Mutual Attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

antisback

Head Gardener
I expected better from the top ally but I suppose that's the way the game has ended up going. You guys know better, and I expected better - I hope Azzer wakes up and send the Land Farmers in, but I suppose that's too much to ask for...

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I expected better from the top ally but I suppose that's the way the game has ended up going. You guys know better, and I expected better - I hope Azzer wakes up and send the Land Farmers in, but I suppose that's too much to ask for...

The only reason it was done is because James wants effectiveness
Wanted to lose score so he could attack

A "KR" gone wrong is bollocks
How can it go wrong

Amazing how you didn't have anyone online and seeing as James is one of the most active members didn't get on

I hope azzer does something about it

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
K/R gone very wrong :(

Also, I call BS - You kick/rape somebody, that ends up ATTACKING you? We all know your alliance is never without somebody watching, and the sheer amount of cheap, crappy LETflak you can muster could EASILY have averted his attack.

So therefore, I call mutual attacking - You let him attack you, kill you to get in range of more targets, then let him back in (as you have just done).

What does he gain? Well he profited, first of all. Secondly, you gain effectiveness. Thirdly, he gains H/F required to stop his uncontactable and inactive hide from being mass BH'd by us. And finally, you gain an artificial score drop that you had no way of otherwise fabricating.

Your alliance is full of ****.

antisback

Head Gardener
And 2 days later all is forgiven and you let him back in?

I've not seen more obv mutual attacking in years...

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
nothing to defend except you all whining... not worth it.. did nothing wrong.. you all can call it anything you want I really don't care... be happy to explain it to Azzer if ya would like.
Krikey can't believe when the top ally loses over 28T you guys whine about it.. why because you couldn't kill that much?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Krikey can't believe when the top ally loses over 28T you guys whine about it.. why because you couldn't kill that much?

Damage Done:
The Trivial Bunch 91,550,000,000

Bribe Damage Done:
The Trivial Bunch 36,120,000,000

Apparently, we can't do 28T.

Zaheen

BANNED
I think the game needs more stuff like this, knocking each other down so they can have more targets.

However I'm not impressed with somebody taking Rank 1 BH in one mutual attack like that, that's a bit unfair, all the stats that are taken away from players who have been earning them all round.

There's no cheating here I don't think, mutual attack you say? Could argue that really, as Zakone left himself wide open for anybody to train him, but nobody saw it in time. Could have cost him half his acres, and when he came out of sleep you could have stolen the other half - but didn't. This is nowhere near as bad as some of the stuff I've seen from supposedly legitimate players hitting alliance members for massive bounty, and farming them completely dry before anybody else gets chance to send.

This was just one attack, he only had 1 tick of damage and he lost just as much as he killed, but he took bounty. This is probably going to get worse round by round with no admin.

Last edited:

flameharvester

Head Gardener
nothing to defend except you all whining... not worth it.. did nothing wrong.. you all can call it anything you want I really don't care... be happy to explain it to Azzer if ya would like.

We were not "whining", I congratulated you on an excellent attack with your first wave, was happy to see some inc etc...

The only reason things were posted here was we discovered that your "Death" was planned. This coming from an ally that felt it was "Mutual attacking" to let edd send out for me earlier in the round so i could kill his hamster.

I think I said it earlier today to you, but ill repeat it no, Honor and respect are coins that no longer hold merit in this game.

LS_

Pruner

We whine because you cheated to get back into range.

Back in the day Azzer messed up yo' shizz for stuff like this.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
11.1 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, do not make a public post about it, instead report them directly to Azzer via a forum PM or an in-game mail to ID 1.

Are there no forum mods left?

Choosing not to defend an alliance member doesn't 100% indicate mutual attacking. I hope you have more proof than a battle report.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
11.1 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, do not make a public post about it, instead report them directly to Azzer via a forum PM or an in-game mail to ID 1.

Are there no forum mods left?

Choosing not to defend an alliance member doesn't 100% indicate mutual attacking. I hope you have more proof than a battle report.

A player leaves the top ally, hits someone in it with no defense, profitting.. hits sleep, and then rejoins the top alliance afterwards..

I don't really pay much attention of the going ons nowadays.. but that looks pretty shady... If he stayed solo - thats cool.. I'd believe it. As it stands, its about as obvious a mutual attack as you can get short of having him admit it.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
On the note of admitting it.

James said:
Flamey said:
Omg, as much as people will ***** about this in my ally, I am so ****ing loving seeing some end of round ally action :D

what pisses me off is that I had to kill myself to get people motivated to even try... instead of whining about no targets LOL

Last edited:

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
All the *****ing he has done pointing out cheats, the minute its convinient for him the rules go out the window same as everyone else. Shame on you JamesnChina.

antisback

Head Gardener

I'll refer you to section 4 of the EULA

4. You may not mutually agree to give or receive in game land or in game staff/units/troops from your Account to any other Account or from any other Account to your Account, nor may you mutually agree to any attacks whereby both attacker and defender have agreed it is purely to modify any in-game statistics which includes but is not limited to honour, fame, most distracted, most disabled. Any breach of the definition of "land farming" (mutually agreeing to in game land exchanges from or to your Account) "troop trading" (mutually agreeing to in game staff/units/troops exchanges from or to your Account) or "pre-arranged attacks" (whereby all attackers and defenders have agreed to the attack beforehand with the intent of minimal losses purely to gain in-game statistics such as honour, fame, most distracted, most disabled etc.) can result in you losing access to your Account permanently.

I'll also refer you to a while back when half a r1 ally was 0ed by Government and then locked for EXACTLY the same thing you've just done.

Also the hypocrisy is the main thing, you've been whinging about cheaters on the rest of the forums and then all of a sudden cheating's OK when it benefits you..

Zaheen

BANNED
You guys need to let it go, this is being blown way out of proportion.

Neither party gained from this score wise, or land wise.

It was merely to drop score, both players could have done the exact same thing by intentionally running units into SAS/Bios (but didn't choose this method).

And now they have to pay the consequences of you all accusing them of cheating, but cheating implies some sort of gain or advantage. What sort of advantage do they have of being smaller?

[INAPPROPRIATE COMMENT REMOVED]

/grin

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
There's a simple solution - let me keep organising suicidal hits on the rank 2 alliance until James is out of range again.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
You guys need to let it go, this is being blown way out of proportion.

Neither party gained from this score wise, or land wise.

It was merely to drop score, both players could have done the exact same thing by intentionally running units into SAS/Bios (but didn't choose this method).

And now they have to pay the consequences of you all accusing them of cheating, but cheating implies some sort of gain or advantage. What sort of advantage do they have of being smaller?

Other than to kick them little hiding chicken SQ noobs in the Rank 2 alliance.

/grin

Are you actually deluded? How can my alliance be SQ? We have never run for a battle in fact I would say we have made it much more interesting for rank 1 with our defence

It's normall first class defence, the odd occasion has been pitiful

But how about you concentrate on staying solo and not commenting on this subject

James accused me of cheating earlier in the round,
So how has he not gained a advantage? He clearly wanted to attack for the rest of the round so, someone left. Killed him
A bit. Got bounty, hit sleep mode and re joined?

MUTUAL ATTACKING!!

He even said in a mail which is listed above he did it so why even bother defending him

Status
Not open for further replies.