Cheat or am i just deluded?

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Azzer went "oh ****!" about something regarding Bushtarion? Now that's astounding.

that's hardly a productive comment No-Dachi. Seems to me Azzer made a genuine mistake but rectified it in time ( albeit with a lil bit of help from the oggmeister.) So what's the problem? i highly doubt giving him abuse even when he's done something positive is gonna help anything.

Max

Garden Designer
Hurumble! Fantastic! So glad that those statistics will finally go to well meaning people :D

Thank you Azzman! Don't suppose you want to address a few suggestions while you're stopping by ;D

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Azzer went "oh ****!" about something regarding Bushtarion? Now that's astounding.

that's hardly a productive comment No-Dachi. Seems to me Azzer made a genuine mistake but rectified it in time ( albeit with a lil bit of help from the oggmeister.) So what's the problem? i highly doubt giving him abuse even when he's done something positive is gonna help anything.

Probably not, but we've tried everything else, havn't we?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Agreed.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Agreed.

have you tried not trying, and not caring :p

i have.. it works quite well (as long as no one cheats) and you are content enough to play around and experiement getting user profile awards. and just killing others. its a shame most other games you never get to see the designer. or talk with them. or have them give feed back. because they would normally have lackies doing that job for them. its a shame azzers personal touch is also his downfall when hes ill, or busy no one is there to fill in. catch 22.