Dr. Who?

Kuda

Official Helper
Spider Alert!

What concerns me from the most recent episode is the poison which has no known cure, including somehow preventing the doctor from regenerating. Considering David Tennants doctor regenerated from radiation poisoning, not to mention he's been known to absorb radiation and get rid of it into his shoe :). The only thing I can think of is the Doctor himself is actually running out of or had run out of regenerations. River however having used all of her regenerations to bring him back, might somehow have transferred some of those regenerations into the doctor.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
tumblr_lqf5pglm1f1qd0bc7o1_500.png

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Not having Tennant together with the ginger one is a shame

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Do i really have to say spoilers? Really?

Anyway, the whole doctor dying seems pretty stupid. If he died as the Matt Smith version then that means he hasnt regenerated since. That means there cannot be any other doctors since matt smith? Or when it comes to that, are supposed to pretend that he was actually a different doctor?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Spoilergooblma!

That is soooo true!!! Although i guess she had finished and it was like 5 mins later rather than during regen so...i dunno, i hope its a good reason and not like the end of the last season...