• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Possible minor changes - Consultation

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Make titles visible in tooltips

more and better bots

more and better mods

give someone active 'admin' status so he can deal with multis and such

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
hell no to the solos getting anything. the multi abusers have erased any sympathy i have for solos. as for the rest, there isn't a solo in this round that won't arrange a mutual attack for AR triggering, troop trading or acres swaps for AR.

in short, **** solos.

10 man alliances is too damn small. if it was a choice between 20 and 10 - it'd be 20. However, there's not an alliance in existence since the start of the game that couldn't have shed 5 members because they either became inactive or were just a place holder due to having friends bring them in. 15 is the magic number.

if harrier as a route won't be removed, then yes, increase the eta. showing up as eta 2 (sent from the end of previous tick) with as much force as they hit with is not balance. just because some people can't wait more than 2 ticks for their attack doesn't mean that this unit is good for the game.

werewolves, gaz, are balanced. it's the route as a whole that is not and actually has no freaking purpose. 'oh hi, i'm here to kill SA, but because vamps and SA fire at the same time, i can't actually attack them.' remove the route. the route is weaksauce, especially with the insurance bug vampires have. remove mummies if the route isn't being removed.

crazed droids. whoever recommended crazed droids to be changed to what they are now, should be shot. they cost more than shields. live less than shields. barely kill more than shields. they used to cost the same as a PA and at least kill flak more effectively than motons and was really good at killing mass tractors. (not that anyone does tractors anymore since everyone is noob and goes cg or harrier)

discworld did fine defending against cg. only a couple times did cg get through. cg's are fine where they are.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Remove 8hr sleep mode.
bots gang up on top alliance from time to time.
make all lets at least eta4
get some mods to enforce the most basic of rules even if their only power is to put people into sleep mode.
Bounty for alliance defends.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
People should be allowed to protect themselves in some form as solo. Maybe disable sleep for those allied as an alternative to the original suggestion?

Elevnos

BANNED
Possibly have separately running worlds (5, 10, 20 min ticks).
Lower round length to around two months.
Alliances are fine as they are.
Solos are fine in my opinion, they're not all bad, just a few at the top intentionally trigger! Ogluk accused me of it yesterday cause Dill attacked me as well! :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
10 man alliances.
Solo's can only have 1 pnap.
40-45 day rounds.
Reduce p units/ID's to £3.
Every week Azzer needs to just check in on the forums and make a post or update the news/updates section.
Multis need to be dealt with properly.

Chris'o

Harvester
I like Twigleys idea about solos having 1 p-nap. This will prevent solos from becoming supreme over allys in a 10 man ally game. IMO these changes will work perfectly with our current player base.

Koeniej

Harvester
You guys really think Azzer would reduce the price of credits/p-units? They are the only reason why we are still able to play this game (why its still online) and im sure there are still quite some people who buy them so i doubt that will happen!