R50 Discussions

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
TBA took advantage of that by taking all coris land that we worked for then scally took advantage of us loosing a lot killing cori by waving us with about 6 smeg members maybe 1 TBA

Which implies that we planned the attack together which was not the case.

Nothing implied at all,your assuming that's what I was getting at.

Was simply stating the facts,we couldn't of stopped you without the others there anyway as we died too hard on cori.(I went from rank 14 to 48 alone)

Overall,pretty dam good round..believe smeg owe us all a big ty for making it interesting ;)

CLem

Head Gardener
Pretty sure this happened:

Tiger planned one wave were we gotta few k land no loses.He went bed and we carried on,gazzy called a stay on the big br which killed cori and badly hurt us.

TBA took advantage of that by taking all coris land that we worked for then scally took advantage of us loosing a lot killing cori by waving us with about 6 smeg members maybe 1 TBA

That's how I remembered it as well, I didn't think you guys were stupid enough to stay on that BR given the relative sizes of the Scally ADHS and TBA, but you guys did, took a couple of k land...

Then TBA cleaned up with minimal effort overnight as Lucky pointed out, and then TBA moved on to clearing you guys up the day after.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
well it IS unprofessional to leave random troops and acres scattered across the battlefield. someone had to clean it up ;)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
that's not even close to what I said. your retorts are bad and you should feel bad.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Oh c'mon. if you spy me you'll see i sent 4 mobs. One happened to be on a shituation target as i hadn't respied since picking my targets about an hour before. I recalled the one with them and proceeded with my attack.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
tactically it's great timing. and I said less credible. doth protest too much!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
yay, finally! smarmy sarcasm that's on target. I was afraid you had become lost in left field.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Eh hard telling w cyrus. He had one good one and then went off script again. It's like he grabs his retorts out of a grab bag and only some of them match up w the subject at hand. I guess maybe he switched subjects after I gave him a thumbs up, but no one knows.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Garrett, humoring you isnt the same as agreeing with you, if i agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

like i said before, with you it's one whine after another - one day you might actually learn to enjoy this game and not take it so seriously when you get pwned

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I see you've reverted to not actually reading posts again. All your responses are due to your hurt feelings from my awards post. I'm sorry I hurt you, but I tire of this back and forth. To you I say good day sir.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Ye on Friday ... due to server crash prolly.

I did prod Azzer.