Insomn's 60 Man P-World

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Unfortunatly for some reason i can't change the tick start time to any later than 8:25 am server time or 9:25am GMT on sunday :(

i may have to bring leader selection forward but if people dont get their arses into gear and get signed into the p world. my only option will be to let the ticker start, then restart the world once every one is ready :(

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Insomnia(c), try to get in to contact with Azzer/Weeble to get this changed. He's been known to intervene with these types of things with semi-big PW's.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
server time is one our behind gmt for day light savings atm prot.

iamsmart, i have pm'd weeble, hopefully he will return good news soon \o/

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
server time = gmt, england is an hour ahead of gmt because of daylight savings

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Proteccao is right, btw.

We went through this with our attack on THC so nobody was confused :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I won't sign up til I'm taken. Period. No point signing up if I'm unwanted.
/tear

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
dax dont be a ***** and sign up!!! every one will be homeless including my self untill sat night then the p world starts on sunday at 8pm now that weeble has kindly fixed it,

there are currently 33 spots full, either people are getting cold feet or they are just being plain lazy,

GET SIGNED UP ASAP

SOONER WE HAVE YOU IN THE SOONER WE CAN GO AHEAD WITH THE SELECTION PROCESS!!!!!

Rosa

Pruner
If there's still anymore spots, I would like in~

Edit : Opps, nvm I won't have time for this :( *deleted id*

Last edited:

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
go for it, its first come first serve and all are welcome, all i ask is you be active and your id is public ( unless you have valid reason for it not to be, in which case message me your ingame world 3 id )

Alvestein

Garden Designer
im tempted to take you up on your offer and play Insomniac as you've got some pretty sweet leaders that i'd love to try playing under buuut, not sure how much activity i can pull out of my ass.

how much time you looking for?