Global Pols arrrggghh it is a pain to read

CLem

Head Gardener
I am sure a lot of you will agree with me, GPols is rubbish, and it is even more rubbish when stupid people like Leader of Seed comes in, claiming they will pwn whoever is up there, then some of the members were killed by a member of DW and THEN Cyrus comes in and babbles on about bashing. (check the BR and you see it is just one ranger player bar one BR where you can see a small amount of hypnos and bribed units)

FFS stop talking rubbish there, I want to read something that is relevant to the topic, not crap that is either wrong or totally irrelevant. Cyrus, how is one person attacking bashing?? Surely you know better than that, or am I expecting too much of you. DW moaned about multiple solos on one target, not ONE.

Seed, if you were to declare that you are going to kill someone, do it, all I see is talk and no action. Yeah you need time to grow, then stop being crap and grow. All you are doing is make people think you guys are idiots and attack you even more, hell if i see any of you in my range I will attack you for giggles, you guys don't put up defense anyway. All this about "the road to rome wasnt build in a day" is just fancy talk and excuses.

there I said it, I feel much better now :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: Global Pols arrrggghh it is a pain to read

I <3 Clem.....

I couldn't agree with you more, the more people whine, the more I hit them....

Cyrus: wtf man? Read, observe, think, *then* respond...

Melnibone

Head Gardener

Sucks to be you. You have now been moved up the list of targets to be destroyed by Seed. Enjoy your troops while you still can mwahahahaha! - posted by seed leader

awww you stole land from discworld, thats land i could of had :( - posted by seed leader

cause we are still with 7/8 members, and building up,
the road to rome wasnt build in a day you impatient one :p
and tbh, when we made the threat we had 5 members and uhmmm were rank 24, you cant really call that a serious threat, unless you have the intelligence-span off a chipmunk. - seed m/o

i think Azzer should revoke all global pols rights from Seed alliance as <censored> and mouths the size of the suez canal unfortunately im 25 times the size of their whole ally or id do it myself but can someone please JUST <beeeeep>!!!!!

Darryl

Head Gardener

The gripes forum is not a place to flame. Posts have been edited. No more of it please.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

If you are too narrow minded to see that Seeds are just having a laugh and joking then shame be on you.

Seed ftw.

Scorpio

Head Gardener

Exactly, I have had numerous laughs with their posts so far!
Lol Clem you should loosen up a bit more, sarcasm is all over their posts!

Tbh, they are the reason I even bother to read gpols :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhhahhahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaa lol.

seed are rank 600000000 in alliance ranks DW are 6th. i was clearly pointing out the difference in score.

but discworld do whine that they get incs then wave lower alliances. and about people who say they are gonna "take out the top" discworld declare war on pestif and make it sound like they are gonna attack em, i would put dollar on it that no attack was sent.

discworld just put on a front and change face when it suits them.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

Alcibiades said:
I <3 Clem.....

I couldn't agree with you more, the more people whine, the more I hit them....

Cyrus: wtf man? Read, observe, think, *then* respond...

missed this bit, yeah that comment there, thats the same thing we all think, the more you guys whine, the more you get hit?

CLem

Head Gardener

I think people missed my point, I was pointing out examples of rubbish being posted on GPols instead of relevant stuff. The point of Global Pols as I thought, was to be something that is different from what could be posted here in the forums, generally more formal and on more probing matters such as wars and resistance, not general banter and handbag fights between alliances which it has turned out to be.

It is even more frustrating for solos since we can't post there and when I see a stupid comment like this:
"From: Seed [CO], 09th Jan, 1:37
Our point is, that if we can be 10th with only 5 members, who the hell are the other alliances attacking and where are thier effectiveness? maybe they just arent very good at fighting? we dunno, but we cant be that good, can we? well the eff doesnt lie i guess.."
and can't reply to it...doubt that is sarcasm but yea, at the start when seed had 5 people and solo it was all pretty funny, now they just get on my nerves.

Scorpio

Head Gardener

I got a good suggestion for all of our problems!

Make Gpols whine-free. Here I'd suggest some kind of "bot" that auto looks for words / combination of words containing "We're only 30% of your score!", "omfgwtf (maybe add WTFCOPTER too) ur guysez iz 300% of our score'ses and you're attacking we!!!" and "OmFgZ Seedz talks big letz keel them by sending one % of our troops which is more than enough to bash all of them in 1 tick...... AND THEN ... POST IT IN GLOBAL POLITICS ! 1 ! & ' 8 8!!!"
Basicly, this would be like Squiffy, but for Gpols.
I know one solo that would be very happy to see this in effect!
[/joke]

CLem

Head Gardener

Scorpio I truely am sorry that I want to see some good quality politics and propaganda being post on gol pols instead of spam and ***** fighting between alliances officials. And I am sure I have said it, the gripe is about quality of posts, not that people are whining too much.

Your joke is really funny by the way, I nearly fell off the chair!! Scorpio > Jimmy Carr

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Make it so that only the ?helpers? can post. If an alliance wants something to be on the G-spot then an officer will have to talk to one.

Quite simple it is, make it like a newspaper.

Melnibone

Head Gardener

f0xx said:
Make it so that only the ?helpers? can post. If an alliance wants something to be on the G-spot then an officer will have to talk to one.

Great idea unfortunately a lot of the helpers are game players also, therefore there may be some bias as to what is posted and what isn't

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Melnibone said:
f0xx said:

Great idea unfortunately a lot of the helpers are game players also, therefore there may be some bias as to what is posted and what isn't

Since G-pols was introduced, activity on forums has decreased hugely. IMO delete G-pols and go back to flaming on Forums :D
That way everyone gets a say, much better imo.

Bobbin

Head Gardener

IceOfFire said:
Melnibone said:
f0xx said:

Since G-pols was introduced, activity on forums has decreased hugely. IMO delete G-pols and go back to flaming on Forums :D
That way everyone gets a say, much better imo.

And i have to delete even more posts.

Forums are pretty active tbh. almost every time i get round to refreshing there are new posts...

Though, me being top poster?... wtf.. *is inactive* :p

Crumpet

Harvester

Cyrus said:
but discworld do whine that they get incs then wave lower alliances. and about people who say they are gonna "take out the top" discworld declare war on pestif and make it sound like they are gonna attack em, i would put dollar on it that no attack was sent.

discworld just put on a front and change face when it suits them.

LMAO!! We don't wave and or bash anyone :p We're too damn lazy to ally attack and even if we were to set an actual attack up what's the damn point! It's not like we ever get the chance to all send out with the mass incomings we constantly have from the top even if it's just random waves or solo attacks.

What the hell do you care about DW for? You should worry about your own alliance ;) Maybe if you spent less time trying to get others into hot water you'd progress farther.

Any why the would DW attack them? It was a defensive move. How come you seem to be the only one not getting that? They send on solo attacks we defend and they get long ass injury returns.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, GPs is terrible. I know some of it is funny but I'd rather come to the forum and read the war issues and hear what people have to say rather then a few tools that are leader/MO/CO of alliances that haven't got anything very useful to say and just spam it all up for the sake of being involved. It was nice at first and it's a shame it's gone to **** lately.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

LOLLLLLLOLOLOLOLLLOOOOllll!

-------------------------------------

global pols is useful between the top allis only, never effects lower allis.

Chewie

Pruner

then why does desolution use it frequently?