• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Statistics

AndyM

Pruner
Serial Killer: Andy [xxxx] has killed a total value of £000,000,000 hostile staff.

This value is the amount of score damage that you've done, not the cost of the staff you've killed - so why is it in a currency?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
multiply by 500

[edit]oh sorry

yes i see your point now, both should be one or the other, agreed

Last edited:

AndyM

Pruner
I know how to work out the value - I just thought it's ambiguous to put the score in pounds when 'score' isn't actually measured in that way..

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
It's not the score.. it's the value of the troops you've killed, so makes every sense to have it in currency... or am I missing something?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
It could be either way.

Value and score are calculated in pretty much the same way.

Score is 'cost' of everything added up and divided by 500

Value of units killed is again cost of units killed divided by 500
This could also be considered score damage that youve done (as Andy said), since troops make up part of score

Yet while both are basically calculated the same way, value is represented in pounds and score is not.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
It's not the score.. it's the value of the troops you've killed, so makes every sense to have it in currency... or am I missing something?

It is the score that you've killed that is in the stat, not the value of the troops. So if you kill a guy who is 5 bil score and he goes down to 1 bil score, you have killed 4 bil score. And that's what the stats page will show.

Also, I noticed this quite a while ago:

Value of enemies disabled: £1,049,035,900 100
Value of enemies distracted: £508,256,025 134
Value of enemies killed: £19,772,377,875 3
Value of enemies bribed: £0 150
Total score damage done to enemies: £20,453,832,035 6
Value of friendlies had disabled: £1,372,946,836 161
Value of friendlies had distracted: £3,798,286,765 113
Value of friendlies had killed: £2,538,172,928 145
Value of friendlies had bribed: £323,706,461 56
Total score damage had done to: 3,521,027,552 114

All the stats there are done in £ except for the "total score damage had done to" one, which is in score. I don't know why, but it's been like that since last round at least.

Ghost

Weeder
It probably goes back to when Score was Valuation. So if the liquidated the assets of whoever you damaged it would be worth £X amount

Just a guess