Insomn's 60 Man P-World

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
as active as you can be huiey? :p

46/60 spots taken last time i checked, filling up nicely now, hurry and make your id while you still can :)

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
12 spots left, if any one in your alliance might want to play but dosnt use forums, give them the link to tbis thread or get them to inbox my world 1 ID

I'm trying to get the leaders together tmoz afternoon to select the teams, could Iamsmart and DA please contact me with a time that suits you both please, i can get hold of IoF twigley and duke at any time and i have angelas number to text her online :D

for those of you who may not of noticed, the world will start ticking at 20:00 GMT on sunday 16th may :)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
If anyone wants to be one of my two officers - Do give me a shout :)

Last edited:

Oziris77

Beginner
I'd like to join. I wont be starting a job until mid june so should have plenty of time for it.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
**** THE WORLD IS NOW FULL****

Keep your eyes on this thread, a list will be posted with which alliances you are to apply to.

thank you to every one taking part and apologies to those who wanted to play but can't.

Depending on how quickly you guys get you arses into gear and get into your selected alliances, im going to look at starting the p world a few hours earlyer than currently set, if not i may have to set the start back to monday afternoon.

basically, pull your fingers out your arses and lets have some fun!! :D