voting and no seeds?

CFalcon

Official Helper
Re: voting and no seeds?

I've managed to get seeds everyday, so it can't be a universal problem. I did have to vote about 15 times today to get it... so be persistant!

Zakkgard

Weeder

How come I ALWAYS get seeds from my vote if the system is broken? :?

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Zakkgard said:
How come I ALWAYS get seeds from my vote if the system is broken? :?

Same with me, and besides, I belive that the system is designed to give you seeds (and multiplyer, which is much more important) even if you actually do not vote on DofG afterwards.

Emperor

Planter

happened to me yday :( its happened to others more so i wont complain too much, but there must be a solution like using a different voting website or something... i may be wrong but anyways thats what i think :)

cervantes

Pruner

f0xx said:
Same with me, and besides, I belive that the system is designed to give you seeds (and multiplyer, which is much more important) even if you actually do not vote on DofG afterwards.
If you click the vote button on the bush website that opens the DofG website, you will get your seeds even if you do not cklick the "vote" button on the DofG site, as long as someone else is voting within your 5 min waiting period. This is because the bush server just counts the received votes for bush on the DofG site, as Welshie pointed out.
It happens to me almost everyday, that the "vote" button is not there on the DofG site. So I just wait, and usually within a few minutes I get my seeds even without voting. If not, then I just try again until I get them. So far I got them every day this way.
Or as Welshie said, use a web proxy then you should see the vote button and you can collect your reward.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Then you guys suck to be depending upon those seeds to run your starting strat. (irony included).

Frankly, the seeds are a bonus, and while it's not fair that certain people get it and others don't, we've seen these gripes for every round thousands of times, i don't give a damn and there's nothing we can do to change it. So grow up, take it like you can, and either you get your seeds or you don't, and then you shut the goddamn hell up.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Eh... everyone gets the seeds and multiplyer... there is just NO WAY there are people who dont get it.

Traxior

Beginner

f0xx said:
Eh... everyone gets the seeds and multiplyer... there is just NO WAY there are people who dont get it.

BS. Yesterday i did not receive any seeds or multiplier. But still MPOGD said:"We allow only one GOTM vote per day. Our records show someone at IP:19x.9x.5x.18x has already voted today. Please try again tomorrow" And in bushtarion it was still asking for votes 18 hours later. Today it has worked, but i still only have a multiplier on 1.75 and it should have been 2.00

EDIT: Took away some numbers from my ip adress

f0xx

Landscape Designer

That comment was about the OLD DofG system. I noticed some strange things with the new one too...

CountZepplin

Pruner

Alcibiades said:
Then you guys suck to be depending upon those seeds to run your starting strat. (irony included).
It's not the actual seeds, it's the voting multiplier. That goes from 1x up to 3x or so, which is a nice little boost up a few ranks at the start when it's still really close :)