Realisticly - What do YOU want? | R30

Ahead

Head Gardener
As I've mentioned before, I believe that the round is still open. Myself, JJ, Twigley, and the other co-leaders involved within the group all know where our weakness is, and how easily we 'could' be taken down, if those wishing for us to be taken down wanted to so badly.
I'm not going to tell you what our weakness is, as that would be silly and in some ways I won't you don't discover it :p but it is there.

Everybody knows your weaknesses, it's not as if they're ridiculously hard to guess or a massive secret - SG is the weakest alliance of the three. They would fall stupidly easily if they came under a large scale attack because their offensive and defensive planning is - to be honest - worse than a rank 15 alliance's. To top this off they have very poor early morning - early afternoon (GMT) cover.

Overlude and Inimical possess people who care too much about rank and winning. If they die / get annoyed they will quit. They also have certain people that will organise defence to be sent to themselves if they have massive incoming. Wow such secret weaknesses.

Inimical only have 17 members. Their leader is uncontactable, as are at least 3/4 other people in the alliance, and most of them are playing routes that are easily rushed. They are also loaded with night cover and have poor day cover and defence organisation during the day. Exposed?! :O

I think the point is that nobody really cares, and certainly nobody can really be bothered to organise a resistance. Why would we want to give you guys some fun? If you're happy bashing someone with 2k land with 5-6 people (and 2 on one tick - yes 100 land each!) then keep doing that, nobody in the game will stop you. But I know that speaking for myself I'll only attempt to organise a resistance if I feel a need to and I really don't. Have fun with no targets and your 50-100 acre grabs! Because we're having fun picking you all off in defence and raping all your noobs :)

Rosa

Pruner
I want the resistance to take down TB whatever the heck it's called! They don't look THAT far away in score iunno why no one's resisting :(... what happened to the 10 pages of inc to Meh? I don't care about a power block much.. I want to see some resistance action!

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
I want the powerblock to end, I want my friends from inimical back. I want fair 1 v 1 wars. And I wanna see some kick ass battle reports.

I left because I was bored. End the block, and I am very sure I will not be.

rooney

Head Gardener
i want alliances to be able to attack one of the 3, knowing that they wont get retalled by 2 other alliances if they do. that on its own would make the round more open.

lavadog

Head Gardener
Twigley said:
What would you like to see happen?

I personally would like to see you shut up.

That would give me a great deal of pleasure.

Thank you ;)

:winner:

please don't flame/encourage flaming when you're an s.mod. You have a certain authority here and should moderate the flaming and punish the people who do it, not tag along with it.

And no, I'm not a twigley troll, but this annoyed me as an smod at several other forums myself.

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I find it surprising that none of the 3 leaders have 'backstabbed' or dropped the 'NAP' yet. Boo to them for 'powerblocking' their way to the top, but it's a valid tactic. Not as honourable as fighting your way to the top, but it works. I think it's time rank 2 & 3 take on rank 1, again, and again, and again. Keep the round interesting, as soon as a war is over, and another alliance takes rank 1, send at them. Fun & thrills assured. Grow some balls. :D

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Just consider this - Inimical members joined SG and Overlude, Overlude members joined SG and Inimical and SG members joined Inimical and SG - TBA are more as one as ever.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
surely the loyalty is stronger? We are all working together even more now!!!

Your just jealous cos you cant be in an ally with me!!!

;)

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
surely the loyalty is stronger? We are all working together even more now!!!

Your just jealous cos you cant be in an ally with me!!!

;)

bah pin, as much as i love you, there are just things i wouldn't do
as for the loyalty, alliances have 20 members not 60 :< thus i stay loyal to the one alliance i join and that is that

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Just consider this - Inimical members joined SG and Overlude, Overlude members joined SG and Inimical and SG members joined Inimical and SG - TBA are more as one as ever.

You say it like it is something to be proud of...

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Im pretty proud that we're all sticking together through it all! Working as a team!
x

Ahead

Head Gardener
I'm sorry what's the point of this thread?

"Realistically" (and as proven in another thread), none of the TBA n00block are going to do anything because they're all too focused on their scores, so why does this thread exist?