Wanna laugh?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
that just means you're far too lame to send an attack on your own.

And yes strikers beats robo but since we have double your troops there, in robo unit only, you'll take more damage, not land, and lose land to the retal i've got at you.

If you want me to recall 'before the tick is out' then it's simple, i'm retalling for my mate, so if you want me to recall, all you have to do is recall from <Id removed> and you should be fine :p

Now grow up and stop threatening me because you're a sore losing little whiny *****.
-----
u do no strikers are better than ur whole route adn im getting ur id to be attacked as we speak
-----
or what? you smite me ingame when i get injuries? bugger me, i'm terrified in my little booties.

Threats aren't going to work friend :D
-----
i give u till the end of this tick to recall

someone said earlier this round that they hate messages that annoy them etc etc etc...

Well this isn't a gripe, it's a congratulations, here i am sitting bored as hell at my computer writing some moronic paper about gods know what! and then this fellow sends inc to my mate ingame... oh hooray! time for fun...

anyway, i love threats like this... so, if you're in forums, thanks for making yourself an idiot in my eyes and if you're not, well then i'm sure you'll provide some people with amusement :p

EDIT: needless to say, he recalled next tick and is now calling me n00b and threatening me with violent deaths :p

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Re: Wanna laugh?

Thats laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame....

You are lame too for thinking this mail is lame coz only a lame person would send such a lame mail..

I hope you got my stream of consciousness..... coz I didn't!

Mwhahahahah :rainbowafro:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

I really dont get point of this thread... if that attacker was striker (in case i understood right) and maby he had bounty on your friend counting in that he was smaller and all... he would get nice insurance etc.

Loz

Harvester

i got this mail the other day, hes pissed off becouse (a) i stole his land and killed his troops and (b) cos when he tryed 2 attack me back i killed his troops again and made loads of lessers.

Please don't post such inappropriate messages on the forums. -Darryl

that made me laught xD

shame he deleted :(

antisback

Head Gardener

The game is 90% psychology, its not if you can beat them, its if they think you can beat them. Whats wrong with him sending a mail to attempt to use the element of psychology

And i concur with bw, these mails are as common as inbred cornish farmers, no need to make *another* thread over them

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

But i would really like to see mail of this psychology side of this game. I have used it for ages and so many times i cant even count i have won battles only because i have convinced my attacker that i will beat him while in fact i wouldnt stand a chance.