World of Goo

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
World of Goo is a physics based puzzle / construction game. The millions of Goo Balls who live in the beautiful World of Goo don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.

worldofgoo.jpg

Basically you build structures using Goo, getting towards the end 'pipe' of the level to win. Lots of different types of Goo, sticky, water, balloony(yes, make structures that fly!), etc. I suggest you get the Demo- entire first chapter for free! I did get the entire game after a while and spent hours playing it. Simple but highly entertaining! :D

http://2dboy.com/2008/10/15/demo-of-wor ... available/

SadYear

Pruner
Re: World of Goo

A brillant game. Each level has a spirit of its own thanks to the various types of balls, and the gameplay is original. A single word can sum it up : fun. :D

Markb

Harvester
Community Operator

Downloaded the demo off steam after seeing this post and other people talking about it - this game is awesome!

Shame that they had to remove the full game from Steam :(

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

It's awesome, I'm still struggling with some levels. :p

*ties SadYear to his chair in front of Bush*

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Just finished it, and I must say, it's one of the best 'indie' games I've ever played. Very enjoyable, fun graphics, fun music and sounds, and the story's well done too. If you haven't yet, try it out. :p

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Yeah, I've played Armadillo run quite a lot too, but Goo is so much more funky! :p