Bashing

dave

Harvester
Whilst I agree with the main bulk of your post, I think your point of "we need to drop it" is a bit off. This section of the forums exists for the purpose of allowing people to vent off a bit of steam as a result of something ingame annoying them. It wasn't made to be interesting, it was made because Hiuey was annoyed.

yeah this is a fair point.
maybe ill just stop reading them :) haha seems like the best solution.
i did feel better after sitting here venting my anger on the forums. it is very samey tho.

Davs

Garden Designer
Hmm... as much as I try not to care about anything in this game, least of all my score, I find myself a tad irritated.

There I am, a poor, innocent, lonely PoM thinking to myself "ooh... I might actually finish a round with a reasonable score. That makes a surprising change, especially as this is one of my least active rounds to date." Then suddenly (kinda) it appears that a couple of biker players discovered a disliking for me. One of them apparently sufficiently disgruntled by my presence to hit me a total of 7 times in a very short space of time. (A few hours, not a few days.)

Now, I know the 1-man alliance thing kinda lends itself to such issues, so I'm not that fussed that my score is buggered - but 7 times in 1 night? Seriously Lucca, wtf? Did you really gain much from it? Yes I eventually lost land (on the last attack) but surely there are more efficient ways to gain a few hundred acres?

Davs

Garden Designer
PoMs deserve everything they get. Damn hard-to-kill land whores :(

One sympathises, this is my first round playing them so I've always had the same view of them. Turns out sorcs rock at killing them, though (should your hatred towards them grow in the future :p)

webvictim

Harvester
Yeah, I played solo PoM for about two weeks about a year and a half ago as my friend suggested it, and I got absolutely owned by sorcs.