Don't join Virus Round 30- It's a scam | R30

Zach

Planter
I'd like to advise everyone NOT to join Virus. They call themselves noob friendly (i'm not even a noob, just small) but even when they're NOT full, they feel the need to kick me while i'm offline so i can go join they're brother alliance. Mean while i get land raped. I left my alliance to join them, and all i got was no alliance at all.

Under the (false) pretense that they need to make room for more members, i'm kicked. They were at 18/20, now they're at 17/20. Boy that did seem urgent huh?

Its a scam, they just want you to get killed watch out.

Last edited by a moderator:

dan_da_man

Planter
Zach im sorry but you have got the wrong end of the stick he.

virus is changing around its members, and you werre just being changed from one wing to the other,

i understand your confused as we are not currently full, and yet were making more room, but have you considered the fact we have alot of people waiting to join, and when BW is ready they will join.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
you dont have to kick from alliances anymore, you can be moved from 1 to the next.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Twigs is right, you dont have to be kicked/leave

you can jump from one to the other...so Zach does have a point...
x

tomtree

Head Gardener
yeh, though as far as i can tell he was a spy, cos he left and gave out all of the IDs, so yeh, he has a very good point...

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
thats not spying, thats making use of intel. which he only did because BW booted him?

as has a very valid point indeed and i fully support it.

Zach

Planter
Yeah i sent the id's out because i got kicked by BW. They could have given me warning and told me to request to join the other alliance and i would have went straight through. Instead he kicked me while i was offline, from which i proceeded to get land raped. I was in the alliance relying on defense until i could plant (bad weather) to buy back my own defense that got killed away while i was in seed.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
that is rather lame. kick rapes should usually be reserved for those who have done something to deserve it. Doesn't seem to be this way in this case....

tomtree

Head Gardener
that is rather lame. kick rapes should usually be reserved for those who have done something to deserve it. Doesn't seem to be this way in this case....

i just want to make it clear that he wasnt kicked then raped by virus.

he was kicked, then got raped by people that had nothing to do with virus.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

However, until we have heard the other side of this story we cannot tell if the kickrape was justified or not.

tomtree

Head Gardener

However, until we have heard the other side of this story we cannot tell if the kickrape was justified or not.

i have just said that it wasnt a kick-rape. it was just a kick, he got raped by people who had nothing to do with virus.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

i have just said that it wasnt a kick-rape. it was just a kick, he got raped by people who had nothing to do with virus.

Dachi: Of course, I just meant so far from what we'd heard....

And if all they did was kick him, well that sucks. If they didn't rape him that's unfortunate, but not the end of the world.

EDIT: I only assumed kick/rape from the way i read the posts. My bad, not his. Sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
He was new recruit whom we knew nothing of.
We have decided to go to 1 alliance only and as such we needed to make room to our main alliance. That obviously means that he was not picked due him being so green, he was sent instructions to apply to our still existing 2nd alliance with rest of the kicked persons, with our pologieses which he obviously forgot to mention in his post.

No attacks were launched by us as we still consider(ed) him to be a member. He has not made application so far and he never actually contacted our HCs or even came to our IRC where he still even this moment has access to. When alliance is forced to act on small time table on things like this there are situations that are unfortunate.

By Zachs actions here it is very obvious how much he can be trusted, as some other people have not taken this even nearly as harsh as he did. Being in alliance doesnt nesessary mean that you will survive every attack so predicting that you would have been defended if in alliance and only died as solo is just bollox.

If anyone else has something to complain of me and my alliances you can contact me personally, or you can make these kind of forum posts and make yourself look like a fool.

I pologiese Zach that you lost your acres and units, I am also sorry of you being kicked from alliance. We never asked you to leave any alliance to join us, you did that by yourself, we didnt contact you, you contacted us. As such I think you should consider how you betrayed them as alliance which is more than a person, where now alliance betrayed you as a person alone. Which if any is more justified?

Good luck to you on your round.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
BW, thanks for clearing up the situation. But if he is a new member then he is still learning the culture of the game as well as the mechanics, so be a little kinder when explaining :) I know it's your ally in question but you have an opportunity to teach here.

Zach, I feel sorry for your situation, but it does happen to new people sometimes when allies have to reshuffle. As you join new alliances and meet new people, eventually you will make a name for yourself and if it's a good name, you'll find yourself picking your alliances instead of taking what's available. :)