Why the hating on my poor gardeners?

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
As a an inactive solo I accept that I occasionally will get unwanted visitors. Hell, once in a blue moon someone actually sneak past my defense and liberate a few acres, so I have to launch attacks for a change. Buuut what gets kind of tiring is some useless waste of space who for some reason sends 50 mill PBs my way once a week. Now it doesn't hurt my main staff much, and it gives me a healthy AR-mod, but it keeps killing all my flak, so when I log on I have to spend time to get 40-50 mill gardeners hired before I can have fun. I make maybe 4-5 attacks and then the same numbnut attacks again.

And my question is why? Does he hate gardeners? I have no idea who he is, and to my knowledge have never attacked any of his alliance-mates. (And as most pussies have friends only, so I can't ask him what's his agenda.) There is no bounty worth speaking of (rushing pure LETs on a target half you size and mostly killing INNs does not make for a bountiful reward.)

I get the whole attacking is part of the game bit, but with the staff he has, I could have zeroed several targets around my size quite easily, and made a profit.

Is there some new award for killing the most gardeners this round??

Silence

Head Gardener
The PoMs die a fair bit. Death to all PoM players. Oh, you aren't 50% of me either, you are within 70%. Good for effectiveness and h/f

Yours, the charming PB player

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Well last time I lost a grand total of 3 million PoMs... so I wouldn't call that much of a success. Ive lost more PoM on real attacks (i.e. after my land) tbh.

The only thing that irritates me is that I need to rebuild my flak all the time, loosing a few PoMs comes with the territory.

Silence

Head Gardener
How are you so thick that you missed the point on such a short post.

I did it for the effectiveness rather than anything else. I dont give a flying **** about you. I cared about *my* personal gain.

Effectiveness / h/f.

Died: 16,870,931 [£286,720,620,900] enemies dead.
Died: 14,349,515 [£345,559,540,100] enemies dead.

Thats not 3m PoMs or just flak. That was the last run; just an FYI

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
I checked, and the losses on that last run was a bit more, was offline the whole weekend, so had forgot how much I had. Point still was that it's boring not having the flak to attack when I do log on occasionally, loosing 5mill PoMs are not really a problem since with 90% AR, I dont need much to stop anyone landing while I wait a day and rebuy them.

And my point is still valid, with that staff should be able to wreck more havoc than killing 600b over two ticks in Prots and INNs. :p

Silence

Head Gardener
And my point is still valid, with that staff should be able to wreck more havoc than killing 600b over two ticks in Prots and INNs. :p

Your point is irrelevant. Ill explain again, but if you need further explanation you're more retarded than I think.

The point which matters was what I GAINED. Not what you LOST.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Your point is irrelevant. Ill explain again, but if you need further explanation you're more retarded than I think.

perhaps he should make his point clear..

You could GAIN more if you put them to use again more than gardeners.. :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
The Game.

ffuu.png

Alchemist

Weeder
lol enrico really isnt getting this.. If your at 70% and you can be killed, you will be killed (by someone).

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
if u cared about ur flak that much your'd get more loudies and hippyvans. wehich also gives you more targets. different to your usual targets.

but make it harder to keep land from mass flak/cybergardener hits. (though u will already fail to stop CG tbh)

ps. im sure if silence wanted u dead u being inactive...he would kill you by getting some terrorists to sweep the inn. (they shud be well enough flaked with pb & jeeps if he has them) or even tls' in a 2 tick bash. even harder to pom

ergo he doesnt want u dead. he wants (as previouslymentioned twice) h/f /effectiveness

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

perhaps he should make his point clear..

You could GAIN more if you put them to use again more than gardeners.. :p

Damn, someone actually got it!! :D

Davis

Tree Surgeon
perhaps silence should make his point more clear...

Other stuff hurts a lot more than gardies.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Not if you know what you're doing... Or rather put some though into your attacks.