Redemption :D

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
As i didn't had a chance to post in the other thread because 2 kids and a moderator i'll post here :D

You guys are weak and a bunch of pussyes imo :p As f0xx very well said in his tips for playing bushtarion you won't be remembered for any rank you think of achieving, but for how you play.
Look at twigs ally last round - majority think of it as a weak political win, they didn't had the balls to do anything else than attack 2:1 at all times using the name of resistance when the attacks where aimed mostly at an ex rank 1 valuation or one that was just too little in front to justify teaming of ranks 2 and 3 against them. Sure they won, their members portalled high and got that mighty couple days of glory. However if you ask me:
Who won round 19? / Who was the highest solo player in round 20 ? Who came 3rd player in valuation in round 21 and so on i have no clue :D Ranks don't make history. Stop playing like pussyes for a rank 2 valuation beeing in Jizz's shadow and get out and fight !

Lukey

Harvester
Re: Redemption :D

Eventually someone speak sense :)

**Stands up and cheers**

[07:47] <Lukey> i love you
[07:47] <Lukey> we should make babys
[07:48] <Lukey> they would rock

enough said.

All i can say is if JJ is happy with rank 2 and being used as let flak then thats his choice, but it explains why he hasnt won before.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Ehm... my oppinion might seem strange, but its mine so hey, I will shoot it up.

If JJ have something up his mind, thing like taking care of RT and then fighting one on one with Jizz later on, I think its okay. He has the full right to do as he wants. Its quite obvious that RT has the most skill this round, which does not automatically mean that they will get victory, even if you look back like 50% of the rounds have been won by "not the most skilled ally of the round". Teaming up against the "strong" guys will always be a trend, no matter how small the strong guys are..., BUT remember that you WILL have to face Jizz at some point even if you don't want to (hope you get what I mean). I just hope you know what you are doing and all this ass licking wont be in vain... such a strategy gets you a good rank but for a short time...

Rama

Pruner

I´m gonna post because I´m tired of all this moaning, etc, its already annoying.

First of all dunno why everyone underestimate Redemption, they have been up there public since the begining, not even RT(aparently the skilled ally and with "names" although half of them I dont know them) was public on the begining and RT waved alot of times Rede even before we start working together but Rede stood up and was all the time there ,never falled.
Second Rede had to choose who to join with to fight wich ally, And as last round Twigley made alot of enemies + most of Pest-Enigma members were distributed between Jizz and Rede made things easier. Then DS about your post you are not the indicated to post anything, as you were the one that started all this and now you complain?(kinda funny thou).

Then Fox about skilled players, nowdays Skill is overrated , its all about activity and contactability.

Then ofc there will be a fight in the top, and the time will tell what happen. The difference between rank 1 and rank 2 it is insignificant.

dafe

Harvester

funny to see a guy thats part of the bunker group calls ppl weak and a bunch of pussies, if theres 1 group of ppl weak in this game its the 'continuesly attacking lowbees for land, preferable with more then 1 at a time' bunker guys

Melnibone

Head Gardener

First of all this was a long time coming any alliance that has a core that wins the previous round will be the main target, no amount of propaganda on the forums will alter this its happened to better groups than RedTube and it will happen again, it happened to Angelas group, BlackWolfs group the Dutchies in fact every major group to have been successful the fact last rounds win was achieved so politically and always 2 v1 only makes it more relentless as any let up by the other allies in their opinion will allow Twigleys guys to 'manouvre politically'

To the second point about bunkers attacking together hell yeah allied players can attack with 19 other players with at this stage a full complement of maxed out lethals but heaven forbid more than 2-3 of the imba ezzmode bunker crew get together and mass you poor sorry souls with flak ninja and cloners????

Yes getting bashed to the ground sucks but remember people have their own agendas, be like the Dutchies who this happened to every round and they still won on value you have the players and the quality to do it so instead of whining get back to winning and dafe grow up and stop being such a bitter little boy if you wanna complain about being massed by ninjas rofl make your own thread

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Rama said:
Then DS about your post you are not the indicated to post anything, as you were the one that started all this and now you complain?(kinda funny thou).

Hell yes i wanted twig to taste how it feels to be attacked 2:1 (or more :D) while he doesn't have the almighty army from the last round. We jumped on him, stole some 40k acres from his 140k and killed alot. What i'm pissed off about is JJ playing the very same game as Podunk last round. Instead thinking at their own good they choose to play for hate, let themselfs used by their last round friends. This is a new round, old friends are this round enemies and viceversa, get over old grudges and old friendships and play for your alliance enjoyement.

Rama

Pruner

DarkSider said:
Rama said:
Then DS about your post you are not the indicated to post anything, as you were the one that started all this and now you complain?(kinda funny thou).

Hell yes i wanted twig to taste how it feels to be attacked 2:1 (or more :D) while he doesn't have the almighty army from the last round. We jumped on him, stole some 40k acres from his 140k and killed alot. What i'm pissed off about is JJ playing the very same game as Podunk last round. Instead thinking at their own good they choose to play for hate, let themselfs used by their last round friends. This is a new round, old friends are this round enemies and viceversa, get over old grudges and old friendships and play for your alliance enjoyement.

Fair enough. Although you still underestimating Redemption as ally(dunno why), but I suppose you will have your reasons to do that.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

dafe said:
funny to see a guy thats part of the bunker group calls ppl weak and a bunch of pussies, if theres 1 group of ppl weak in this game its the 'continuesly attacking lowbees for land, preferable with more then 1 at a time' bunker guys

Haha this post it's really funny :D
I'd plade guilty if :
- we'd be the only ones attacking under our own valuation
- we'd be the only ones resending on weak targets
- we'd be the only ones sending more attackers on 1 tick

However all of those are valid tactics used by EVERYBODY. Bunkers have flak/ninja/cloners etc weak armies so they can't take on a very strong oponent, we adapt to our routes. If you stop for a second and think who is "continuesly attacking lowbees for land, preferable with more then 1 " you'd laugh your ass off :D

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Rama said:
RT(aparently the skilled ally and with "names" although half of them I dont know them)

Who you? (rhetorical question, no need to reply, I hope you got my point, I highly doubt though)

Rama said:
Then Fox about skilled players, nowdays Skill is overrated , its all about activity and contactability.

Oh rele? I didn't know that, thanks for enlightening me. (sarcasm)

Arrogance is not your friend, nor is ignorance. If you don't know someone then atleast don't shout it out publically just to make yourself look like better player (leader), it might shoot back.

We all know that you want to keep Redemption on your side till the threat of Twigley's is gone, atleast try to hide your intentions from time to time. You could have fought RT one on one, just for once to throw sand in people's eyes.

Rama

Pruner

f0xx said:
Rama said:
RT(aparently the skilled ally and with "names" although half of them I dont know them)

Who you? (rhetorical question, no need to reply, I hope you got my point, I highly doubt though)

Rama said:

Arrogance is not your friend, nor is ignorance. If you don't know someone then atleast don't shout it out publically just to make yourself look like better player (leader), it might shoot back.

We all know that you want to keep Redemption on your side till the threat of Twigley's is gone, atleast try to hide your intentions from time to time. You could have fought RT one on one, just for once to throw sand in people's eyes.

You said they were the skilled ally of the round, and you prolly never played with most of them and incase you did you saying the rest of the players on the top allys have no skills. You basing your information in prolly just on the names you heard, I just said I didnt know most of them thats why I dont give my opinion about it. So you are the ignorant.

Then why fight 1vs1 against RT when I can fight 2vs1? and dont tell me because of honour, Honour is overated nowdays, doesnt exist anymore. You can see it as you like, but we just working together to kill an enemy in common.

antisback

Head Gardener

This is like the panoply round all over again o_O

Everyone just decided to hate panoply because one ally spammed the forums about them.

Lukey you should be ashamed of yourself, the personal abuse you've hurled at my ally mates is ridiculous, you should butt out and fight your wars properly, At least we fight our wars the traditional way, with numbers, not with extremely cheap and dirty tactic, you lot don't even know some of the dirty tactics they've been pulling, why? because we keep our mouth shut and don't winge at everyone on the forums and gpols

You guys are just another bunch of average joes and avalanche just with more activity so keep quiet and fight this war like men...

Lukey

Harvester

Rama said:
f0xx said:
Rama said:

Rama said:

You said they were the skilled ally of the round, and you prolly never played with most of them and incase you did you saying the rest of the players on the top allys have no skills. You basing your information in prolly just on the names you heard, I just said I didnt know most of them thats why I dont give my opinion about it. So you are the ignorant.

You don't have to play with people to know they are skilled... Where did he say the rest had no skills ?

He said in gernal RT have the must skilled players player for player than any other ally going for the win. How does that make him ignorant? Surely you are for not noticing all the skilled players :eek:

Lukey

Harvester

antisback said:

Everyone just decided to hate panoply because one ally spammed the forums about them.

Lukey you should be ashamed of yourself, the personal abuse you've hurled at my ally mates is ridiculous, you should butt out and fight your wars properly, At least we fight our wars the traditional way, with numbers, not with extremely cheap and dirty tactic, you lot don't even know some of the dirty tactics they've been pulling, why? because we keep our mouth shut and don't winge at everyone on the forums and gpols

You guys are just another bunch of average joes and avalanche just with more activity so keep quite and fight this war like men...

Who are you? I said you wanted to be a dustbin man thats really personal abuse... You should be ashamed you cant play a game properly and you chat crap. We do fight our wars properly its been showing on the battlefield so far no ?

Look at some brs from last 8 hours and then come back.

Rama

Pruner

Lukey said:
Rama said:
f0xx said:
Rama said:

Rama said:

You don't have to play with people to know they are skilled... Where did he say the rest had no skills ?

He said in gernal RT have the must skilled players player for player than any other ally going for the win. How does that make him ignorant? Surely you are for not noticing all the skilled players :eek:

Well I expressed myself wrong,he not telling the rest has no skills, he just saying the other allys are less skilled when he prolly dont know most of them. And I think you need to play with players to know how good they are, there might be a few exceptions(1 or 2) but I have learned that after being dissapointed by players

Subdivisions

Harvester

antisback said:

At least we fight our wars the traditional way, with numbers, not with extremely cheap and dirty tactic, you lot don't even know some of the dirty tactics they've been pulling, why? because we keep our mouth shut and don't winge at everyone on the forums and gpols

You guys are just another bunch of average joes and avalanche just with more activity so keep quiet and fight this war like men...

Dirty tactics? Please enlighten me.

Let me give you a lesson on dirty tactics.

It starts out that we get constant incoming every 1.5 - 2 hours (from Redemption and Jizz) for more then 48 hours straight. Then, with a day or 2 break, they start up again....and this has been going on for over a week now. It's a bit ridiculous that I have to scroll down for 5 minutes every time I refresh, just so I can get passed all the red and see who's online.

Really, that's all fine and dandy, part of a war game, and I can live with that. But, when we actually attempt to go on the offensive and do some payback to Redemption, guess who is right there to attack us? Jizz and their evil STDs.

We are trying to fight 2 alliances bigger then us, and they won't even let us do it properly, 1v1.

Lame.

Rama, is it really that hard to sit back and let Redemption and ourselves fight it out??? Or is it that after being battered for a week, you think we are still a huge threat to you guys, and so you attack us out of fear? :shock:

antisback

Head Gardener

And assisted you in bashing us, we do not ask ds to send, he merely piggy's because thats the way the bunkers have to play.

The first hits were resistance, this is no different, this will not be another legends round, we're not going to just land rape you and leave you with your troops, we're going to do the job properly.

O and subdivisions, how about sending someone on irc to impersonate one of our members to gain access to our chan to gain information on us... Now i'm no expert but isn't that a G-Line under netgamers rules?....

O and lukey [Edit - The spoiler is appreciated, but you still can't post such language on the forum - Charlie]

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

*Please let this be stated I am posting as a matter of fact not out of bitterness or preference to any ally*

As soon as spies were out. Redemption + Jizz + bunkers started with the waves.. on 8-11 of our players at a time. We fought like hell but there is only so much you can stop with round the clock 3-4 attacker on 8 players at a time. If you doubt this.. then please accept that we were rank 3 in points simply because of our effectiveness for almost 2 days. Redtube may have hit us once as an ally. But mostly I think we only got randoms from them.

The point is . Never once have Jizz attacked alone. Always with Redemption to flank them. You can justify Redtube with revenge? How to justify the bashing Redemption got? Or the bashing we received? We aren't playing ftw , we don't care who wins.Bashing and waving are valid tactics. I'm all for going for the throat, But the tactics used this round are by far some of the most ruthless I've seen in years. Blame the game ? Blame the playerbase ? Who knows really,

Just the facts M'am
-Tana