Let's talk smack

Elevnos

BANNED
Highly unimpressed with the tactics employed thus far by Spiderpig and The Boardwalk. Spanish Inquisition seem to have just been invited along for the ride...

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
could be that people simply wanted their acres back. i know i do! of course, I don't know what boardwalk and spiderpig have done.

Gokualex

Harvester
Highly unimpressed with the tactics employed thus far by Spiderpig and The Boardwalk. Spanish Inquisition seem to have just been invited along for the ride...

Nonsense... Spiderpig never invited anyone.. Boardwalk n the spanish just joined for free land cuz u r obviously gonna be farmed to oblivion lol

Souls

Official Helper
Officially, there is no NAP. I'll confess to taking an initiative andasking them if they were interested in hitting Ascend (without my leaders' permission, no doubt) but that was two days ago before our PBs came out, at which point we took matters into our own hands. When we plan we don't pay attention to Boardwalk, and when Boardwalk plans I assume they don't pay attention to us. I only know that they are hitting when I see it in the flyovers

Gokualex

Harvester
How many times has The Boardwalk even attacked ascendancy? Once? Lol what the ****. The Boardwalk has just been watching afaik oO

Gokualex

Harvester
The score of our war declaration target, Ascendancy, has dropped so low that our war declaration against them has been rescinded.

gg no re

Block

Digger

Oh whatever, we killed you ourselves, and if you think any alliance is going to pass up free land, you've got another thing coming. We never had a NAP with anyone, and we didn't need it to beat you.

You reached for the sun and got burned, perhaps we're next in line, who knows.

One of our members approached boardwalk about sending on you together at the VERY beginning, and boardwalk's representative and I mutually agreed that it was unnecessary to team up on you.

Perhaps you shouldn't have waved us when you have a horrible route setup.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
The real question here is, why does spiderpig have a picture of a masked pig on his costume, rather than a spider?

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
the biggest flaw i saw as an outside observer of the 'top'... is that ascendency simply attacked the next 3 biggest alliances. day 1 wave x, day 2 wave y, day 3 wave z.

they opened up war on 3 fronts instead of staying on target X til they were all under 1k land then moved on to y. but that is my opinion and i could be wrong.