Begin the resistance! | R41

Rowan

Harvester
Rowan, you're even better than IoF at bullshitting. Almost as good as me.

And hi CK :O

Love you too Twigs.

Coolface_troll_seal.png

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I mentioned you because you were the first person that came to my head when I thought of someone who tries to bullshit on forums <3 xx

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I don't!! I just speak the truth! Unlike someone who spurts crap propaganda...saying no names :p

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
I think its time for the whole playerbase to resist against the rank 1 alliance becuase this is getting more and more boring to watch :F..

I really hope they will be brought back down kiwifruit :F :E

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'll get everything planned if you ask me in haiku form.

Rooster

Harvester
i am very disappointed all the mention of the 2-5 alliances joining the resistance. Guess us(below rank 5) and all our lets are of no use to such an effort. GL to you all in the fight. Perhaps we will be asked to join in at a later time once(if) we move up the charts.

Cheers, Rooster

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
i am very disappointed all the mention of the 2-5 alliances joining the resistance. Guess us(below rank 5) and all our lets are of no use to such an effort. GL to you all in the fight. Perhaps we will be asked to join in at a later time once(if) we move up the charts.

Cheers, Rooster

i just said that all should join the fight! Even you !

Steve_God

Official Helper
I think its time for the whole playerbase to resist against the rank 1 alliance becuase this is getting more and more boring to watch :F..

I really hope they will be brought back down kiwifruit :F :E
Keep up, the Resistance started last night :p

So… anyone landed on kiwi yet?
Yup - the Resistance took a few grabs last night without out too huge losses, and also forced them to spend up to hopefully show their rate of development down too.

We did have a few... errm... 'technical difficulties' last night :p - but hopefully the attacks should be more successful from here on in :)

Cheers, Rooster
Mail me, all alliances Ranked 2-6 were invited and involved in some part last night.

The only reason I kept numbers down was due to making it manageable.
Now we've got the first night out of the way and the ball rolling, it's much easier to add others into the process :)