Realisticly - What do YOU want? | R30

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I'd guess that it either exists because the creator of it wants to be amused, or because he wants to better his reputation.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
I'd guess that it either exists because the creator of it wants to be amused, or because he wants to better his reputation.

from what i gather, more likely the first one than the second :p
so maybe best solution is we all stop posting and he gets bored and goes away \o/

timtadams

Landscape Designer
realistically i dont care

but people whining about it is getting kinda annoying. Stop *****ing and organise a resistance. Its only three allies. I was getting the inpression that it was like 7 allies the way everyone was carrying on.

Oh yeah. Its a tactic and they are pawning your arses with it.

And Twigles is obviously posting because he is winning and just wants to remind himself of it.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
realistically i dont care

but people whining about it is getting kinda annoying. Stop *****ing and organise a resistance. Its only three allies. I was getting the inpression that it was like 7 allies the way everyone was carrying on.

Oh yeah. Its a tactic and they are pawning your arses with it.

And Twigles is obviously posting because he is winning and just wants to remind himself of it.

Qft!

saint1d

Head Gardener
I dont get this "powerblock" thing. Ok so there are 3 allies who are working together, but this is nothing new, it happens round after round. The only difference is that the TBA did it from round start.

If it wasnt the TBA being moaned about this round it would be something else.

So what if other people had the same idea next round and 3 groups of 3 allies were all battling against each other, I'm sure that would be considered ok.

To me its just a tactic that has caught some people by suprise, just like the bunker ally a few rounds back, except this time Twigley actually made his plans public well before round start. Also I dont actually believe Twigley planned all this as a powerblock, he probably thought a couple of allies could help each other out, and didnt expect them to run away with the lead (I might be wrong, but I dont think so)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
I tell you Twigley what I realisticly want. I want you to not make same mistakes I did.

I have given this game so much of my life, I have spent so many hours here, I lost a job for this game and I have passed my graduation by years for this game. What have I got in exchange is not what you want.

You can think now as high of yourself as you want but in the end there is amount you can lie to yourself. You can keep telling yourself how you did it fair and square and how it was not against rules etc. Eventually you will realize that you do not win this game by winning the ranks. You win this game by winning the hearts of people.

You win every time you get new friend, you win every time someone asks you "sup?". This game is about winning yourself. To win yourself you do not cheat, you dont make powerblocks. As when you are all alone and taking some beers you will end up thinking this game and at that point there is no witnesses but yourself and it is hard to lie for yourself how you won something when you know it is not true. Competing is fun, but competing with unfair power is not. That is what you all will find out sooner or later in your lives. Faster you realize it faster you understand that life and winning is tied to taking risk and losing. I rather fall boots on my feets than I win by cheating. That is what I have learned.

This is what this community tries to tell you people in TBA. Winning is cool, only as long as you are on top. When next rounds begins and all you hear is disrispectful opinions of your actions you will be closer to the truth than you now understand. As even you may now be able to tell yourselves how you are on top and it is all so cool and you are so good. Eventually you are to wake to a day when you are nothing but a guy who was part of powerblock and nothing else. That is how it goes. You can lie and cheat others, but you cant lie and cheat to yourself forever.

And in the end of the day what matters more... You knowing how you won your limitations and yourself. Or knowing you lied to yourself and won nothing?

That is what I realisticly want... people to realize how by doing bad things they dont actually win anything, they just cheat themselves and to know that they cant keep it up forever. Would I still change a day of my life on bushtarion? No. As I think I have learned more of life and myswlf by making these mistakes than by not playing this game. I just think my part is to share my knownledge with those who comes after me, so they dont need to make same mistakes. Decision is yours, its never too late.