Search results

1. Garrett

Round 31 Awards Discussion

then you didn't pay any attention. gj DS. you flamed me into posting with your grossly inaccurate post. just because you are an ostrich doesn't mean **** didn't go down around you. nothing in this round involving fighting for the top happened without involving me. whether striking at twigley...
  2. Garrett

Those on a boat, set to sink.

◦A new order began, a more Roman age bred Rowena ◦Bombard a drab mob. ◦Doc, note I dissent: a fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod. ◦Evil did I dwell; lewd I did live. ◦No sir -- away! A papaya war is on. ◦So many dynamos! ◦Won't lovers revolt now? ◦Are we not drawn onward, we few...
  3. Garrett

I'm mad at myself

for letting the game get to me. kudos twigley, i'm sure you are having a great laugh. however, the powerblock is in continual effect, and i can't distance myself enough to keep playing for more rounds. kudos for those that can keep coming back round after round. i have finally lost all will to...
  4. Garrett

f0xx - j00 got old! :o

Happy Birthday :D <3
  5. Garrett

Alliance Overview

if this was addressed before, i apologize for not looking. umm so i noticed that the alliance overview page has 3 columns for _most_ all your alliance needs. however, i noticed that the 3rd column is 1 link short... and that none of the links send you to alliance military to actually...
  6. Garrett

Fail. | R31

Look I had sent a fairly long post explaining my intentions to the HQ of yours, 2nd20 and Enmity. It appears by the questions I received that they mail did not go through as intended. here is the short short version With DA gone fail is rebuilding and in disarray, they are outside of our 40%...
  7. Garrett

Forum Automation/Notification

No one said mod life was easy and that's a 2 way street (cough cough) so can we not get some sort of compromise that empowers everyone? Sacrificing the customer/community side just so the mods aren't overworked? I mean right now you have only 2 or 3 mods saying how hard it is to work and the...
  8. Garrett

Get your drink on! | R31

Alcoholics Anonymous! You have hidden behind anonimity for far too long. Your 'fair-weather friend' approach to resistance and attacking this round has protected you to a point, but you must now feel PAIN! It's on! We shall invade your lands and force you to watch as we drink mass amounts of...
  9. Garrett

Alliance Member Outgoings:

Small request. Sorry for continuing to throw onto the pile... a little. ok in member inc's i can see if someone is online in both target and sender. member outgoings I can see sender online but for defense it doesn't show if their target (the defended) is online with the * i'm probably...
  10. Garrett

Changing titles creates Logs

I currently can't think of a good reason to be notified everytime one of my alliance members changes their titles. I mean especially if they are working on formatting then I get to be notified of every last one? Can I not look at my members list and see what their titles are? Do I not already...
  11. Garrett

We must dissent. | R31

Ok faux intellectuals, try not to cock up this thread too bad mmkay? Blind oppression must be met with resistance and dissent. 'We must dissent.' /me picks up his 'Nero' brand matches and begins lighting fires. We must dissent. If you don't want those from last round to dominate top...
  12. Garrett

A bit of thanks to a few :) | R31

Hey, quite a few good # of folks have gone out of their way to let me know that I have a spy and my ID list is out. I appreciate your concern and you guys rock. However due to my alliances theme, our list wasn't going to be secret for long anyway. And the person who was a 'spy' simply turned...
  13. Garrett

Prez phrophecy

going around on irc so here it is... it was once said that a black man would be president "when pigs fly" indeed 100 days into obama's presidency... swine flu
  14. Garrett

How Dare Ye!

I did not sign up to be Kerfluffled!!!!!!!!!! Mon 18th Aug, year 5. Morning Something strange is afoot! Some cute small giraffes rolled around in our private quarters, and finally kerfluffled your gardening equipment and ran away giggling. I'll wash and wash my equipment all I want, but...
  15. Garrett

HQ Troop Changes (routes and scaling)

Ok The other 'official' thread wasn't going anywhere and I didn't like my original post that had poor formatting. Now I'm not promising this formatting is any better, but I will attempt to use code tags and then c/p my excel sheet.... Basically I see for HQ's to be needed in order for this game...
  16. Garrett

Portal Statistics

GRRRRRRRRRR for the 3 tiered scoring system of old!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to base some calculations off the average rank 10 alliance from previous rounds but it only goes to 5 for valuation and 15 for the useless alliance points that no one understands what they mean!!!! :( maybe it's better...
  17. Garrett

Forum Editor

Is there an easy way to c/p a table of info into the threads and not have to worry about formatting?
  18. Garrett

[Full] 'Soup Kitchen' open for business! R31

*sigh* I can't believe I'm doing this... Please read all the way through. Ever wanted to play with quality people but got kicked because you were deemed 'too inactive' especially when it was just a bad week for you? Ever needed a home where you could hone your skills, but didn't have to be...
  19. Garrett

Bounty, Insurance, Cloned units.

Some of this has been discussed before but weren't actually main points of the suggestion when they were brought up so.... Suggestion1: remove insurance from attacking Suggestion2: remove insurance from cloned units (based off cloned units not getting injury when we had injury) Battle Report...
  20. Garrett

Cheers Ogluk

Happy 19th.