the moment. If you had any idea who actually is in RT then you would know that we all know whats it's like to be zeroed as most have been here since early rounds of the game. So shhhhhh :p

As for this thread in general: I believe in this game if your playing FTW, then you do everything in your power to get that win without cheating/breaking rules. This is all Jizz/redeption have done and I say good on them for that. Ofc there is a grudge against interlude/RT from last round as JJ was in pest and we owned/beat them etc, and other factors.

From what i know/see at round start and now yes I do firmly believe we had the best lineup of players as an alliance in this round. Much better IMO than Jizz and Redeption, and I know that many share this view, so therefore we were the biggest threat and Jizz and Redemption needed to team up to take us down, good on your Jizz/Redemption :)

So no complaints of Jizz/Redemp working together from me, and I'm a member of RedTube. I know for a fact that I would have done the same so I'm def. not going to complain about it. That's just my personal opinion on this.

Souls

Official Helper

HotShot said:
Rama said:
harriergirl said:

Just the facts M'am
-Tana

Ehm Rama, are you being serious or is this just your sense of humor? Cause i'm pretty sure your alliance is called Jizz (as is stated in your signature) and i'm more than sure that we had 6 of your members attacking 6 of our members at exactly the same tick already three times today.

Of course, it could have just been a coincidence [/sarcasm]

I'm not whining about the fact that you attack us with several members at the same time, and that you immediately resend when your troops get home from a failed attack (one of your members attacked me four times in a row, each time bringing three different allie-mates). No, I'm already beyond that point. But please, have the balls to admit that you launch organised attacks on us! I think we have more than deserved that bit of respect.

He meant alone, as in just Jizz and no other alliances. You just took it out of context. ;)

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Time to ressurect this thread as I can see that the top is actually fighting and for everyone's surprise it seems that Redemtion are beating Jizz? Any updates on the "big" war are welcome.

PS. Let the flaming begin :D

NoobCake

Planter

f0xx said:
Time to ressurect this thread as I can see that the top is actually fighting and for everyone's surprise it seems that Redemtion are beating Jizz? Any updates on the "big" war are welcome.

PS. Let the flaming begin :D

Well this is a bit late and i doubt that people are still reading into this...

Jizz and Redemption had an agreement and stuck to it. They would work together to kill RT and then would openly declare war and have a fun 1v1 battle for the top. We(Jizz) had a bit of a rough start as our ex-leader and a few others(myself included) were on holidays and Redemption caught us a tad off guard.

Shortly there after I took over as leader as Rama went inactive for RL purposes (Rama FTW!!) after a couple days of jump starting the activity we began to fight back and I decided to use our activity as the basis for our advantage and hit them at their(and most alliances) weak spot. We had a goal and it was to win the round, RT was dead and Redemption was in our way...by the end of the week they had players disbanding and deleting.

RT then started jumping in for land...(the bunkers did what they do and piggied everything throughout war) and are now back to that rank two spot. We have not and will not work with anyone else for any other reason than the destruction of RT. :D

Finally, as a response to many of the previous posts in multiple threads...RT is not the alliance with the most skilled players this round. Many of the better players are spread out and lots are even solo so that comment was quite rubbish. I have played with many people from the current top alliances and RT does have a hand full of skilled players and a few big names at that. These days i think people focus on names more than they do actual skill anymore. While activity is the most dominant characteristic of a good player, skill is still a factor and more of one than someones name. There are too many gray areas in who is better and where skill is at in the new age of bush to be making claims as to who are the better ones currently...

Hope this cleared up a bit of the Jizz/Redemption/RedTube war debates.

Current Jizz leader,

Hero (though Rama is still my sex slave!!!!)

Rama

Pruner

[quote="NoobCake]
Hero (though Rama is still my sex slave!!!!)[/quote]

you wish :p.

Jiggy

Weeder

Hang on so your in a subtle manor claiming that jizz are the best alliance? Dint Redtube have a huge lead at the start? we were pwning redememption; jizz were stuck in 3rd, then jizz/redemption and the big solos turned on us, we got bashed down but rebuilt and had a huge acre/score lead within a few days; again jizz/redemption and bunkers hit us and did wipe us completely... doesnt this show whos clearly the most capeable allie? afterall had it been 1v1 like you claim to be or like to fight, im sure it would be RedTube in the Rank 1 position. Anyway just my opinion on things.... ive never played a round quite like this and never experienced such brutal forces for such long periods of time, jizz struggled against redemption; id like to see jizz have faced redemption/redtube and the big solos's.....

Souls

Official Helper

Jiggy said:
Hang on so your in a subtle manor claiming that jizz are the best alliance? Dint Redtube have a huge lead at the start? we were pwning redememption; jizz were stuck in 3rd, then jizz/redemption and the big solos turned on us, we got bashed down but rebuilt and had a huge acre/score lead within a few days; again jizz/redemption and bunkers hit us and did wipe us completely... doesnt this show whos clearly the most capeable allie? afterall had it been 1v1 like you claim to be or like to fight, im sure it would be RedTube in the Rank 1 position. Anyway just my opinion on things.... ive never played a round quite like this and never experienced such brutal forces for such long periods of time, jizz struggled against redemption; id like to see jizz have faced redemption/redtube and the big solos's.....

I fail to see where you draw your accusations from.. :|

Subdivisions

Harvester

I believe this is the accusation you are looking for?

NoobCake said:
RT is not the alliance with the most skilled players this round.

Anyway, it has been an interesting round. One of the classic "skill and heart" vs "political power and activity" rounds :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

im sorry hero but if you honestly think our start line-up didnt have the most skilled players then just walk away, because your obviously blind / dont take notice.

also you guys wouldnt have took us down 1v1, i mean cmon even when we were half your score we were owning you in attacks and defence, infact even now it takes like 10 of you on 1 tick to even concider staying versus us.

and dont take all the credit for why you won the round, redemp won it for you. and you know it.

Souls

Official Helper

Subdivisions said:

NoobCake said:

Anyway, it has been an interesting round. One of the classic "skill and heart" vs "political power and activity" rounds :p

The one who plays his cards right in the political battle always wins. ;)

NoobCake

Planter

Cyrus said:
im sorry hero but if you honestly think our start line-up didnt have the most skilled players then just walk away, because your obviously blind / dont take notice.

also you guys wouldnt have took us down 1v1, i mean cmon even when we were half your score we were owning you in attacks and defence, infact even now it takes like 10 of you on 1 tick to even concider staying versus us.

and dont take all the credit for why you won the round, redemp won it for you. and you know it.

Well Cyrus once again you have shown that not only are you an arrogant person but an ignorant one as well. RedTube has a handful of very skilled players as I have already stated (of which you are not part of btw so pull your head out champ), but I would take the current lineup in Jizz over any of the others this round by far. We do not have many of the names that people assume are the skilled player, but being skilled at this game takes more than talking yourself up in forums like you seem to do. I judge skill by the activity, ability to attack and defend, and determination by which they play. I also add in heart and how they bounce back after being hit...instead of flaming and griping in forums ;).

RedTube has never "pwned" Jizz in attack or defense and you know this so why would you make such bogus claims? Show me some proof of you guys beating us on more than the occasional bad decision to stay or recall and then maybe you will have some credibility.

Also, in all previous rounds when has the alliance that jumped out to that land lead not gotten ganged up on and beat down? Why would someone playing smart single themselves out as a target so fast? It is all politics as any competent bush player knows. I believe I have planned quite a few attacks that never had more than 2-3 per target with an equal fake as well, It is not my fault your "skilled" players can never figure out where the real is so we recall our fakes and take your land on our reals...so yea we do recall, but only because you waste your units on our flaks lol.

Jiggy. Yes In my opinion Jizz is the best alliance this round and I will not hide that. Though RT thinks they are, and I am sure Redemption did at one point as well. What each person thinks, and how much they all complain, has no affect on the outcome of the round. The alliance that wins at the end of the round was the best THAT round because they outplayed the other alliances...whether it was bashing, waving, politics or any other way...they still WON that round so they were the best. If DW came back and won this round they would be the best alliance of the round because they would have outplayed the others.

So please quit hiding behind the few "names" your alliance has, and the assumptions that "if this happened" or "you couldn't have done that" blah blah. Play the round go for your alliances goal and stop flaming pointlessly and puting down the alliance(s) that have outplayed you thus far. The round isn't over so show me some more of your skill Cyrus. ( I was informed you were helping plan and decided to stay on those last two attempts on us that basically killed everyone you had sending. So as a person who single handedly killed his own resistance attackers twice and then complains that they won't send anymore...stop claiming to be skillful :D)

I will say no more and do not like pointlessly arguing but i thought those that didn't know what was going on should be informed by someone who isn't just ranting and complaining. Play the round, as forums is not where the round will be decided.

Hero

Reub

Pruner

Subdivisions said:

NoobCake said:

Hero, do you know all of RT members/ ex members? Have you played with them all?

Shhh.

CLem

Head Gardener

Also, in all previous rounds when has the alliance that jumped out to that land lead not gotten ganged up on and beat down?

Round 18 the round was done in a week, we held the top since we started.
TRFC round as well if I remember correctly?

Jiggy

Weeder

so if jizz are so utterly amazing how come you guys had to recruit 30 extra people to attack us on two occasions? surely with your wonderful alliance youd attack alone against us? Hero we had you on the ropes on two occasions and the only way youve prevented yourselfs from losing is by recruiting redemption to be your pwns for a while before plumping them up and slaughtering them. I seem to redember we had 7 of the top 10 untill we generated inc from 50 players...

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

this is the time i leave this conversation because im talking facts hero's talking assumptions, guess work and damn right stupidity.

the only so called skilled thing you guys have got is activity and lets be honest does that really come udner "skill"? youve got an alliance full of score queens congratulations.

Rama

Pruner

loosers complains, I love it! , is pretty funny how when people is loosing how the complain, ofc I have done it too lol, you will never see alliances wining complain hehe, then yeah the comparison with another rounds, yeah on that round we powned, etc, etc, but the fact its you loosing this round, so get over it, its just a game, you want facts? thats facts...