Football Season Run In

Treedude

Harvester
Re: Football Season Run In

Glorious, Man U got the double, booya! We just love winning european finals apparently, we were so bloody lucky to win the game (except 1st half we played really well)

Also Celtic clinched the league :D Rangers bottled it spectacularly, watched the Celtic game myself, was a beast, so intense.

Darryl

Head Gardener

Treedude said:
Also Celtic clinched the league :D Rangers bottled it spectacularly, watched the Celtic game myself, was a beast, so intense.

Eh? You mean Rangers...hehe...didn't...muaha...do the quadruple?! :lol:

Krunkeh

Digger

Everton for 5th can't be a bad season. Tough luck Darryl about Villa, hopefully you guys can make UEFA via the Intertoto. Everton have to be considered one of the favorites for UEFA next year, along with AC Milan, and CSKA Moscow.

I guess Kenwright is going to give Moyes a 20 million transfer kitty and whatever he sells. Bit mad about Carlsey going to Birmingham on a free, although he deserved to pick where he plays, a class act. Going to really miss him in the midfield. Hopefully Everton can offload Andy Johnson for about 8 million. I hope someone picks up Andy Van Der Meyde, as he is crap and has high wages.

Possibly heard of Everton getting Jo, Arshavin, Michael Bradley, Gera, Joaquin, Aaron Lennon, SWP, Alou Diarra, Edu and Canu. I don't think we can get them all, but I think Bradley Arshavin Gera and Joaquin would be great pickups. All would improve the midfield. Everton could use another striker to play a 4-4-2 but that dosen't appear likely. Im guessin Arshavin for 9 mil Bradley for 3 mil, Gera on a free, and Joaquin for 11 million. That would Moyes 5 million to spend as he saw fit....

Augustus

Head Gardener

TheNamelessWonder said:
Football doesn't start until September.

Go Patriots!

I think your actually refering to 'American Girly Padded Armour Handball Rugby' not the ancient game of Football, where you actually use your feet more than every 5 minutes.