Don't join Virus Round 30- It's a scam | R30

Zach

Planter
LOL i've been playing since R11 :p

No my problem is being kicked with NO notice, while i was offline, then recieving "apolagies"
BW lies to make it sounds like they were on a short time table: They still haven't filled up one day later.

If they had given me warning and said "request to join our brother alliance" i would have done that and been transfered straight through, with no hard feelings.

And yes in angeer i sent the ID's out and offered to spy, something i have no regrets about. If you don't respect me, i won't respect you, i'm sorry. I view this as inpermissable lack of compassion and focus on expediency.

Also of course i don't expect to never die in an alliance, but with how low i am, i was easily covered, however once i was kicked, i had no protection till i got online much later, having been raped.

EDIT: I can be trusted, just not if you break my trust. Ask Asmo, Deathwish/davis and everyone in Omnipotence last round (which i led.) If you break my trust, why should i go ahead not break yours? You kicked me with warning and good reason (spying, sending IDs out, inactivity, nondefense) and broke my trust.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Im not going to make any direct comments as i dont know the full story..

but from what i gather from this thread it was a pretty harsh move on BW's part...and the Gripe is fair enough.
x

ViVi

Pruner
It happens. Just remember the people involved and don't play with them in the future. Easiest course of action with the least amount of hassle for all parties involved.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I know zach in real life, and just now realized that it was him, seeing as he rarely gripes and to my knowledge didn't have an IRC/Forum account :p. and he was talking about it today and i realized it was him. So i go the full story from him.

he was given a "send request to the wing we are clearing our biggest to one ally" mail, but, it WAS sent while he was sleeping/offline, which was obviously known because he hadn't logged on recently. Now after sending him it, they didn't wait for him to get online/be accepted into the other alliance, they simply gave him the boot. and him counting on the fact that he was in an alliance wasn't self sufficient and got completely annihilated over night.

BW claims that "we needed to hurry and get our members to the one ally" yet 2 days after this "rush to fill" they still were 19/20 or even less, now I can tell you that zach had logged in between those two days (seeing as this post was made between then) and could have got into the other ally or even a completely new one had they gave him the chance, but now that hes landraped/score raped, as you know it will be quite hard for him to do so.

and BW knows as well as just about anyone else in this game if not more than most, that you dont have to kick someone to send them to another alliance, seeing as hes used this tactic almost all round in means of defence. and he wasn't pushing for that open spot sicne the ally wasn't even full. so what i get from this is complete and total dick move.

-Davis

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Davis on crusade... need I say more?
Why you think that alliance was 19/20? Cause I was in RF trying to recruit there as much people as possible and give them a push for the rest of the round if someones wanted to stay back and play with alliance that had HQ techs and all.

I was there also waiting for those who got kicked to send applys and for them to be accepted. So instead of being a-hole I actually sacrifised my own well being by being there and trying to help these guys out...

But who listens to truth anyways anymore.

Zach

Planter
Davis on crusade... need I say more?
Why you think that alliance was 19/20? Cause I was in RF trying to recruit there as much people as possible and give them a push for the rest of the round if someones wanted to stay back and play with alliance that had HQ techs and all.

I was there also waiting for those who got kicked to send applys and for them to be accepted. So instead of being a-hole I actually sacrifised my own well being by being there and trying to help these guys out...

But who listens to truth anyways anymore.

Since your lying most of us i'd say :D

Unless you can admit to having no knowledge of the ability to jump directly from one alliance to another, and assumed the only way to get your members to other alliances was to immediately boot them, your lying through your teeth. You've lost ALL my respect BW, which was once great. When i started the game in R11 Virus was only a few rounds out from a win (they would win shortly thereafter i think) and always a superpower. I respected your ability to play and thoughtful posts. But now no...

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
I lie of what?
That we had 18 members in eth and we needed to move 9 players from RF to Eth so we needed to make room for those people... who were under heavy attacks 24/7 and we needed to make sure we could stop us losing our remaining players troops?

So we kicked those from Eth that we were not planning to take with us, informing them to join RF so we could wait another day and see how Eth starts to work and if needed use those in RF to replace Eth joiners. Also same time trying to find those who remained a new home.

I think I have explained it all enought times and people with even half the brains can understand that if you have 32 players and you can fit only 20 to alliance then there will be 12 too many. Those who didnt start to whine on forums have actually mainly finded their new homes by now and actually many did find those throught me, helping to get them a good home.

So please dont come here to tell how I lie when I have not.

dan_da_man

Planter
BW what he is getting upset about is just the fact he was kicked and told to go to royal flush instead of being transferred directly to rf.

from what i have read he just wanted a reason why he was kicked (whether by mistake or not) instead of being transferred to the safey of another ally

tomtree

Head Gardener
Im not going to make any direct comments as i dont know the full story..

but from what i gather from this thread it was a pretty harsh move on BW's part...and the Gripe is fair enough.
x

the point he is possibly griping about is arguably fair enough.

but what is unfair is the title of the thread and claiming that Virus is a scam, something that it clearly is not. that is arguably more unreasonably than what anhything BW has done.

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
"Private Sent by: Zach [xxx] Sun 01st Mar, 2009. 14:06:09 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Hey right now i'm a member of Virus. I'll be a spy on them from inside for you guys. Lots of free land to be had here.

xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx"

"Member Left 01st Mar 19:45
Zach [xxx] has been kicked from the alliance by BlackWolf [xxx]."

if you check out the time stamps i think you can clearly see that Zach mailed our IDs before he was kicked

and thanks to the allies who responded appropriately to his mail esp Growth_Spurt well said :)

and stop your winging, the ones who were kicked fair the same as us left in the ally, we all got our asses raped mostly because of your cowardly selfish actions because you got annoyed with BW, if ur problem was with him, punish him not all the other people in the alliance who had nothing to do with what was decided by the HC's of Virus.
What BW did to u was nothing compared to what you did to us, we all saw it coming and hold no grudge agains BW or Virus, the only person i can blame for ruining my round (of inactive fun) is you Zach for being a coward and a betrayer which is just as bad as a spy.

Zach

Planter
Subject:
Hey right now i'm a member of Virus. I'll be a spy on them from inside for you guys. Lots of free land to be had here.

if you check out the time stamps i think you can clearly see that Zach mailed our IDs before he was kicked

and thanks to the allies who responded appropriately to his mail esp Growth_Spurt well said :)

and stop your winging, the ones who were kicked fair the same as us left in the ally, we all got our asses raped mostly because of your cowardly selfish actions because you got annoyed with BW, if ur problem was with him, punish him not all the other people in the alliance who had nothing to do with what was decided by the HC's of Virus.
What BW did to u was nothing compared to what you did to us, we all saw it coming and hold no grudge agains BW or Virus, the only person i can blame for ruining my round (of inactive fun) is you Zach for being a coward and a betrayer which is just as bad as a spy.

Haha, beaky thats funny. You realize i sent the IDs out because i was kicked from the first wing right?

tomtree

Head Gardener
Subject:

Haha, beaky thats funny. You realize i sent the IDs out because i was kicked from the first wing right?

but you said that you never got a chance to join the other wing because you were kicked out from the first wing and got raped?

so what's your story?

Zach

Planter
Omg i wish everyone would read :p

I got kicked, made this post and joined Royal_Flush. I was originally in Ethereal. From Royal_Flush i mailed out all the IDs :D

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
so your only motive for joining RF was to get IDs and mail them to everyone you could like the little spy that you are, nice way to shoot yourself in the foot

leaders can't wait for everyone to be online when they kick people, you have know for days that the reshuffle was happening and it was your own fault for not sorting out your future before you ran out of time and BW had to get you out to make room for the more active/better players who were going into Eth. You could have simply remained in RF as im sure others would have but thatnks to your cowardly backstabbing all of us who stayed were raped to death and any who had planned on joining RF after leaving/being moved out of Eth thought better to have AR than face all the incoming YOU brought on us.
fine you didnt like how it went down but you knew thats how it would go and you cost yourselves and us so stop your crying we get your story and understand your a coward so go back under your rock and leave us to try and rebuild knowing we'll have constant inc still from those preying on our weakness, i hope you feel happy with what u did

Zach

Planter
F0xx, i offered to be a spy (did be one for seed) after i was kicked and joined RF

Beaky, you clearly have absolutely no idea whats going on, please stop accusing me of things i haven't done...

First of all, "days of notice"? Did you read the part where i said i got kicked while offline with no warning?

Second, "I shot myself in the foot"? No i didn't my round was ruined, i had quit playing by then anyway when i joined RF. What i did shoot was RF however. What remains to be seen where i shot them. A crippling leg wound? Or a fatal shot to the heart? Or maybe i only grazed the skin...

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Realize few things Zach.

You joined RF to spy it, you went all around telling how you are a spy in ViruS. Dont you realize that those guys you betrayed were the guys who were kicked from ViruS too... You betrayed people that had done nothing to you, people who were in the same boat with you. RF was not part of ViruS any more at that point. I also would like to remind you that I have been all my round in RF, not in Eth, I was in RF when you were kicked from Eth so technically it wasnt even me who kicked you.

Only viable ViruS ID on your list was mine as I stayed behind to make sure everything is ok in RF and tried to do my best to give booted guys a best possible start I could.

Another thing is your accusation of ruining your round. It has been under 19 days to round and some 57 days left of the round. Under 24h ago Rank 2 alliance last time notified how they are in need of new member. In past week top 5 alliances have almost all recruited at least 1 member to each. So how you can say your round is over?

If you are even half as good as you claim here you should easily find a spot in one of those top alliances. If you just would spend your time to anything else but ruining others round and whining on forums. Getting acres and units after been raped is fairly easy, so shouldnt be too much problem for good player to stack some acres and go to ask position in good alliance.

Your posts here have not changed anything inside ViruS, we only feel sorry for you and those your actions have hurted. Really nice people like Beaky who contacted me over a week ago and said he understand very well that he wont be accepted to more active alliance and thanked of being able to play with us and being part of us. So only person you have now hurted here on this thread is yourself.

I wished you good round, I wish it for everyone, but I am not sure you really even deserve such.

saint1d

Head Gardener
If I woke up tomorrow morning to find out I had been kicked from my ally and then land raped (by whoever) then I would be pretty pissed off.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I would also be pissed off if there was a spy in our alliance or all our IDs were leaked

In fact, i think 19 people would be pissed off...