Cheat or am i just deluded?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Yeah. Ogluk would do a good job IMO. Since Azzer's game is responsible for making Oggie flunk uni it's the least Azzer can do in return. Lol

only part responsible, WoW probably played a much larger part!

Max

Garden Designer
Please Azzer, just spend 10 minutes reading these forum posts :D We really want to have a game that isn't static, but responds to injustice.

We're not asking you to put in much time and effort into the game, just enough time to pass it on to someone else who can and will, then you can return to whatever project you enjoy working on and we can all be happy ^^

Give Ogluk teh powerz NOW ;D

vlad

Harvester
Grrr.

I wont get drag into a flamming war.

But leave Azzer alone. When i've had dealings with him, both friendly and on a gami basis he has been sound as a pound. Everygame has its quite period while it's developers go save thr blood of their company with other projects

Now relax, he wont forget. And if you have played this aslong as some of us, this ISNT unusual. There have been a cew periods when little ha changed to the game. The code for Age 4 took alot of time, testing took a month, i know a i did it.

What im trying to say is relax, more you ***** and wine mre you make the game less friendly.

Do something constructive. Don't post half thought out developments. Do the research like Sordes used to. Save it on your computer till azzer re-appears. Then u can nag te ass off him:D

Just relax, patience is a virtue

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
whilst in part i agree with you
is it really acceptable that blatant cheaters can cheat their way into portal positions?
this sort of thing, should always be monitored and policed regardless of whether the game is being worked on development wise

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Grrr.

But leave Azzer alone. When i've had dealings with him, both friendly and on a gami basis he has been sound as a pound. Everygame has its quite period while it's developers go save thr blood of their company with other projects

Now relax, he wont forget. And if you have played this aslong as some of us, this ISNT unusual. There have been a cew periods when little ha changed to the game. The code for Age 4 took alot of time, testing took a month, i know a i did it.

What im trying to say is relax, more you ***** and wine mre you make the game less friendly.

Do something constructive. Don't post half thought out developments. Do the research like Sordes used to. Save it on your computer till azzer re-appears. Then u can nag te ass off him:D

Grammar for the win?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Grrr.

I'm sorry, but this is absolute nonsense. In the last 20 rounds Azzer has been around less and less. In my early rounds he was here a decent amount and cheats usually got locked and deleted. Now he has plenty of time to waste on facebook but he doesn't have time to come on here to placate his PAYING customers. That's just bullshit. It's all well and good saying patience is a virtue, but we've had plenty of patience already. Now is the time for some asswhooping to try and get things done. He might not have forgotten, but if he hasn't then it just means he doesn't care.

We need an active admin otherwise people are just going to cheat and get away with it. Weeble was supposed to be around to pass the news of cheating on to Azzer but when was the last time anyone saw him? The whole situation is a joke.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
If you have him on FB, just message him nicely.
If you have his mobile number text him.
If you have his email address email him.

That's the point of all of those outlets! Just send him a nice message asking him to find someone else just to act as a guardian or ask him to log in once a week for 2 hours on a sunday afternoon to check spies and delete them.

Not a big ask for PAYING customers as Toby said.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
if i was rank 2 for bribed stat and what not. and this guy was winning by cheating. i think i would be pretty annoyed. and there is only a few days left to alter the situation...

im really worried as im going briber next round. and quite wanna try for the stat as well as the collectable profile award. but if any one and every one can cheat and may be tempted to .....it kind of takes away from the achievement. it takes a significant level of knowledge and activity to play briber well enough to get rank 1 in stats and get 95% of every unit in the game. if cheats prosper it cheapens it for those that really tried. pitty

at least it means azzer should be easy to kill this havoc if he isnt around. Get the profile award for that one at least.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
if i was rank 2 for bribed stat and what not. and this guy was winning by cheating. i think i would be pretty annoyed. and there is only a few days left to alter the situation...

im really worried as im going briber next round. and quite wanna try for the stat as well as the collectable profile award. but if any one and every one can cheat and may be tempted to .....it kind of takes away from the achievement. it takes a significant level of knowledge and activity to play briber well enough to get rank 1 in stats and get 95% of every unit in the game. if cheats prosper it cheapens it for those that really tried. pitty

at least it means azzer should be easy to kill this havoc if he isnt around. Get the profile award for that one at least.

Well no, it just means less people will be wanting to play, as cheats will control the rankings. Azzer takes one more step in shooting himself in the foot.

philipd12

Harvester

I am pretty annoyed, worked quite hard to bribe the troops I have. Now this cheat is 8 bill ahead of me and I doubt I can catch him.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
yeah thats £4,000,000,000 worth of bribes.

i have alot of hooligans... you just need to bribe 267million of them.....go go go.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
And justice, is served!

Grats to PhilD for winning the bribes!

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
And justice, is served!

Grats to PhilD for winning the bribes!

Glad he finally got deleted

was a little hit and miss, i prodded Azzer on fbook about it 4 ticks from the end and he was like, oshiiii... as he'd missed Holy's main id when locking the multies due to it being on a different email domain. but after that was pointed out, all was sorted ^_^