Begin the resistance! | R41

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
As the rank 1 is floating away we need to join up and take them down before its too late!

LETS NOT have a round that is won before the 2 first days.

I hope the lower rank allies make a resistance as fast as possible against the rank 1.

Stegosaurus

Pruner
Agreed. It's already THREE HOURS IN, and those handsome, handsome fellows have a slight lead. Resistance ho!

Rowan

Harvester
ROFL yeah 3 hours, round decided.

GJ, no point playing anymore. Thinking of playing -- Don't!

The "lower allies" .. Pfft, the round can absolutely go any way at this point. Don't be ridiculous :/

Last edited:

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
what im saying is that a resitance should take place NOW. I dont like the rank 1 alliance since its clearly going ftw. We need to take out them as soon as possible or the round will be boring as hell.

Steve_God

Official Helper
OMG! Round over...
[/sarcasm]

In all seriousness, with only 1 properly FTW ally it's quite likely we've already seen the winner, however we won't make it easy for you... will be some VERY fun resistance to come ;)

Ps. If there are any high ranking solos around, that would be interested in getting involved in resistance attacks later on, then please get in touch :)

Rowan

Harvester
In all seriousness, with only 1 properly FTW ally it's quite likely we've already seen the winner, however we won't make it easy for you... will be some VERY fun resistance to come ;)

I maintain that nothing has been decided yet. With a good performance in flak wars any of the Top 4 alliances could pull away in front a bit.

As for resistances, here's hoping there's a good one.

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
i hope to see all join up on the resitance against the rank 1 ally. We cant let them run away with this will be so boring round -_-..

We need to crush them this time so they never grow bigger than the rank 4 ally.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
We have issued a declaration of war to 'Kiwifruit'!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

I maintain that nothing has been decided yet. With a good performance in flak wars any of the Top 4 alliances could pull away in front a bit.

As for resistances, here's hoping there's a good one.

As far as I can see, Kiwifruit are the only alliance willing to put in any effort to win. The other three are all various shades of fun alliances. So unless there is an early resistance they will definitely run away with the round, and then in a few weeks people will be saying "we have to resist before they win!" when it is blatantly far too late to do any good.

It's all very well doing the old "omg it's only the first day anything can happen" but the fact remains that we only have 1 competitive alliance. So a resistance is just the ticket imo.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Kiwifruit have my sympathies - Despite the effort they have and are going to put into this round, given they're the only FTW alliance (it seems they are?) any victory is going to be all but meaningless :/

Unless, of course, the FTF alliances put up such a fight as to justify rank 1 deserving their place (even then, a lot of people wouldn't consider the winner of a single FTW round much of an achievement).

Looks like the game is reaching "that stage".

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
I hope the rank 2-5 alliances and some solos can attack the rank 1 alliance today night. Lets mass the rank 1 allies. We know their ids!

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
I hope the rank 2-5 alliances and some solos can attack the rank 1 alliance today night. Lets mass the rank 1 allies. We know their ids!

GJ warning them on a public forum ;o
Now they know we're coming and can prepare accordingly

/facepalm

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

GJ warning them on a public forum ;o
Now they know we're coming and can prepare accordingly

/facepalm

and how do they prepare accordingly? Tech their routes instead of Geos? :p