Gooner

Head Gardener
Re: Player Pics!

Lmao Hiuey
raining inside your house?
such a poser ^^

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Come on you bunch of pansies! Don't be shy! Upload today!

Last edited by a moderator:

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Maybe you should try out the 'Pictures & Albums' feature of the forums instead of using photobucket?

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah I think using the albums here might be a cool new use for them, I've not played with them myself so if you have any problems with it, or need any forum-options changing (eg limits on pic sizes etc.) let me know :)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
before you click post at the bottom there is like a "what mood your mood is" kinda thing, i think the feault one in no smiley though :S

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've made a photo album just to show you how easy it is, f0xxy!

http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/album.php?albumid=6

I'll delete mine if you make one so you can maintain it instead of the Photobucket account, I just wanted to give an example :p

It's as easy as hitting "Community" at the top of the forums, selecting "Pictures & Albums", and then select "Add Album" in the bottom-left. It's just a case of following instructions from there!

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Azzer, there is a small problem. I made the album and everything, but the link on the original post still sends me to photobucket, even though it is for our forums...

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Azzer, there is a small problem. I made the album and everything, but the link on the original post still sends me to photobucket, even though it is for our forums...

fixed :)

(you have to insert the link two times :)
1 time for the actual link and another for what you want the link to look (read) like

Alvestein

Garden Designer
oh the memories :p There's a lot of the old pics missing from the original HoS though?