• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Way to increase playerbase?

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Well How many knew about it? And why link it to BCs bought, if the game is good enough they will spend surely. The main goal now should be to get new players, regardless of how much money they spend...

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
it was to stop people getting 5 friends to join all with strange hotmail email adresses, and a strangly hidden proxy ips, and then that person suddenly gets a free punit instead of buying it, becuase he doesnt care enough to buy the credits. it could have lost azzer more business. and considering the incentive to get people to play and get friends refered never took off it was probably a wise choice.

Ram

Head Gardener
Well, with what Enrico is saying, It would take 3 rounds just to get a free punit.
Worth it? I think not willy

Cupido

Weeder
I play this game since round 9 or 10. Not sure about that. But what i know is that i come back everytime. This is really one of the best games there is and iam sure that when more peeps know about it, it will grow. But that will cost a lot of money.

Azzer are you up for some investors??