Effectiveness

bluehen55

Harvester
Honestly that's one of the reasons I picked up my attacking recently, I wanted to make sure he didn't get effectiveness as well as disables because I was so annoyed by his tactics.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
On the topic of people cheating for awards, shame to see HW cheat for an award ie. Distant. Have the chance of kills or whatever with your VD's but no you'd rather recall at att for 1 to spare his poms and send again.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Completely unlike what willy/ryu are doing and in a somewhat similar manner to how Willy won kills in round 41 (i.e. if you could spam kills, suiciding then sending at eta 7 a lot of the time for easy kills whilst not having to worry about being killed because he was in the top ally would be the way to do it.).

Most distracted/had distracted are stats not an awards.

p.s. i like the way you said HW are "cheating" instead of just Distant even though it's him you have the issue with.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Edd is correct, as usual, and Hamilton is just, well, Hamilton. That is rather self explanatory.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
perhpas over stated, Simple solution is to kill distants friend ourselves... In fact think I may do that

Toast

Pruner
On the topic of people cheating for awards, shame to see HW cheat for an award ie. Distant. Have the chance of kills or whatever with your VD's but no you'd rather recall at att for 1 to spare his poms and send again.

Wow. Talk about sticking your foot in your mouth. I had the value of friendlies distracted award sealed away until Willy started spamming. I feel I have won that award, but due to Willy's spamming of the same target taking my earned stat away, I will spam as well to get it back. What's fair is fair. I wouldn't do it if he didn't. So go blame him mister. And how is that cheating? An why would you hold my ally accountable? Your post is stupid and moronic.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Oh excuse me for being mistaken. But a hilarious LOL for the jumps on people there, especially Alci.

Let me re-write it for you: Distant deliberately spamming for awards but oh wait I've heard 2 sides to the story, so you know what, if that's what you have to do to get some frickin award then go ahead.

Just makes me laugh how people comment on the wrong aspect of the post just because it's me.

Ps. you're corrupting the system for some award...it's cheating, you're not playing to the rules, like others are for an award. It's cheating.

edd

Tree Surgeon
you only have to look at their respective spies to see willy was spamming ryu before toast started doing it.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
you only have to look at their respective spies to see willy was spamming ryu before toast started doing it.

I knew MrJ was spamming for disables but only found out the VD disables today. Regardless, they're all as bad as each other

Toast

Pruner

I was almost double ahead of second place when willy started spamming ryu. I'm not even sure why he is doing this. He has values of enemies distracted wrapped up he has spammed so much this round. There is no need for willy to do this, although I don't care that he does it. He's not hurting anyone, and typically I've seen him spam what ever award he wants at the end of the round. So this should be expected from him.

However, like I said in my original post, I had that award wrapped up. And if someone wants to repeat attack another player and inadertanly take it away from me, then I shall do the same. It no way is it cheating. I do not know the player I am attacking. And If it is deemed
Cheating, then something should be done about the original cheaters who make this domino effect happen. I'm only re-earning a stat I've legitamely earned this round.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
'hey look everyone, i got awards', he said to the room full of 20 people left playing.