Your favorite MMORPG?

Alvestein

Garden Designer
been playing hon a bit too much lately and want something a little less dedicated to play. (games can take up to an hour on hon and you can't leave them)

ive played a fair few mmorpg's in my short life and i do quite love them, some of the more spent times ive played are shadowlands, ragnarok online, MU online, WoW (shocker that one), guildwars, lineage 2.

So whats YOUR favorite mmorpg? also im VERY much looking forward to guildwars 2!

Max

Garden Designer
The new Star Wars one (The Old Republic?) looks amazing: I really enjoyed playing the KOTOR games, so it may turn out to be brilliant.

Of the MMORPGs I've played thusfar, I enjoyed WoW the most, because I loved exploring the landscape on my own, there's a lot of little bits of detail that are really enjoyable to discover :) You can tell I'm not your typical gamer with that playstyle though :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
The old republic is definately going to be uber amazing, but my favourite so far is LOTRO. It's pretty epic and you get to meet different characters and see places from the LOTR books/movies. And it's not just an endless raiding and bashing like WoW! You have to do the quests if you want to progress and the story line is quite good too