People should not be allowed to share avatars

Welshie

Harvester
People shouldn't be allowed to have the same avatars as each other. I am referring of course to the fact that we all associate avatars to posters and don't bother to read the name of the poster, instead we just look at the picture. Thus, people sharing avatars causes confusion. For example, those monkeys with the monster saying "AUB" .

I propose we ban these posters until they learn to master their sheep instinct and adopt a little individuality. Agree?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: People should not be allowed to share avatars

atsanjose...that may be the greatest forum reply EVER!

it was truly epic...lol

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

apart from the hilarity of atsanjose's response, if you are serious welshie then no i disagree. if you are not serious, then i applaud your humour effort and award you a gold star in giggle-ry.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Jimbo2189 said:
rolf. hahaha

Who is rolf?
Rolf Harris?

Atsan - best reply ever.
:D

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Sheep just got owned by atsan, DAI SHEEP DAI!

Garrett

Landscape Designer

ok. atsan's post was zomgwtfbbqhax1337!!1one!!!!!eleven!11111 kinds of funny

however, now after a week or so of saying 'damn welshie sure is posting tons more... but that doesn't sound like him' I have to soooooooooo agree with this gripe :D

I see the humor and am all about it, but heh I thought atsan woulda changed back by now... and my poor little head can't take it :(

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Garrett said:

however, now after a week or so of saying 'damn welshie sure is posting tons more... but that doesn't sound like him' I have to soooooooooo agree with this gripe :D

I see the humor and am all about it, but heh I thought atsan woulda changed back by now... and my poor little head can't take it :(

i will after the weekend, but i would hate it if somebody would say "huh i dont understand what's so funny??"
and a laugh is a terrible thing to waste, even more than your sanity for a few days :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer

atsanjose said:
and a laugh is a terrible thing to waste, even more than your sanity for a few days :p

oh i agree wholeheartedly. i just said i agreed with the gripe :)

Welshie

Harvester

Garrett said:

It confuses me too :( I'm like wtf I didn't make such a retarded post, ohh wait, it wasn't me ;)

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

hmm, I usually use the signature to recognize people. those avatars are too tinyyyyyy.

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester

In theory I agree with Welshie, although these poor sods who are cursed with a lack of personality/individuality are punished enough in life by being such sheep, so let them be I say :twisted:

Oh and yes, I'm hugely bored at work so trolling the Bush forums for something to do :)

Chezz

Harvester

Agreed, but just wondering, how many people have you observed having the same avatar?

mrmongo

Harvester

ban this ban that ban this ban that wtf why does it matter if people have same avatar... god damn it. everyone is just prissy fools.

What if me and my 7 pals really like stilton cheese and want to share our love of cheese publicly by having a blue moldy rock of smelly cow cream as a picture... really wtf does it matter... its like saying we shud ban sheep like avatars cause the welsh new zealanders are offended

Alvestein

Garden Designer

too many people with that girl shaking her ass avatar.