Round 41 Awards Discussion

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
ow wut. do we need to shower him with praise and appreciations for him to come back and take his own responsibilities as the creator of the game? :<

Apparently so.

Azzer is a tender flower desperately in need of love and attention so he can blossom and bloom and fulfil his herbological potential.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
ow wut. do we need to shower him with praise and appreciations for him to come back and take his own responsibilities as the creator of the game? :<

no.

No hate ~= praise

i fail to see 'hate' in anyone who complains/reports or/and makes interesting suggestions. i'd rather think it's for 'love' of this game, they continue complaining/reporting/suggesting. if people hated this game, they'd just stop playing. besides, 'hate' is a too big word to jump on to!

CFalcon

Official Helper
Aside from some nastiness from Garrett/Harriergirl like 3 years ago, all the frustration with Azzer comes from his being absent for nigh on 2 years now. If the reason for his absence were that very frustration then he only has his own circular-arguing self to blame.

Not that I think his absence has anything to do with forums gripes. I assume Azzer is lazy and/or stubborn. Not stupid.

Steve_God

Official Helper
Aside from some nastiness from Garrett/Harriergirl like 3 years ago, all the frustration with Azzer comes from his being absent for nigh on 2 years now. If the reason for his absence were that very frustration then he only has his own circular-arguing self to blame.

Not that I think his absence has anything to do with forums gripes. I assume Azzer is lazy and/or stubborn. Not stupid.

His initial extended absence had nothing to do with forum gripes alone from what I understand. There was much more to it than that.

His current lack of active presence in the game is mostly due to people like those above who will do little else than flame him at every opportunity, as if/when he returns, as many people are vocally expressing resentment for him not being around for so long.
He's well aware that this is a game where we pay money into (many of us anyway for P-units at least), and he has done little development work with, and he's aware of the resentment that he'll get regarding the 'lack of service' that some players feel they should have 'deserved'.

Whether or not he will ever come back as an active figure or not, I'm not sure - I have a feeling he's working on things behind the scenes as I noticed during the round that two bush days had changed their names that hadn't been there in previous rounds (only reason I noticed it was that it stopped NBS from working for that tick! lol), but comments like the above definitely aren't going to encourage him to come back any quicker.

CFalcon

Official Helper

His current lack of active presence in the game is mostly due to people like those above who will do little else than flame him at every opportunity, as if/when he returns, as many people are vocally expressing resentment for him not being around for so long.

I wonder if you have any evidence for that. I personally had Azzer down as a lot smarter than being unable to figure out what a circular argument is, how cause and effect works. Which clearly some of you guys are struggling with.

Do none of you see the ridiculousness in not being about because people are complaining you're not about? You're putting effect before cause. Or did time change direction when I wasn't looking?

As you say, I think their are other, less petty, reasons why he isn't here, so there's no need to jump down the throat of anyone who is frustrated with the situation.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Whether or not he will ever come back as an active figure or not, I'm not sure - I have a feeling he's working on things behind the scenes as I noticed during the round that two bush days had changed their names that hadn't been there in previous rounds (only reason I noticed it was that it stopped NBS from working for that tick! lol), but comments like the above definitely aren't going to encourage him to come back any quicker.

he's back, but hidden in the dark.

how I know this?

hasn't anyone noticed bots wont login or register any more on the forums?

they're afraid,

they're very afraid.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

Day of Worship has been around for ages, its Azzer's birthday, and Comma of Angst day is like old news, Age 5 round 1 stuff really :p

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
and worst yet is that Azzer is as low down as the bribeapussymaniacs for not being arsed enough to even give someone the power to be an op and locked and ban the obvious cheaters... enough said

Where have you been for the last month?
He locked a handful of them a fair few weeks ago :p

Keep up ;)
4 were locked .. and yes I apologize .. however there should be someone else around to be able to deal with such blatant cheating not just once or even twice per round

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
maybe the RPG misfired, even with the fast initiative they have some weaknesses.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
merge

merge

I forgot an extra vote on worst player:

Westrice. Jesus Christ - You ship-jumped to us claiming your alliance couldn't defend you, and there was no wonder really. You were never online. You claimed to be contactable, yet never appeared online when needed once. Not once!
Then you shipjump to Combo after sponging our defence for a few weeks! Honestly one of the most useless players I've ever come across, bar none. I hope Steve noticed what an utter waste of space this player is, too!

Steve_God

Official Helper

Westrice. Jesus Christ - You ship-jumped to us claiming your alliance couldn't defend you, and there was no wonder really. You were never online. You claimed to be contactable, yet never appeared online when needed once. Not once!
Then you shipjump to Combo after sponging our defence for a few weeks! Honestly one of the most useless players I've ever come across, bar none. I hope Steve noticed what an utter waste of space this player is, too!
Who was Westrice? :-/

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon

That RPG who joined us then got owned deservedly after lying about everything...oh wait you just let him in lol

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

He's hit delete since then, but he had sent a few attacks at us with your guys and my assumption was he had shipjumped (I got a mail from him about it). I still uphold my vote on him being one of the worst players purely because he was useless even after shipjumping because he never received defence.