Combo vs Anagram | R41

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I don't know who KB is.. I remember an ID with ton of Gargantuas.. but I don't remember it being public.. :p

and no, it wasn't. AS stated above, his ID wasn't public and it didn't become an issue till someone posted a gripe about it.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I just wanna say that the US have always been **** at war. That is all

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
You can't seem to stop, but you're definately not great at it :/

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
You should come watch the nations go play war together (I was at Red Flag when the UK came and played war with my squadron in vegas about 2 years ago)

End Result? We win.. ^_^

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I don't know who KB is.. I remember an ID with ton of Gargantuas.. but I don't remember it being public.. :p

and no, it wasn't. AS stated above, his ID wasn't public and it didn't become an issue till someone posted a gripe about it.

It wasnt. "Assimilation Alert" was the ID. He had like 1.7m for ages (by cheating which was obvious), then attacks a POM with pretty much pure NV, gets last ticked by pure scraps and converts over 900k.

If it wasnt cheating then i weep for humanity. It was mutual attacking at best.

And I dont know who KB is, or how people know thats who it was.

bluehen55

Harvester
He portalled effectiveness so you can see the profile, and it was KB, and he's been known to do the same cheating tactics round after round.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

The gripe was made by me because I was sick of us all knowing they were cheating and nothing being done about it.

KB was the garg player. We all knew that from like a couple weeks into the round.

I think the problem here is that you didn't know wtf happened and you're assuming nobody else did either.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

The gripe was made by me because I was sick of us all knowing they were cheating and nothing being done about it.

KB was the garg player. We all knew that from like a couple weeks into the round.

I think the problem here is that you didn't know wtf happened and you're assuming nobody else did either.

or maybe your assuming everyone knew when only a handful did..

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

anyone remotely curious/observant would have known, many discussions were had in #bushtarion about it aswell, but then, why would the main discussion location of the game be representative of everyone :p

So by a handful, you mean members of pretty much every alliance besides Combo who obviously don't pay enough attention to goings on in the game, and you criticised us of not doing anything? ;o

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

anyone remotely curious/observant would have known, many discussions were had in #bushtarion about it aswell, but then, why would the main discussion location of the game be representative of everyone :p

So by a handful, you mean members of pretty much every alliance besides Combo who obviously don't pay enough attention to goings on in the game, and you criticised us of not doing anything? ;o

Right, cause EVERYONE sits in #bushtarion waiting to troll on nubs. Yall have some serious issue if you honestly think the 20 folks that idle in #bushtarion is even close to the majority of players.. YOU, of all people, coming from an inactive alliance, should know that the number of people that actually use irc is very low, and that number tends to be even lower for those that spend a lot of time in the bush chan.

Lets thinks a bit before we make assumptions, yes?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

Right, cause EVERYONE sits in #bushtarion waiting to troll on nubs. Yall have some serious issue if you honestly think the 20 folks that idle in #bushtarion is even close to the majority of players.. YOU, of all people, coming from an inactive alliance, should know that the number of people that actually use irc is very low, and that number tends to be even lower for those that spend a lot of time in the bush chan.

Lets thinks a bit before we make assumptions, yes?

There were still representatives from all the alliances ;o Even Combo :O
Yes there isn't that many in there, but theres enough for information of that nature to still be able to disperse through the game, not using #bush as a resource is foolish :p can find out alot in there, but ahh well, being insular and hiding in ones own channel and rarely venturing out also works, right? :eek:

Still doesn't answer why Combo couldn't spot the blatent cheating though :p just so terrible at reading spies? or just totally lacking in any initiative and curiosity? GO GO RESPONSIVE DRONES \o/

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
quote of a quote of a quote of a quote

First off - I don't speak for all of Combo.. (I'm 1 of 20 people.. :p thats like, 5%!)

2ndly, I don't know anyone that copys all their mIRC transcripts into politics so everyone can keep up on the latest.. :p

and finally, most combo folk didn't know about steve's request, so a lack of interest was definitely there.. :p I personally don't care who's in another ally unless I need something specific.. Bribemania didn't offer me anything that I could use.. :p