Let's talk smack

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
Here's something ou don't see on the internet every day - an apology!

Sorry for intimating you guys were A-napped. Got the guy to send me the mail he said he'd recieved and it wasn't like he made out. Interestingly, he's also the one that's bailed (not Coruba, that guy is awesome :p)... Ah well!

Elevnos

BANNED
Here's something ou don't see on the internet every day - an apology!

Sorry for intimating you guys were A-napped. Got the guy to send me the mail he said he'd recieved and it wasn't like he made out. Interestingly, he's also the one that's bailed (not Coruba, that guy is awesome :p)... Ah well!

I'd also like to apologise for this, it's just how it added up from our point of view.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
perspective is a tricky thing and tbf there's been far less drama than previous rounds so kudos all around.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
the biggest flaw i saw as an outside observer of the 'top'... is that ascendency simply attacked the next 3 biggest alliances. day 1 wave x, day 2 wave y, day 3 wave z.

they opened up war on 3 fronts instead of staying on target X til they were all under 1k land then moved on to y. but that is my opinion and i could be wrong.

This has to be the cardinal mistake. This little baby trumphs everything else. No matter what else you did good or wrong; open a three-front war and you've given your ID lists out, you've made enemies, and you've made sure that no-one will come to your rescue and hit the ones hitting you in order to restore a balance. I've got no idea about the specifics here, so I'm just talking in general. And, I'm sorry if your alliance decided to collectively tech geos and hacks. It sucks. But honestly, that's a leadership issue. Either you recruited the wrong guys, or you failed at either stating or imposing your will on them (possibly both). I don't mean to start a flame war, and I'm not picking on you as a person, but as a leader, it is your responsibility when things go bad as well as when they work out.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
/me walks in, donning wizard hat and robes. I place a ceremonial bowl on the pedestal and take ornate rubber chicken from under my robes and make a cut across my wrist; spilling blood into the bowl. I mumble incoherent phrases in ALL CAPS. Closing my eyes tight, I shout into the night:

BLACKWOLF! This round the forums are dead. I summon thee from the 3.14th level of hell to start your propaganda pieces of old.

I'll sacrifice every last one of you to make this happen.

Gokualex

Harvester
We need more drama here...:'(

why is BW and ascendancy not attacking each other? Are u powerblocking? Goddamn noobs.

Block

Digger
These views are not shared by Spiderpig as a whole, please don't hold Goku against us :p

Block

Digger
We're in the lead after fighting fairly against the competing alliances, there's no need for us to be dicks about it too :p