Begin the resistance! | R41

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
If Kiwifruit get taken down by the combined tactical genius of GoodGoodBye and Ogluk then we know the game is truly dead.

Rowan

Harvester
What a useful post.

Though I suppose it was no less useful than mine, or this one infact. So I suppose I won't complain.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Looks like the game is reaching "that stage".

It appears that way which at first is a bad thing (and probably is tbh) BUT if there is a move to more and more allies playing for fun but still at a moderately active level then thats a good thing IMO...means the fights for ranks 2/3 and below are more fun.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Forget the resistance on Kiwifruits. Let's just resist the rank 1 player. Gogogogogo!

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
The resistance must begin against the rank 1 alliance. I want all alliances to do a massive attack against them.

I dont want this round to already end :/

Steve_God

Official Helper
GoodGoodBye - get us an ID list, and we'll get something planned.

Until that point, there's very little we can do other than concentrate on developments in preperation (unless any of the allies have got for a TBA setup with lots of low ETA units to keep rushing them with)

Rowan

Harvester
I hope the rank 2-5 alliances and some solos can attack the rank 1 alliance today night. Lets mass the rank 1 allies. We know their ids!

Steve_God, he HAS THE IDS!

Don't you listen?

:p

Anyway asked GooDGoodBye if he had any IDs that I could hit today but no reply so far. I get the feeling he's a load of hot air... Hope the resistance start planning soon!

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
i think it should be pretty easy to figure out their ids... cant the rank 2-5 allies help out each other to sort the rank 1 allies ids ? I mean you could just ask each other wheter any of the top 30 players belong to any of the rank 2-5 alliances.. i think rank 1 alliance has quite a few players in at the top.

So if the officers in the rank 2-5 alliance could help each other to sort out the rank 1 alliance top players.. ofc there might be a few solos but my guess its not more than 3...

we must start now!

Steve_God

Official Helper
I hope the rank 2-5 alliances and some solos can attack the rank 1 alliance today night. Lets mass the rank 1 allies. We know their ids!

Steve_God, he HAS THE IDS!
i think it should be pretty easy to figure out their ids...
Fail :p

GGB, I have considered that, however even if we can remove our own IDs from the top (that being 80 IDs from Ranks 2-5), while it would help a bit, we would have an issue around there being a LOT of solo players around.

Eg: While my ally is currently Rank 2, our lowest ranked player is around the 160 mark, and assuming that's a similar case for the other allies that are near identical size, by removing out 80 IDs, still leaves us with another 80 IDs in the top 160, 20 of which will be Kiwifruit, and the remaining 60 will be Solo.

While it would give us an vaige idea of who they are, it's unfortunately not a simple solution.

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
but you could only look into the players in top 30 ?

I mean im sure the rank 2-5 allies have some ppl in the top 30 too ? And i bet there are no more than 3-5 solos ? :F

timtadams

Landscape Designer
If youre that keen to get ID lists, start flying over everyone in the top 100.

It takes a while, but works

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Rowan, you're even better than IoF at bullshitting. Almost as good as me.

And hi CK :O