Mutual Attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeR

Harvester
11.1 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, do not make a public post about it, instead report them directly to Azzer via a forum PM or an in-game mail to ID 1.

Are there no forum mods left?

Choosing not to defend an alliance member doesn't 100% indicate mutual attacking. I hope you have more proof than a battle report.

A player leaves the top ally, hits someone in it with no defense, profitting.. hits sleep, and then rejoins the top alliance afterwards..

I don't really pay much attention of the going ons nowadays.. but that looks pretty shady... If he stayed solo - thats cool.. I'd believe it. As it stands, its about as obvious a mutual attack as you can get short of having him admit it.

I was not online, but if azzer can see online times or if people were or not online in that moment, he can just refuse that.

Really, if i was online at that time, and see Zakone sent all his staff to james (even if that was mutually agreed) i would have taken 6k land from him even if people said i shouldnt :p

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Meh we listen to James go on about cheating and breaking rules etc...then WE get told to stop whining and worse, Zaheen calls us SQ's. This game just gets better :)

Max

Garden Designer
Just wait until you discover how many multis I have, lying in wait to earn me all of the stats before round end. Mark my words :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Tbh if all he did it for was to die because he didn't have any targets to send at outside of his alliance, it's technically cheating but from an ethical stand point he didn't do anything wrong in my eyes. If he did it for stats like bounty/most kills/most losses (I wouldn't know) then you guys have a right to *****.

Zaheen

BANNED
Meh we listen to James go on about cheating and breaking rules etc...then WE get told to stop whining and worse, Zaheen calls us SQ's. This game just gets better :)
I particularly enjoyed the part where you went into sleep mode and got wiped out though.

Are you actually deluded? How can my alliance be SQ? We have never run for a battle in fact I would say we have made it much more interesting for rank 1 with our defence

It's normall first class defence, the odd occasion has been pitiful

But how about you concentrate on staying solo and not commenting on this subject

James accused me of cheating earlier in the round,
So how has he not gained a advantage? He clearly wanted to attack for the rest of the round so, someone left. Killed him
A bit. Got bounty, hit sleep mode and re joined?

MUTUAL ATTACKING!!

He even said in a mail which is listed above he did it so why even bother defending him
I could join an alliance if I wanted to but it's more fun solo, and it's more challenging.

So much for trying to diffuse the situation from an unbiased point of view. Round after round I see this sort of garbage play happening, alliance members being killed and farmed to nothing only to restart and rejoin the alliance.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Tbh if all he did it for was to die because he didn't have any targets to send at outside of his alliance, it's technically cheating but from an ethical stand point he didn't do anything wrong in my eyes. If he did it for stats like bounty/most kills/most losses (I wouldn't know) then you guys have a right to *****.

Firstly, it did give an advantage and benefit:

He has gained land AND bounty after getting targets that he would never have been able to have by any other way than cheating. It's his fault for being retarded and planting so often, and not donating seed values to keep targets. The problem is James, if you had the backbone to drop your score for less troops at the cost of targets, you wouldn't ever have had this problem - But you're such a massive score queen this round that you can't think of wasting anything.

Secondly, a major issue I personally have with this subject is the level of hypocrisy displayed:

If you ***** and moan about cheating/multi-accounting/spying via others' accounts, then you don't go out and then mutual attack to gain targets, which will in turn reap land and bounty opportunities. Not only is this total hypocrisy on his part for throwing accusations to and fro around forums on previous occasions, but it's just plain stupid. You've dug yourself a nice little hole in which you'll now be buried.

RE: Zaheen - I think this has been said so many times before on these forums to you:

shut-up-hippy.jpg

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Are you actually deluded? How can my alliance be SQ? We have never run for a battle in fact I would say we have made it much more interesting for rank 1 with our defence

It's normall first class defence, the odd occasion has been pitiful

But how about you concentrate on staying solo and not commenting on this subject

James accused me of cheating earlier in the round,
So how has he not gained a advantage? He clearly wanted to attack for the rest of the round so, someone left. Killed him
A bit. Got bounty, hit sleep mode and re joined?

MUTUAL ATTACKING!!

He even said in a mail which is listed above he did it so why even bother defending him
I could join an alliance if I wanted to. It's more fun solo, and it's more challenging. It doesn't require the reliance of 19 other players.

Back on topic though...did you miss my sarcasm, or are you simply annoyed because it's true? No need to take so much offence and start getting personal, I wasn't.

I particularly enjoyed the part where you went into sleep mode and got wiped out though. Gotta love being a chicken.

I'm glad I made you smile though, highlight of your day Hamilton? XD

Why would you say that then? Yes people hit sleep mode and Hamilton did and died because he didn't tell anyone

And the only allliance you would be able to join is one man alliance because no one can stand you and talk constant bullshit and aggravate most people in the game

I'll refrain myself on commenting on the crap you post from now on.

Zaheen

BANNED
Why would you say that then? Yes people hit sleep mode and Hamilton did and died because he didn't tell anyone

And the only allliance you would be able to join is one man alliance because no one can stand you and talk constant bullshit and aggravate most people in the game

You're entitled to your own opinion, but I wouldn't join an alliance with you guys if you paid me.

I said it because I thought it was funny at the time, didn't intend for it to offend anybody.

If you ***** and moan about cheating/multi-accounting/spying via others' accounts, then you don't go out and then mutual attack to gain targets, which will in turn reap land and bounty opportunities. Not only is this total hypocrisy on his part for throwing accusations to and fro around forums on previous occasions, but it's just plain stupid. You've dug yourself a nice little hole in which you'll now be buried.
It's perfectly fine when you're in an alliance training your own member who restarts and rejoins, but complain at this? You call out others being hypocritical but you aren't any better, none of you are.

Anyway, I'm happy and I'm smiling, even though I lost all my troops today in my own stupidity - I still find it funny at how seriously you're all taking this. None of you are even reading and absorbing any of my comments. Some of them have a lot of logic and unbiased opinions in them, and if you read this in another round when you're on the other side, you will understand perfectly.

Last edited:

Leeroy

Head Gardener

You're entitled to your own opinion.

Why would I say it? Simple really...most of your alliance are arrogant, that's why. You're all raging so bad now because you're losing and you can't handle it.

I wouldn't join an alliance with most of you if you paid me.

-Your style of play is pathetic
-None of you know how to calculate AR
-Most of you are nerds
-None of you have any morals

RE: Zaheen - I think this has been said so many times before on these forums to you:

shut-up-hippy.jpg
images

I stuck up for you today Dax, probably the biggest mistake I've made all year.

Anyway, I'm happy and I'm smiling, even though I lost all my troops today in my own stupidity - I still find it funny at how seriously you're all taking this. None of you are even reading and absorbing any of my comments. Some of them have a lot of logic and unbiased opinions in them, and if you read this in another round when you're on the other side, you will understand perfectly.

Just wait until you discover how many multis I have, lying in wait to earn me all of the stats before round end. Mark my words :p
+1

Losing? Rank 2 and I've rather enjoyed it to be honest. I don't know how we are pathetic to be honest.

Nerd? Haha. Weren't you like most active a few rounds ago?
Nerds are People I would say sit at home and constantly play video/online game which none of my alliance does.

Most have lives and jobs.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about.
Do you actually live in a fantasy world?

Our style of play is pathetic... I would love to hear how exactly?

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Losing? Rank 2 and I've rather enjoyed it to be honest. I don't know how we are pathetic to be honest.

Nerd? Haha. Weren't you like most active a few rounds ago?
Nerds are People I would say sit at home and constantly play video/online game which none of my alliance does.

Most have lives and jobs.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about.
Do you actually live in a fantasy world?

Our style of play is pathetic... I would love to hear how exactly?
My post had been edited, but you managed to quote my first thoughts and opinions.

Yes losing.

Most active? I've never been most active in World 1 before, maybe in a PW, but never in World 1.

Okay I have no idea what I'm talking about, satisfied?

Yes I live in a fantasy world.

Your style of play, really I don't know where to even start with that one, maybe another day. I've wasted enough time trying to talk sense into you fools already.

Yes you all have perfect lives and jobs, yet you play Bush all day at work and you love to be contacted randomly throughout the day to play to login and defend. You just don't get it do you?

I think the problem lies in your brain somewhere, and I'm not going to be able to help you with it if you don't already understand.

Totally off topic.. I'll save this for another time

Yochoko

Head Gardener
the only thing that bothered me in all this was james posting BR saying K/R. there are things that happen in an ally that should be kept as secret as possible sometimes although someone, some people would eventually find out.

other than that, i didn't care at all. buttttttttt stealing $10 instead of $1,000 doesn't make you more right or legit imo. :S

Zaheen

BANNED
Most of my posts have been quoted already, but I have edited/deleted/removed the ones I felt inappropriate and unnecessary. I didn't mean to offend anybody and was really just having a laugh. It's just my personality I guess.

I probably should have just kept out of it, because deep down I couldn't care less who wins or loses. It's rare to find an alliance full of players that all play fair, and all make it a fun round for everyone as opposed to just doing whatever it takes to win.

Just one final comment to everybody in FNG who got killed today though...

gamer-pwned.jpg

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
<Beligerent waffling>

[13:50] <@DaX|WoW> Died: 910,179,073 [£35,084,005,004,600] enemies dead. 586,908,012 [£16,686,431,000,200] friendlies dead.

That battle report was by far the best of the round: You didn't hear any of us complaining about partaking in it (FNG or TTB). I've been throwing Harriers around all round in defence like paper planes without a care in the world - So long as it serves a purpose.

You seem to have little bursts of (what is generally) rambunctious offerings on these forums - It definitely doesn't earn you any friends. And in-game, that really isn't a wise way to conduct yourself if you do like playing this game. People will play this game as they will, and some people enjoy Bushtarion as much as some that play World of Warcraft/Runescape/Mafia Network/Diablo/Starcraft - It is what is known as a passtime, Zaheen. If people want to log in at night/at work/during sexytime, then that is their given right as a user of the internet. No self-righteous anti-contact zealot such as yourself will ever change that, and it will only end when the game ends.

thank-you-and-goodnight.jpg

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Actually only hami was killed, the rest of us got a nice epic br half our ally against half theirs, I think I took the heaviest losses at 11bil value and I loved it.

only reason I posted in this at all is that I was dissapointed that james did this to gain targets, that is mutual attacking. Very dissapointing, I mailed him prior to this blowing up, asked if it was true, all he ever had to do was say he didnt do it or he didnt know it was wrong and I would have had the others in fng back off. He was a coward and said nothing further.

Who needs azzer to punish him, he is james the coward forevermore, punishment enough.

Zaheen

BANNED
Pure facts

[13:50] <@DaX|WoW> Died: 910,179,073 [£35,084,005,004,600] enemies dead. 586,908,012 [£16,686,431,000,200] friendlies dead.

That battle report was by far the best of the round: You didn't hear any of us complaining about partaking in it (FNG or TTB). I've been throwing Harriers around all round in defence like paper planes without a care in the world - So long as it serves a purpose.

You seem to have little bursts of (what is generally) rambunctious offerings on these forums - It definitely doesn't earn you any friends. And in-game, that really isn't a wise way to conduct yourself if you do like playing this game. People will play this game as they will, and some people enjoy Bushtarion as much as some that play World of Warcraft/Runescape/Mafia Network/Diablo/Starcraft - It is what is known as a passtime, Zaheen. If people want to log in at night/at work/during sexytime, then that is their given right as a user of the internet. No self-righteous anti-contact zealot such as yourself will ever change that, and it will only end when the game ends.[/IMG]
My little bursts are an indication of how much I care. Sometimes I just can't hold in my thoughts on how dumb you and your alliance members really are, not all...but most.

All this drama just because you've lost the round, and then got a little more beating due to some little score drop. He could have found other methods to drop score, which brings the question I was asking earlier. Is this about him cheating stats, or about you getting the ass kicking your alliance deserves?

Yes, we all know how much you were enjoying Rank 2, sitting there hiding with your 70M Harriers, and now you're down to 20M, my heart bleeds.

tumblr_m6ebja89eE1qg8zqwo1_500.gif

Cry more, it's funny.

Better yet, why don't you go learn some more words in the dictionary and try figure a way to make fun of me some more. I think you'll struggle to find anything more constructive than your usual bullshit that you drivel round after round, I suppose you have nothing better to do with your life kiddo.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
11.1 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, do not make a public post about it, instead report them directly to Azzer via a forum PM or an in-game mail to ID 1.

Are there no forum mods left?

Choosing not to defend an alliance member doesn't 100% indicate mutual attacking. I hope you have more proof than a battle report.

thanks for reporting the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.