OldFarts have gone to Bed.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
My opinions are my own, IoF, they do not reflect those of JJ - or any other Enmity member.

Understand, its very difficult to take anything you say in this thread seriously. You're are OF. You want to fuel war between S2N/Enmity, and you want it to make it look like we're sNapped formally so we're forced into battle.

Why? Because you want to come out of sleep with one less foe and a wounded, less able enemy that you've a better chance of killing.

(IMO ;) )

What I'm saying is that I find that cowardly and queen-like. And that if I had any power in either alliance I'd snap just to piss you all off ;) :p

I have no sway, though, and what happens between s2n and Enmity, quite simply, happens.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Looks like there was more damage done between S2N and Enmity than OF and Aili all round.

You guys better hope it IS a bug :D

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
What I'm saying is that I find that cowardly and queen-like. And that if I had any power in either alliance I'd snap just to piss you all off ;) :p

1. Cowardly like a 60 man power block! haha walked into that one! You have no leg to stand on with that one - pow

2. Snap away...as i said before i wouldnt mind it. After my conversation with Azzer, i kind of want you to nap! Would be so ****ing funny AND the round would open up a treat if you snapped!

4 or 5 people have seen my conversation with Azzer now and have all replied saying "Best idea ever" or "i hope they nap"

So im not fussed DA! :D

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Looks like there was more damage done between S2N and Enmity than OF and Aili all round.

What stats are you looking at? From where I'm sitting it says there were more kills between OF and Ailihphilia, and more land exchanged.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

What stats are you looking at? From where I'm sitting it says there were more kills between OF and Ailihphilia, and more land exchanged.

Oh yeah so i see i was wrong.
It's still a very small amount lol ;)
Most of which was done after they pigged our attacks on you guys :D

Khris

Pruner
haha.. its ok..

i always let my girlfriend win when we play games too...

Turnip2k

Harvester
Such as catch?

Genital warts? :p

I feel its a crappy way to play the game to take an entire alliance into sleep to take yourself out of the War equation.

I think this is, again, a case of OF being lazy. The "Lets let everyone else War it out so we can sit, grow fat and come out on top because everyone else has died fighting", stance. They've tried a few waves on Enmity - our defensive walls held strong, and to my knowledge we've not lost a single acre to OF during mass-attacks from them. They decided they couldn't break us, and have now hit sleep - because as with the resistance, doing nothing as an alliance suits them best.

Nothing against that, OF, if thats your choice of play thats just how it is. I very much doubt, however, its going to get you very far.

WE ARE LAZY. WE FULLY ADMIT TO IT! That is why we are in sleep mode.

You dont seem to be understanding this. We dont care about rank 1. Therefore we are perfectly entitled to take a break when we want to, which is now.

If you two want to war (Which i doubt) fair enough, either way I dont care. We are probably going to get bashed into the ground when we are out of sleep mode weather it be from S2N and emnity, or a much larger s2n / emnity after having won the war.

As for 'choice of play' and it 'getting us far', we want to enjoy ourselves. Hitting sleep mode facilitated this on the whole. Activity slumped, and no one wanted to do much anymore, so its better we take some time out :)

Last edited:

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
OF hitting sleep so all their guys wake up at the same time, and they then hit one of you hard when you don't expect it?

*shrugs*

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I can't comment on this issue specifically - however if I led Enmity or S2N I'd contact the other leader and arrange a sNap just to spite OF. If that IS OF's reasoning for hitting sleep, we're speculating at this stage.

Words of weakness. Enmity fears S2N and knows they would lose in a war, so they are hoping for a sNap to secure their win, but I'd imagine due to S2N's name they will not end this round holding hands with rank one but instead they will live up to their name, Second To NONE, and pillage Enmity.

Hobo

Harvester
let me get this right....

The admin of this game is saying to the rank three ally what he is going to do if rank 1 and 2 dont kill each other. Which from what IoF is saying is basically kill the two of them/ take all land or what ever.

Therefore allowing rank 3 to win i guess? so not in fact opening up the round but merely giving the win to a sleeping ally that is three time the size of any below it when i think that this is supposed to be a war game and S2n and Em would get killed for not warring?. Surely Sleep mode isnt warring either?

Jesus, whats he gonna do if Em and S2n go into sleep as well? Rape Ailihphilia for not fighting with Boat or Discworld.....

IoF you really saying Azzer is feeding information to your ally?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

The admin of this game is saying to the rank three ally what he is going to do if rank 1 and 2 dont kill each other. Which from what IoF is saying is basically kill the two of them/ take all land or what ever.

Therefore allowing rank 3 to win i guess? so not in fact opening up the round but merely giving the win to a sleeping ally that is three time the size of any below it when i think that this is supposed to be a war game and S2n and Em would get killed for not warring?. Surely Sleep mode isnt warring either?

Jesus, whats he gonna do if Em and S2n go into sleep as well? Rape Ailihphilia for not fighting with Boat or Discworld.....

Aye.

IoF, Enmity/S2N arent snapped, GL proving that if you believe that to be the case.

Admin stepping in because "not enough warring is going on" is a political minefield. I don't know if Enmity are going to hit S2N in the near future, or vice versa, but IMO before admin takes action, if any, OF should be forced out of sleep to face the music - Rather than hiding with their tails between their legs in sleep mode.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

Oh yeah so i see i was wrong.
It's still a very small amount lol ;)
Most of which was done after they pigged our attacks on you guys :D

This round has been plagued with piggying. OF & Enm being the worst culprits. I don't like it as a tactic, I don't like it at all.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Vaguely on subject, I further added to the tooltip that pops up in the new alliance vs alliance combat stats, a "% of involvement".

So load up an alliance page, hover over one of their enemies, and you can see a "% of involvement" for land, kills, and bribes - compare that to "% of involvement" for other large allies around their range, and you will get a very good idea of how much "activity" there has been between them - ie is it a minor amount of privately agreed activity designed to try and avoid the new rules (because 0 activity would have been too obvious), or are they fighting like any two other alliances that have been near eachother all round have been?

The % is a % of the grand total - eg if an alliance has lost & gained a total of 500,000 land against other allies... and only 10,000 of it lost/stolen was from alliance X... then their % of land involvement with alliance X will be 2%.

I'm making no comments about any specific examples, merely informing people of a new tool available in-game and one way that information may or may not be helpful.

With the original RRR no longer there, all these stats are skewed anyway?

Drakonius

Weeder

Aye.

IoF, Enmity/S2N arent snapped, GL proving that if you believe that to be the case.

Admin stepping in because "not enough warring is going on" is a political minefield. I don't know if Enmity are going to hit S2N in the near future, or vice versa, but IMO before admin takes action, if any, OF should be forced out of sleep to face the music - Rather than hiding with their tails between their legs in sleep mode.

ok so based on what you have said maybe we need to eliminate sleep mode.

ATTENTION to all current and past Bushtarion player:
For all those who have used sleep mode now and in past rounds you were merely hiding with your tails between your legs. In other words you all are a pussies.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Aye.

Im sorry DA but thats mental!

Say what you want about going into sleep to avoid having to fight (from any pov...taking some time off, waiting it out etc etc) but why should they be forced to fight? They arent winning by staying in sleep...Firstly they had a few members zeroed as far as i was told as they couldnt make it into sleep and when they come out hopefully there will have been a fight between Enmity and S2N and the winner will be even bigger and just rape them to the ground anyway.

And i think "not enough warring is going on" is an understatement. I think its just lucky for you guys that you could use the cover of the "resistance" tag for so long.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
For all those who have used sleep mode now and in past rounds you were merely hiding with your tails between your legs. In other words you all are a pussies.

I'd actually agree with that! :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I'd actually agree with that! :p

Bollocks. There are perfectly valid times to use sleepmode. There are also people who over use it, those people are pussies.

Aye.

Im sorry DA but thats mental!

Say what you want about going into sleep to avoid having to fight (from any pov...taking some time off, waiting it out etc etc) but why should they be forced to fight? They arent winning by staying in sleep...Firstly they had a few members zeroed as far as i was told as they couldnt make it into sleep and when they come out hopefully there will have been a fight between Enmity and S2N and the winner will be even bigger and just rape them to the ground anyway.

And i think "not enough warring is going on" is an understatement. I think its just lucky for you guys that you could use the cover of the "resistance" tag for so long.

DA you're very amusing :p Talk about putting your own mad spin on the subject. If you think OF could win by being in sleepmode for a week or more, you're completely and totally delusional. or you've simply never been on top of the game with only your alliance to protect you. 20 members of a rank 1 alliance have pretty much nothing to fear from OF, even if you guys don't war with S2N, there is no conceivable way that OF can win barring sheer luck.

Pinpower hammers the nail pretty much right on the head.

Eden

Planter
I think it is about time that everyone remembers round 26 - the Redemption, Redtube, Jizz round. In that round, Redemption and Jizz had a common goal, to kill Redtube because they felt that Redtube was the superior alliance, and no one could take them on one on one. Thus, Redemption and Jizz worked together to kill Redtube. Redtube then went into sleep mode for three days, hoping Jizz and Redemption would war it out. An excellent tactical move, save for the fact that the desire to kill Redtube was so strong that Redemption and Jizz waited for Redtube to come out of sleep and then killed them. Afterwards, I believe a day or two truce to recover and get some rest was agreed between Jizz and Redemption, and they later had an all out war. Despite everything and with a bit of luck, Jizz did come out on top in the end.

Now, does that resemble what's happening this round and what will most likely happen this round?

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I think it is about time that everyone remembers round 24 - the Redemption, Redtube, Jizz round. In that round, Redemption and Jizz had a common goal, to kill Redtube because they felt that Redtube was the superior alliance, and no one could take them on one on one. Thus, Redemption and Jizz worked together to kill Redtube. Redtube then went into sleep mode for three days, hoping Jizz and Redemption would war it out. An excellent tactical move, save for the fact that the desire to kill Redtube was so strong that Redemption and Jizz waited for Redtube to come out of sleep and then killed them. Afterwards, I believe a day or two truce to recover and get some rest was agreed between Jizz and Redemption, and they later had an all out war. Despite everything and with a bit of luck, Jizz did come out on top in the end.

Now, does that resemble what's happening this round and what will most likely happen this round?

not really no.