Recent content by AndyM

1. AndyM

Any Stats Gurus?

Hi all, A long shot but thought I'd send an appeal anyway. A friend of mine is completing a Dissertation where I've agreed to help out with some stats (I'm a Postgraduate Researcher in Cognitive Psychology), but I've not had to run stats like these before so am not entirely sure how to go about...
  2. AndyM

[Taken] After 1 or 2 pNAPs

I'm a solo POM, started playing late but am now fully developed. Willing to use whatsapp or whatevs to be contactable, though if I'm asleep I probably won't be waking up! I can provide reasonable banter and occasional snacks. Andy
  3. AndyM

[Full] AndyM needs friends.

Looking for 2 pNAPs. I am a solo POM. Signed up today. I have 1.1k land, developing Prot Leaders and I won't be amazingly active. ;) If I sound like the sort of pNAP you're looking for, reply on here, send a forum message or an in-game user mail. Experience...
  4. AndyM

^o^ Alliance Story

It started out a sunny day in September. Hobbe and Astanjose were discussing Belgian politics over a spot of tea and some intravenous drug abuse. In a state of euphoria they decided to create an alliance. That fateful day unleashed an alliance that was destined for greatness. Its name you ask...
  5. AndyM

Gar!

I've just got the email. It's that time of the year again. INTERNATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY BE JUST ONE WEEK AWAY! September 19th -- next Friday -- be International Talk Like A Pirate Day!
  6. AndyM

AndyM needs YOU

It has come to my attention that I don't have an avatar :o This is why I bring to you...BUSH HAS GOT THE X FACTOR TALENT! I'm starting a new reality TV show that takes place in front of a live studio audience. Auditions start today. Please post an avatar you think I could use and answer the...
  7. AndyM

Solo POM

Doesn't really work :( </gripe>
  8. AndyM

5.1 Sound Card

I have some 5.1 speakers and want to get a sound card that will allow me to get the proper surround sound experience. Could someone recommend a good USB sound card that will allow me to do this? I don't know how much should be spent on a sound card so if you could suggest some of a range of...
  9. AndyM

Development list at the bottom of the developments page

Just discovered this list at the bottom of the developments page (Very nice add by the way, saves me clicking through the manual every time!) But, something isn't right here under the multiplier for POMs, see the attached image.
  10. AndyM

Daily News

For some reason I thought it was a construction so was all psyched up to get hax0r and geos done whilst News Vans were developing - safely tucked away in the construction section. But alas, I have 376 ticks of researching Daily News and no geos or hax0r! :( *throws stuff*
  11. AndyM

Maths isn't my strong point.

Ok so my flatmates are discussing our flat next year and our allocation of rooms. The general consensus is that the fairest way would be to allocate rooms randomly (though the girls aren't too happy about this because obviously being girls they deserve bigger and better rooms, but that's a...
  12. AndyM

Statistics

Serial Killer: Andy [xxxx] has killed a total value of £000,000,000 hostile staff. This value is the amount of score damage that you've done, not the cost of the staff you've killed - so why is it in a currency?
  13. AndyM

[Taken] AndyM - The man behind the legend.

I'm in need of either two solo NAPs or an alliance, don't mind which. The catch is I won't be online for all of July due to me going travelling. Sound appealing? Post here or send me a PM :) I've played since round 14, but took a break for 5 rounds from round 25 to 29. My ID history is here
  14. AndyM

Hiring page commas

I was just reading through these and saw this and it reminded me - When you are hiring ~1000000 the value appears at the bottom fine, but if you try ~1mil or ~1,000,000 it doesn't. Not sure if this is known or not but thought I'd mention it :)
  15. AndyM

[Taken] What's occuring?

Oh, hai! I'm looking for an alliance to play with next round - I'll be playing POM. Nothing too serious please :) See my user profile thingymabob to see past experience and stuff. Meow.