What's going on so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Well as somebody who isn't involved with any alliance play this round I'm quite interested to see what's going on? :eek:

I see one ally pulling ahead a bit so come on people bring on the updates!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Doesn't seem so :eek:
I hope everyone gets involved in this round and alliances war with each other all the way through the rankings.

MrDark

Weeder
I'm not involved in the alliance fights this round either, so I'm curious to see how the round it going and who's kicking who's butt and all the fun stuff that belong here !

Ram

Head Gardener
Ye. I love you too JJ.
You just need to turn around!

MrDark

Weeder
hahaha, sup old pals?

I still want alliance details though, news, who's killing who? some forums flame war, all that kinda fun stuff ! So cough up the info

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Umm practically every ally are incapable of working with each other and i think the game has gone pretty dead.
A fun 65 days ahead.

Deathcult

Pruner
well if you look at the ally board. OMGpop is in first place. CUN T is in second place. Rank 1 stole lots of land from many people and is so far winning the game.

Thats whats going on. :]

AeroSoul

Weeder
To give you some more insight from my point of view as being in one of the alliances;

Omgpop still remains on top, both succesfully and unsuccesfully launching attacks at C.U.N.T. and Tropic Thunder.

C.U.N.T, Tropic Thunder, THC, TRC and Growthspurt have been going at eachother for quite some time now. As rankings will show what the outcome has been, it's actually quite exciting and challenging to be in either one of the alliances and with that said, I do think the game is far from over.

Omgpop remains king, hands down, but the real action is happening right underneath them.

Status
Not open for further replies.